PDA

View Full Version : Missing Holocron

DaHrtOfDaWhtDrGn
11-04-2010, 07:33 PM
im pretty sure i collected all of them from the guide are there more that was not posted on it?

mikachu93
11-04-2010, 07:59 PM
Second healing crystal.

DaHrtOfDaWhtDrGn
11-04-2010, 08:01 PM
Question does the Challenges count towards the holocron

Nlkuysdf
11-04-2010, 08:50 PM
No they don't

jmart38
11-04-2010, 09:52 PM
Did you use any cheat codes to get any costume, etc? This happened to me one TFU1. I had to re do the whole game over again, just to get all the holocrons..

Strongbow
11-05-2010, 02:50 AM
Same here, I've gotten every one of them from following a guide, but it's 1 Blue Crystal I am missing becuase my Force Bar isn't maxed out like my Health Bar, it's driving me mad, any ideas?

Unless the Force Bar doesn't max out at the same length as the Health Bar?

mikachu93
11-05-2010, 02:57 AM
Same here, I've gotten every one of them from following a guide, but it's 1 Blue Crystal I am missing becuase my Force Bar isn't maxed out like my Health Bar, it's driving me mad, any ideas?

Unless the Force Bar doesn't max out at the same length as the Health Bar?
The two bars won't be the same length.

Strongbow
11-05-2010, 03:24 AM
The two bars won't be the same length.

Ahh, so I'm missing a different one, thanks.

SneakyofSneaks
11-05-2010, 09:12 AM
I was missing the one under the big Gun on Salvation complete missed it the first time round!

JamesStitches
11-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Second healing crystal.

Yes, where is it? D:

Strongbow
11-05-2010, 03:28 PM
I have every Crystal, Outfit and full Health and Force Bar's I even went through and checked every Holocron location again, I think my game must be glitched, is there any stats page in-game to see what I could be missing? Although I have checked every location twice, damb this is annoying.

Edit:- I don't believe it, I was just in the middle of getting the "Shattered" Achievement and once I unlocked it the game slowed down almost to a stop and then the "Holocron Hunter" Achievement unlocked aswell...

SneakyofSneaks
11-05-2010, 03:45 PM
There is no way to check strongbow, which is annoying.

I used a mix of the Bacta guide on here
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=268893
and this one
http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2010/10/27/star-wars-the-force-unleashed-2-holocrons-locations-guide-xbox-360-ps3-pc-wii.htm

Got them all on 2nd run through.

Strongbow
11-05-2010, 03:48 PM
There is no way to check strongbow, which is annoying.

I used a mix of the Bacta guide on here
and this one
http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2010/10/27/star-wars-the-force-unleashed-2-holocrons-locations-guide-xbox-360-ps3-pc-wii.htm

Got them all on 2nd run through.

Thanks man, I just edited my post as you posted lol, it just randomly unlocked after getting another Achievement, very weird. :)

SneakyofSneaks
11-05-2010, 03:49 PM
Ha ha very odd!

Strongbow
11-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Ha ha very odd!

Yeah very, well I got 1000g now. Yay! :drunk

mikachu93
11-05-2010, 06:30 PM
Yes, where is it? D:
On the Salvation (level seven), an enemy Star Destroyer will blow up your main cannon. Immediately after restoring power and destroying the Destroyer, run down the barrel of the cannon and jump left. The holocron will be in the top left corner of the room, too high to reach with a regular jump, but a crate or two will give you the boost you need.

melted plasteel
11-05-2010, 07:55 PM
i'm having trouble with this, as well. i have a gold medal on all of the challenges (though i'm pretty sure this doesn't count towards holocron hunter) and i have every lightsaber crystal, costume and my health/force bars are both absurdly long. i've been through the list and every level a dozen times, and i've tried restarting and playing levels over again, but this achievement won't unlock. i'm going to feel pretty stupid if i find one i've missed, but my money's on this rush-job of a game being buggy.

mikachu93
11-05-2010, 11:13 PM
i'm having trouble with this, as well. i have a gold medal on all of the challenges (though i'm pretty sure this doesn't count towards holocron hunter) and i have every lightsaber crystal, costume and my health/force bars are both absurdly long. i've been through the list and every level a dozen times, and i've tried restarting and playing levels over again, but this achievement won't unlock. i'm going to feel pretty stupid if i find one i've missed, but my money's on this rush-job of a game being buggy.
Using the guide, it's pretty easy to go through and double check without even having to play the entire game all over again. Copy and paste the holocron guide into a Word document, remove all the lightsaber holocrons, the costume holocron, and the so-obvious-nobody-cold-ever-miss-them holocrons, and work from there.

melted plasteel
11-06-2010, 12:16 AM
I honestly think its the game. I'm starting a new save and playing through on easy. With this game's length and a guide it'll take 3 hours.

mikachu93
11-06-2010, 01:17 AM
I honestly think its the game. I'm starting a new save and playing through on easy. With this game's length and a guide it'll take 3 hours.
I really doubt it's the game.

Yanbbrox
11-06-2010, 11:25 AM
Well I don't have all the crystals, I'm guessing a few of them are pre order codes and it popped for me and I got super lucky, I thought I was missing the one in level 3, but I started at a checkpoint and it was a yellow one next to the tram station.

Russman
11-06-2010, 01:03 PM
Yea I was missing the red holocron on kato namoidia where is has the 3 boxes stacked and you have to move something over and jump on them and turn around and it's floating. I guess it blended in with the sky lol.

melted plasteel
11-08-2010, 06:20 AM
Update:

After playing through the game two times using a holocron location guide (and not to mention all the other times i played through for other achievements) i figured out that the game didn't like my main save for some reason. once i collected all of the holocrons on a new save it unlocked. i practically memorized that guide and played through each level a dozen times - there's no way i missed a holocron. i'll bet my memory against this hastily-developed yet still moderately fun game any day of the week.

also, that makes 1000G for me. finally.

BobaFett110
11-12-2010, 05:20 PM
I have had the same problem got every one but no achievement, i noticed that when i played through on unleashed difficulty there was a holocron floating in space on the first Salvation level.

I am now playing through again on easy the holocron in space has gone. Hopefully this is a glitch and will get it the chevo.

Any one else noticed this? Will try and post a photo soon.

APlaguedSoul
11-12-2010, 09:54 PM
yeah i saw the green (life) holocron in soace on the first level of the slvation, but when i got the "master of disaster" achievement i got a green holocron, for destroying the final 3 cooling tanks

Chief 340
11-13-2010, 01:56 AM
I have had the same problem got every one but no achievement, i noticed that when i played through on unleashed difficulty there was a holocron floating in space on the first Salvation level.

I am now playing through again on easy the holocron in space has gone. Hopefully this is a glitch and will get it the chevo.

Yeah, the same thing happened to me. Btw I'm missing a healing crystal and a chaos crystal, and I think thats it. Anyone know where those might be?

mikachu93
11-13-2010, 02:28 AM
Yeah, the same thing happened to me. Btw I'm missing a healing crystal and a chaos crystal, and I think thats it. Anyone know where those might be?
I explained where to find the healing crystal up above. Post 16. I don't remember where the other crystal is, but you can check the guide.

Chief 340
11-13-2010, 04:12 AM
Thanks. :) Appreciate it.

BobaFett110
11-13-2010, 11:37 AM

Have now added video on Youtube

YouTube - Holocron Glitch Force Unleashed 2 Holocron Hunter Achievement