PDA

View Full Version : linking account question

nastymastadaddy
11-04-2010, 08:55 PM
i just linked my account and no achievement. I was wondering if their was something special i have to do to get it to pop. help pleaseeeeeee thanks

ohioman101
11-04-2010, 08:59 PM
mine hasn't popped either, glad I'm not the only one

Venge
11-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Same here. Hopefully, this is because it just went live and the servers are still catching up. Judging from the boatloads of same-account goals achieved popping up on the RockBand.com homepage this seems to be the case. But all my goals are already viewable on the site so... idunno.

Edit: an hour and a half later, after quitting playing the game for about 30-40 minnutes and starting it again, my 'chievo popped. So no, there's nothing special that needs to be done, just link and wait.

ohioman101
11-04-2010, 11:24 PM
Edit: an hour and a half later, after quitting playing the game for about 30-40 minnutes and starting it again, my 'chievo popped. So no, there's nothing special that needs to be done, just link and wait. Yeah, same thing just happened here. Maybe we have to exit the game then restart it to work, which sounds reasonable.

EverVexxed
11-04-2010, 11:29 PM
Yep, exit and restart and the achievement pops when you reach the main menu. :)

Edit: This is what I did to get it, sorry to hear it's not working for everyone. Be mad at Harmonix, not me, yeesh.

AlmightyZing
11-04-2010, 11:44 PM
When I went to register it came up with a page saying "We rocked out too hard" and went on to say an error occurred and they're working to fix it. Not sure if my registration went through or not...

Abe_sapien
11-04-2010, 11:55 PM
I'm just getting a 'Something’s wrong! This linking code is already in use. Please try another linking code' message. Annoying as this would be my first time linking to the RockBand website...

but I see in their forums I'm not the only one getting this message, so I'll wait and see what happens next...

MartyMcFly
11-05-2010, 12:31 AM

Don't spread false information. You don't even have the achievement yet yourself.

I can confirm that this does not work.

sniperwolf128
11-05-2010, 12:45 AM
Don't spread false information. You don't even have the achievement yet yourself.

it does work i just did it on my game and achivement popped

Shelton
11-05-2010, 01:13 AM

It works. I had to exit to the dash a couple of times, but it eventually popped up at the main menu.

Fr33701ays
11-05-2010, 02:19 AM
Mine is saying "Couldn't get account-linking linking code. Please try again later." Why is this happening...anyone know, I had the code the other day when linking wasn't available but now...nothing.

x352x pH
11-05-2010, 02:28 AM
Mine is saying "Couldn't get account-linking linking code. Please try again later." Why is this happening...anyone know, I had the code the other day when linking wasn't available but now...nothing.
I'm getting the same thing right now =/

EverVexxed
11-05-2010, 03:19 AM

I posted that right after I did it myself to get the achievement buddy. I don't come here to mislead people.

MysterE
11-05-2010, 03:43 AM
This is crazy! I went to the Rock Band site, put in my code, created a new account which it made me do, and after all that... nothing. It says my account isn't linked, but if I try to use the code, which the game still says is the same, the site says it's in use... I KNOW... BY ME!!!! No Cheevo!!!

Starz 007
11-05-2010, 04:30 AM

I think once your game connects to the Rock Band servers, it pops. I restarted but cannot connect (probably because a billion people are trying it at the same time), and no achievement popped yet.

Edit: Update: I think it does pop once your game connects to the Rock Central game servers. I loaded the game and went into the music store for a while and got nothing. Then I went to the goals and got nothing. When I opened up the leaderboards, it took a few seconds to load, and then it popped.

Doominatorx6
11-05-2010, 04:37 AM
I linked it on the site, but nothing.

Sadly, I would have been one of those people to link accounts anyway, but tack a little achievement point (or 6) onto it and it moreorless screws it up since EVERYONE is doing it, on a GLOBAL SCALE.

AlmightyZing
11-05-2010, 05:43 AM
I linked it on the site, but nothing.

Sadly, I would have been one of those people to link accounts anyway, but tack a little achievement point (or 6) onto it and it moreorless screws it up since EVERYONE is doing it, on a GLOBAL SCALE.

I wouldn't care so much about linking if:

A) the achievement was worth 5 (and the calibration was 5)

B) if they hadn't screwed us over already (not complaining about having to buy instruments like most people, although I am a little ticked the MIDI adapter won't be out till the end of the month)

C) if they werent "rocking out too hard" and fixed their website so it would let me register an account. havent even been able to get that far.

and in all honesty there's no reason the linking feature shouldn't have been ready before launch.

