PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun - Your Band Details

PrepaidPandaz
11-04-2010, 07:25 PM
My band is called Skn N Bones, spelt a bit differently with the symbols.
Logo is the fish bones
People are lookalikes of myself and my wife, plus The Duke of Gravity and Sasha Lomogaux.

What's yours?

lostmotiv
11-05-2010, 03:34 AM
band name : relentless waffles
logo : a toaster
People are lookalikes of myself, girlfriend, and random ppl

PrepaidPandaz
11-05-2010, 05:04 AM
hehe, nice, I like the sound of Relentless Waffles.

RealistIdealist
11-05-2010, 06:55 AM
Band: Syndrome of the Downs
People: A real lanky version of myself, my friend if he were white, duke of gravity and some other person. Soon to be my other two friends once they come back from college.

RLKDragon
11-05-2010, 01:33 PM
Copied my name over from RB2.

Name: Venomous Neon Pretzels
Logo: Bones in the shape of a pretzel, flanked by snakes.

x352x pH
11-05-2010, 01:43 PM
My band name: A Large Farva

5 gold stars if you get why that's funny lol

Napp
11-05-2010, 03:53 PM
Groucho's New Cigar
Logo: A bird smoking a cigar - looks kinda like the You Bet Your Life bird
Members: Scott Pilgrim, Groucho, The Pyro from TF2 and a random Rock Band character

TwistedFate
11-05-2010, 03:56 PM
My band name: A Large Farva

5 gold stars if you get why that's funny lol

Just get a large, Farva.
But I don't want a large Farva. I want a liter of cola.

Band Name: Tie Me Up, Buttercup
Me and my girl and two characters I created.

x352x pH
11-05-2010, 04:13 PM
Just get a large, Farva.
But I don't want a large Farva. I want a liter of cola.

Band Name: Tie Me Up, Buttercup
Me and my girl and two characters I created.

5 gold stars to you good sir!

..."I'm sorry I don't know what that is!" "Liter is French for gimme some fuckin cola before I break Lou's fuckin lip!!!!"

lmao.. good shit

Shaynringan
11-05-2010, 04:38 PM
Band Name :: Seventh Deadly
Logo is the round rainbow stretched to fill the screen, the round diamond at its center, and stamped with the pentagram-ish star.

My standins are the characters from my book's cover. www.synsaga.com (http://www.synsaga.com) if you want to see it. :)

KennyJive
11-05-2010, 07:58 PM
The name: The Spooky Mulders
The logo: Man in suit with giant squiggly head
The members: Roland Tumbledry (myself) E. Rock (a friend), my Gf (can't remember her name)
Stand ins: Brick J Pooge, River Floase, Montgomery "Monty" Beers

Buddha DS9
11-06-2010, 01:17 AM
Band Name: The TARDIS House Band

Logo: A flying TARDIS that took forever to make

Members: Myself, The Doctor, Marty Mcfly and Sam Beckett

stand in's: any random idiot a friend makes when they come over ;)

mikachu93
11-06-2010, 01:28 AM
Band Name: Brownie in Motion. (Two points and a cookie to anyone who can identify and define the physics reference.)
Logo: Some things are better said as pictures than words. See here (http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh46/poetic_decay1993/tn.jpg).
Members: Aurello (basically me, down to the last facial feature), Mallika (not the Abnormality singer), Amy Winehouse look-a-like, and C. Isaac something-or-other.

TwistedFate
11-06-2010, 01:35 AM
Band Name: Brownie in Motion. (Two points and a cookie to anyone who can identify and define the physics reference.)

Brownian Motion - The seemingly random movement of particles suspended in a fluid.

mikachu93
11-06-2010, 01:46 AM
Brownian Motion - The seemingly random movement of particles suspended in a fluid.
The cookie is in the mail. Express shipping.

Society Outcast
11-06-2010, 02:20 AM
Rock Band 2/3 Band Name: Beyond Definition - the act of being too good to be defined.

Band Members:
-"Danger" Anderson (my character, has an 80s creeper vibe with his all-jean wardrobe)
-Mouse (my wife's character, based after our smaller cat sounding like a mouse)
-Mordecai (brother's character, new age Hispanic)
-Ahmen (brother 2's character, the super ninja).