RealistIdealist
11-05-2010, 06:20 AM
Christ I'm getting annoyed of getting the "we rocked out too hard" message because when I go back I have to enter in ALL THAT CRAP AGAIN. Since I've done it like 10 times already I'm getting frustrated.

kuda
11-05-2010, 06:59 AM
Just got mine.. it takes time.

Falk3r
11-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Entered linking code, logged into pre-existing Rockband.com account, and got the "We're Rocking Too Hard" error message. The website says "You’ve linked to Rock Band 3 but we haven't seen you play yet!".

I quit to dashboard, reloaded multiple times. Climbed through leaderboards and stuff... I'll update if/when it unlocks.

EDIT1: Came home over lunch. Launched game, browsed the leaderboards, still no 'cheevo.
EDIT2: Days later. I've played MANY songs. Still no 'cheevo.
EDIT3: 11-07-2010 More days later. I was able to unlink and re-link my game, play through a bunch of road challenges, and still no 'cheevo. I'm just going to leave my 360 on and the game loaded to see if it eventually connects up and unlocks.
EDIT4: 11-08-2010 GOT IT!

x352x pH
11-05-2010, 01:39 PM
Just got mine this morning, the RBN is back up on XBL so it went through right away.

Phrozenspite
11-05-2010, 04:05 PM
has anyone been able to register for the rock band website? it's still giving me errors so i can't link my account

pestyoverlord
11-05-2010, 05:23 PM
I'm still getting the rocked too hard message. This is so annoying.

Neutral
11-05-2010, 05:26 PM
It linked my account but now Rock Band 3 constantly fails to connect to Rock central servers or whatever, so no achievement for me atm.

Crimson Ridley
11-05-2010, 06:45 PM
This is crazy! I went to the Rock Band site, put in my code, created a new account which it made me do, and after all that... nothing. It says my account isn't linked, but if I try to use the code, which the game still says is the same, the site says it's in use... I KNOW... BY ME!!!! No Cheevo!!!

Me too. Harmonix really fucked this one up... I'm so sorry to all those people who suck so much Harmonix dick, but this time they have screwed up.

andami
11-05-2010, 07:46 PM
I can't even connect to the damn server to get a linking code. I also can't view the leaderboards :/ You'd think that Harmonix would be more prepared considering it took them two years to make the game.

DropDeadArtemus
11-05-2010, 11:23 PM
Finally got the linking code working last nite and played game for awhile but no achievement. PLayed a bit today and nothing. tried looking on leaderboards and get " NOT CONNECTED TO ROCK BAND CENTRAL GAME SERVERS. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER. " ive been getting this message the past few hours. this happening to anyone else

That's what's happening to me. It says "couldn't get account-linking code. Please try again later" when i try to get my code. I try going to leaderboards and it says "Not connected to the Rock Central game servers. Please try again later." This is frustrating. I was able to see what my code was until I was able to put the code in on the website.

*EDIT* I pressed start and clicked on "play on xbox live" and then i was connected to the rock central servers. you all can try that if you are still unable to even fetch your code.

I have my account linked now. I'm just waiting on the achievable.

fuzzycat240
11-05-2010, 11:42 PM
Entered linking code, logged into pre-existing Rockband.com account, and got the "We're Rocking Too Hard" error message. The website says "You’ve linked to Rock Band 3 but we haven't seen you play yet!".

I quit to dashboard, reloaded multiple times. Climbed through leaderboards and stuff... I'll update if/when it unlocks.

EDIT1: Came home over lunch. Launched game, browsed the leaderboards, still no 'cheevo.

I had this happen too, maybe try unlinking and then relinking. In my case it, I hadn't even given the code and I got "You’ve linked to Rock Band 3 but we haven't seen you play yet!".

andami
11-06-2010, 12:29 AM
Okay, I finally got my account linked, but now no achievement. I tried exiting to the dash and rebooting the game twice but still no dice :(

Edit: I just noticed that my stats on rockband.com are way off. It says I only have 7mil fans when I actually have 98mil. The achievement will probably pop when it updates.

para182
11-06-2010, 01:20 AM
finally was able to get activated now I still don't have the achievement...i've restarted the game several times any suggestions...this is probably the stupidest idea ever for a achievement.

pestyoverlord
11-06-2010, 01:40 AM
Damn it. I'm still getting the rocked too hard screen. I can't even register.

solo6468
11-06-2010, 02:33 AM

Same here :mad:

SketchyGargoyle
11-06-2010, 04:04 AM
I linked it up but the achievement wont pop. i tried playing on xbox live, tried getting a goal completed, dashboarded, restarted several times. nothing works.