Previous band names:
-Mind-Eye Murderers (based off the song "Murder my Mind's Eye" by Finger Eleven, replaced Beyond Definition when switching to a new XBox)
-Ironic Musings (Another filler band on a new XBox)

Logo:
- Beyond Definition (A tribal design in the background with the letters "BD" in front, but with B reversed and attached to the D)
- Mind-Eye Murderers (Cyclops with a knife through the eye)
- Ironic Musings (None)

History:
Beyond Definition has been around since Guitar Hero 1 and has become exclusive to the Rock Band titles, including Lego Rock Band.

D4B0MB1N4T10N
11-06-2010, 03:10 AM
My band name (which ive used in GH3, GHWT, RB1, RB2, RB3):

-Ewok Rock-

Logo:

-havent bothered yet, but it will be something close to an ewok still.

im a big star wars fan, and it kind of rhymes, so it worked out nicely.

Fr33701ays
11-06-2010, 08:01 AM
Band Name: The Synyster Shadow Reverends (Big fan of A7X and I had changed my GT to aSynysterShadow, and I wanted to include the Rev, cuz if it weren't for him I wouldn't be a drummer(not that I knew him, its just his music and technique were an inspiration to me)

Characters:
Synyster Coach (Coach is a character ive used since RB1, Synyster is part of my new GT, and it looks like me)
Rachael Williams (My girlfriend and it looks like her)
Mikhael Kasteinov (My best friend Mike, down to the tee(no pun intended) with his favorite Doors Tee Shirt and fake name on some of his accounts)
Erizabef Kasteinov (My best friends now-fiancee as of Oct 31 10, and like the rest looks exactly like her)

Logo: none yet.

Hit me up if u wanna jam

Didi Mau
11-06-2010, 09:36 AM
Has rockband.com removed their band photo generator from their site? That's a damn shame, my favourite "little thing" about Rock Band 3 is having my stand-ins all look like the people I play RB with and watching them chilling out.

Band name: Handjobs & Heartache

Logo (RB2 style whilst the site's not got their photomaker up): link (http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z81/didi_mau/Dougiedrummer.jpg)

The members: Dougie Rouse (me) wearing the logo on a green hoodie, playing drums and covering the rock, Kieren Brackers (friend) wearing the logo on a black t-shirt playing guitar and covering the metal, Lucius Sanders (friend) wearing an unbuttoned shirt-and-tie combo with the logo on his back playing bass and covering the indie, and Ginny Chart (friend) wearing the logo on a blue tanktop-and-neckscarf combo doing the vocals and covering the emo.

I like to think I have the most emo band name haha, I enjoy all genres of music :p

Awesome Tree
11-06-2010, 11:16 PM
Flaming Tornado
(Est. Rock Band 1)

Actually being able to utilise stand-in successfully, I have been able to create characters for my band.

Bass: Sasha; Slightly more adult version of myself.
Sasha was an outcast. He was at the end of everyone's insults; he was the school nerd, and everyone knew it, and gave hem hell for it. He wanted it all to stop; but what could he do? He was too weak physically, and mentally his well crafted insults fell on deaf ears, or ears connected to very small brains. One thing he noticed he and these thugs had in common was music. He decided if he could get them to listen to something, perhaps they could stop fighting, and maybe even respect each other. He met up with his friend Chad and decided to form a band.
Why did he join the band?: Not to get back at all those bullies, but to break down the walls and allow nerd and jock alike to be in harmony.

Vocals: Becksley
Becksley was a British exchange student from England, who had a forte in music. He was also 'loud and proud', if you know what I mean. Moving back to his old high school chums, he's got something to prove. His vocal chords allow him to hit the highest or lowest of notes.
Why did he join the band?: Becksley was tired of being picked on at school. He wanted to get back at all those bullies for teasing him about being homosexual, but he wouldn't get down to their level. He'd become more successful then them in every way possible.