RealistIdealist
11-06-2010, 04:27 AM
Same here :mad:

Freakin' ditto. I must've tried 20 times since last night. :mad:

Maka
11-06-2010, 04:58 AM
Once you get everything linked (which is a task in itself) you have to WAIT! I think their servers update every X amount of hours, and it won't find you until after a little while. Best bet is to try in 12-24 hours, and try browsing the leaderboards of a song to see if you're connecting to RockBandCentral.

Vanuslux
11-06-2010, 08:24 AM
Yeah, their servers seem to be a complete mess right now. It's a bit frustrating but I suppose we should be used to companies not having their online crap together at launch these days.

Chico76
11-06-2010, 09:43 AM
I've never seen a website have so many bugs and so much downtime as I have with Rock Band in the last week and a half. The site has been down or unresponsive for hours upon hours. I am having a ton of trouble staying logged in to either do the account link or to post on the forums.

Harmonix has issues. I don't know who they assigned to the web development team, but they need to be fired. I develop the website for my company and I'd get blasted if I went live with something that had a feature on the front freakin' page that didn't work (ie account link). There's absolutely no reason why they couldn't have spent the better part of the last 2-3 months testing the website internally... then just take it live when the time comes. That it was even down all day on launch day of RB3 is inexcusable.

MartyMcFly
11-06-2010, 12:23 PM
That it was even down all day on launch day of RB3 is inexcusable.

This is how I, and others, have felt about it, but got flamed for saying so about the almighty Harmonix.

One day was bad enough, it's now a week and a half!

DropDeadArtemus
11-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Once you get everything linked (which is a task in itself) you have to WAIT! I think their servers update every X amount of hours, and it won't find you until after a little while. Best bet is to try in 12-24 hours, and try browsing the leaderboards of a song to see if you're connecting to RockBandCentral.

i think you are correct. I linked my account last night. I completed the endless setlist yeseterday, plus got a bunch of other challenges complete. It only shows the stuff I did the last time I played. Hopefully it'll update sometime today, and I'll get my achievement.

Echilion
11-06-2010, 04:40 PM
I was linked before Rock Band 3, and once I unlinked and linked it again, it unlocked about 10-20 minutes later. Not sure if that was the reason it worked, but I like to think it was :)

wolfzero01
11-06-2010, 06:58 PM
this is a bunch of bull. it was really stupid of Harmonix to tie an achievement to such a broken process. I was able to get my code in game, but when I try to enter it on the site I get an error message saying the code or gamertag is invalid. I try to register on the site but I get the we rocked to hard message :mad:

ZombieJediMastr
11-06-2010, 07:51 PM

Same here. Tried registering with and without linking and got the same "Rocked out too hard" error screen.

SCA KAZUMA
11-06-2010, 09:16 PM
Every time I go to log in on rockband.com, and only when I log in, I get this background image, but nothing else. No display, advertisements, nothing. Is anyone else getting this? Does anyone know what to do about it?

-EDIT: I deleted my rockband.com cookies, and now I can get in fine. Now all I get is the "We rocked too hard..." screen. I guess we'll be waiting a while.

Firvagor
11-06-2010, 09:19 PM
I somehow managed to link my account despite getting error pages. Nothing popped of course, but it seems almost impossible to sign in. Even better, I can try signing in, watch the site crash, then refresh the page to notice I signed in anyway.

Un/relinking seems to have no issues in terms of "rocking too hard" since that particular portion goes pretty quickly. The band data is terribly outdated, though, so the servers have quite a lot of work to do.

para182
11-06-2010, 11:51 PM
still haven't got it and I linked close to 24 hrs ago...this is ridiculous...they put 2 achievements at odd number of gamerscore for no apparent reason...they want ppl to join their site (I've been a member of it since 2008) and linking was delayed...and now that you can ''link'' the people lucky enough to get past their horrible site crashes that can't handle something they wanted still doesn't get the achivment even though their ''linked'' they have had 2 years to make and prepare for this game. /rant

Abe_sapien
11-07-2010, 01:36 AM
On the US site I've been able to create an account and try to link my account to my game... no success so far.

BUT I can log into the rockband.co.uk forums, but not access any account linking button on the international site. Is this feature solely being done through the .com site?

DropDeadArtemus
11-07-2010, 06:09 AM
well it's been well over 24 hours and no achievement. I tried unlinking and linking again. Still don't have it.