Guitar: Chad
Chad was a little nerdy kid that people either ignored or hated on. Receiving the nickname four eyes, this kid was destined for doom, until he met Sasha. They became the best of friends, hanging out, standing up for one another. One day they decided to start up a band. Sasha was already learning bass, so Chad decided to pick up guitar. Unknowingly, this was the start of something big, as Chad grew to become the insane guitarist he is today. Wearing his trade mark belts; he says he needs to "restrain" himself.
Why did he join the band?: Like Becksley, Chad wanted to act out towards all those bullies. Unfortunately, Chad ended up getting a little violent. However, Chad stands before the other members of the Flaming Tornado, itching to prove that he's better than some meat head.

Drums: Jen
Being friends with Becksley, he instigated a musical love inside of her. She wanted to help out Becksley in his endeavors, as well as her own, so she took up drumming. The two became well known, unfortunately for all the wrong reasons. One day the two were approached by Sasha and Chad, to see if they wanted to be in a band. Jen had a massive crush on Chad, and still does. Sometimes during setlists, Becksley swaps with Jen, so maybe Chad can notice her; trying to instigate something more. Although quite a boisterous person, around Chad she's as quiet as a bunny rabbit.
Why did she join the band?: Unlike the other members, Jen cared about her "bad reputation". She wanted to join up to try and clean the slate with her wicked drum beats. However, she also joined to help out Becksley, and to start something with Chad.

There you have it. A band of outcasts banded together to try and make the world a better place through the power of rock.

DenmanMustDie
11-07-2010, 04:35 PM
I been keeping the same band name since RB1, Kusanagi's Ghost. Bit of a nod to Ghost in the Shell. Made up of pretty, pretty people I made.

ooh ahh mcgrath
11-07-2010, 04:50 PM
My band is called: The Spudulike Irregulars
Who can tell me where i got that name from?

Vacik Dris
11-08-2010, 02:40 PM
Band Name: B-Movie Armageddon (formerly B-Movie Holocaust in RB1 & 2)
Members: Myself (Vacik), my girlfriend (Kelleanor), my buddy August and my buddy Michael (PoetSoul)
Band Logo: Haven't created one yet.

Lead Vocals: PoetSoul
Bass: August
Guitar: Kelleanor
Drums: Vacik

TA Sasuke
11-08-2010, 04:16 PM
Band Name: The Billy Pilgrim Experience
Logo: a red 5 with an alien head in the curve of the 5 with flames coming from below
Members: Billy Pilgrim, Tits McGee (token chick for girl singers), Virgil Stormgren (bonus points if you get that last name's significance), kilgore trout.

institutions
11-09-2010, 01:59 AM
Band Name: Infinity Appears
A song off of Buckethead's newest album. I just really like the song title, so I used it.

Logo: Large square tribal-ish background. Across the top it says 'INFINITY', across the bottom it says 'APPEARS', and in the middle is a polygonal figure.
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/5329/photouyw.jpg
(sorry for the size)

Members:
Guitar - Felix (Rocker. Medium black hair, long black beard, black 'Infinity Appears' shirt.)
Bass/Female Vocals - Jenna (Cliche female bass player. Red "Pixie" hairstyle, grey 'Infinity Appears' shirt.)
Vocals - Sir Ivan (for now) (Temporary Lead Vocalist. Medium brown hair, short brown beard/moustache combo, brown 'Infinity Appears' hoodie.)
Drums - Isaac (Indie-ish drummer. Short black hair, black thick-rimmed glasses, green 'Infinity Appears' shirt.)

All of the Infinity Appears logos on the shirts are custom made for that character, kind of like real band shirts :P

Lucent Beam
11-09-2010, 02:51 AM
Band: The Teeny Tiny Rhombus

Logo:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b29/lucentbeam/IMG_2595.jpg

Members:

Lucent

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b29/lucentbeam/IMG_2593.jpg
Her socks and shoes are cute. Too bad I didn't take a full picture.

Violet

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b29/lucentbeam/IMG_2591.jpg

Callyn

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b29/lucentbeam/IMG_2592.jpg

Keldy

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b29/lucentbeam/IMG_2594.jpg

PurpleSkwid
11-09-2010, 03:42 AM
Name: Bloated Puddle Splashers

Members: Random premade characters (I'm lazy)

Logo:
Was a purple toaster, but I got bored-

http://i54.tinypic.com/351cz00.jpg

Echilion
11-13-2010, 11:04 PM
Avenir
Logo: Don't have one yet, been lazy
Characters: No look alike in particular but 3 guys, 1 woman (for the female songs)

tugboatman
11-14-2010, 11:54 AM
Band name :- Firearms N Flowers (my 9 yr old son came up with it i thought it was pretty clever)

Red Testament
11-14-2010, 04:24 PM
Band name: Death From Above 1979 (a favorite band of mine now defunct)
Logo: Skull with wings (Haven't gotten too involved in this yet)
Members: One looks just like me

Yeah, I haven't done much with it yet, lol.

Android Christ
11-14-2010, 06:25 PM
My band for this game is:
Black II Tha Future

Band members are:
Marty McSuperfly and Doc Really Brown (the other slots are randomly filled by whoever else is playing with me at the time

But, in all previous music games, my band has been (and just hasn't been created in this game yet):
Cupcake Party!

With band members:
Crunk Cake!
Chocolate Pain!
Sprinklefist!
Richard Icing!

Pictures if I get around to it.

BrandAid1138
11-15-2010, 02:38 PM
Band Name = RB3 - Bonzai Nursery, RB2 - Pinky Stink, RB - The Stoned Bones

Band Logo = RB3 - Screaming Face, RB2 - pink hand w/pinky in the air and green clouds coming from the pinky. RB - can't remember my RB one.

My character = Bunky Van Hendrix - a stylized version of me, my wife's character = kakalakjak - a stylized version of her too.

Xerofox
11-15-2010, 02:43 PM
Band Name: The Dumpling Paradox
Logo: Bunch of Physics signs
Band Members: Cast of "The Big Bang Theory

Android Christ
11-17-2010, 10:17 AM
I finally filled my band out.

Band: Black II Tha Future

Band members
Marty McSuperfly
Doc Really Brown
Choc Lorraine
Black Biff

The Arsonyst
11-18-2010, 07:01 AM
Band Name: The Skyline's Betrayal (two real bands I was in, combined the names)
Logo is a rose with a red inner petal with black tips. :]

Lenny007
11-19-2010, 12:59 PM
Band name: The Pete Hornberger Collective
Logo: Booster Gold's star logo
My band is made up of the band I was in at University, except in the game they actually play gigs and have some form of talent :P

lordwade66
11-20-2010, 07:18 AM
Band Name: Cannibalistic Hominids
Logo: 2 Black panthers attacking a skull

Band Members: randomly recreated every time I play, just because

todd_pip33
01-03-2011, 11:23 PM
Band Name: Acquiescence (The words means: agreement or consent by silence or without objection)
Unfortunately sounds like Evanescence, but that's not what I was going for.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/todd_pip33/RB33.jpg

Aidan (Guitar): My main character, since I usually plays as guitar. Probably my favorite design...ha ha, the way my brother describes her is, "METAL hot!"

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/todd_pip33/RB32.jpg

Kathy (Drums): I always play as her when I drum. I try to go for the cute, but MEGA-METAL look. \m/

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s78/todd_pip33/RB31.jpg

The other characters are still in their finalization phase...don't quite love their designs yet.
For one reason or another I really like the skull face mask on the girls...I know they look-a-like, but if you look carefully, you can see their differences. Also the thing with the skull mask is that I like the idea that they're sexy looking without one seeing their face. That and it makes me think of ninjas, who are unbelievably AWESOME!!!

Jemocasa
01-09-2011, 03:57 PM
Band Name is Fear Liath. The same as RB1 and RB2.

Logo is not quite finished but is the weird squiggly looking creature with (currently) an F in the top left corner and an L in the bottom right.

Members are Ancient 1 (me) and I have to make my stand-ins still.

Here is a picture of my character from RB2 that hopefully can be recreated in RB3.

http://www.rockband.com/uploads/user-generated-content/315220/rendertron/1263513901.jpg

Bl°°dwolf
01-09-2011, 09:19 PM
Though I've had and been in a few side projects, I've always, in every RB game had...

BAD LEMON.

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6797/badlemon.jpg