Didi Mau
11-07-2010, 08:58 AM
I don't think anyone at all has actually had this pop for them yet, have they? I think we might as well just link to the site and then forget about it until it does pop or we receive news that it's starting to pop for others, we've already waited a week just to link up in the first place.

ccnz
11-07-2010, 12:59 PM
I was linked before Rock Band 3, and once I unlinked and linked it again, it unlocked about 10-20 minutes later. Not sure if that was the reason it worked, but I like to think it was :)

OMG!! OK - i've been trying this link thing for days now with absolutely no luck - i've been getting the same results as most of every1 else who posted here - but i just tried echilion's move and i got through the rock band 3 linking issue online one shot ... first time! thanks 4 the tip! i haven't checked the game self to see if the achievement has unlocked, but now my GT is linked online with RB3!

Blue Smoke
11-07-2010, 01:48 PM
I finally got mine linked. My gamertag was linked to another profile from RB1 or 2. Once I managed to get in and unlink that profile. I was able to link it to the one that I just created a few days ago for RB3. I haven't got the achievement yet, but I expect that will happen when my stats update because there is a difference in the stats on the game and what is currently on the site.

General Boredom
11-07-2010, 02:32 PM
Linked my account, but no achievement yet. I've tried exiting the game several times and no luck.

I'm hoping it'll pop eventually, because like others, I've noticed my stats aren't quite up to date.

ohioman101
11-07-2010, 03:04 PM
I don't think anyone at all has actually had this pop for them yet, have they? I think we might as well just link to the site and then forget about it until it does pop or we receive news that it's starting to pop for others, we've already waited a week just to link up in the first place. Yes, the achievement has popped for some people already, me included. For now, I think it's glitched for most people, so hopefully they fix the problem soon

Red Testament
11-07-2010, 03:32 PM
Well, I'm glad the site is down for other people. Maybe not glad, just that it's not just me, lol. At first I thought it was Firefox blocking too much, but even IE couldn't register me.

Maka
11-07-2010, 04:01 PM
I wouldn't be as pissed if they didn't make them odd numbered achievements. That's a stupid ass move in my opinion. I think Im pretty close to giving up on the rock band franchise which is saying a lot.

Their game is so broken, and has so many issues, even outside of this linking thing.

ColdSpider72
11-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Don't feel bad. I linked 3 DAYS ago and it still hasn't updated my progress on the site nor has my game recognized the link yet. My goals section on the site is still showing progress made from launch day and that is it.

para182
11-07-2010, 06:24 PM
this just might be the hardest achievement in the game D; haha

muzykalscorpio
11-07-2010, 06:34 PM
Sucked too hard. Guess I'll be back in a week to see if their servers can handle that much patience.

Fryza
11-07-2010, 07:06 PM
So, it says I'm linked already. Do I just unlink and then put in the code or what?

Edit: Nevermind, I'm retarded. It does work...

DMHead777
11-07-2010, 09:07 PM
Went to the site yesterday and linked up, still no achievement. Guess I'll have to wait, but finding it kind of annoying when people are getting so bent out of shape about this, I mean really? It's 6g. Just wait. You don't have to do anything special..relax

Happy Ronin NZ
11-07-2010, 09:17 PM
It's 48 hours since I linked and no achievement yet.

I am sure it will happen when its ready! In the mean time its a great game!

LukeH3ndrix
11-07-2010, 09:52 PM
Impossibile... I linked my Game on rockband.com/international with no necessary registration but when I sign up with my account and I try to insert the code It says that my code has already used. I haven't the achievement yet. I can't hack this stupid goal.

Lucent Beam
11-07-2010, 11:49 PM
Hmm, didn't work for me either yet. Lame.

bigsilentrob
11-08-2010, 02:27 AM
this just might be the hardest achievement in the game D; haha

People will be stuck on 1244 gamerscore on this one, still waiting on this last one. HAHA!!!

bigsilentrob
11-08-2010, 02:27 AM
and people will still complain about how their gamerscore is "broken".

mikachu93
11-08-2010, 03:06 AM
Still waiting for this to pop for me.

Linked my account, but after all the times I've signed on to Rock Band 3 afterwards, no achievement. Any secret to it?

Son of Kyuss
11-08-2010, 03:23 AM
Still waiting for this to pop for me.

Linked my account, but after all the times I've signed on to Rock Band 3 afterwards, no achievement. Any secret to it?

Nothing can be done as of right now. Harmonix's servers are pretty much being assaulted by people unlinking/linking and to collect all the amount of goals that were done and continue to be done will cause even more strain on the servers. Until it clears up and is able to sift through all the information and update it accordingly, we're SOL.

mikachu93
11-08-2010, 03:57 AM
Nothing can be done as of right now. Harmonix's servers are pretty much being assaulted by people unlinking/linking and to collect all the amount of goals that were done and continue to be done will cause even more strain on the servers. Until it clears up and is able to sift through all the information and update it accordingly, we're SOL.
Eh, if a little patience is all it takes, I can wait.

Creed Braton
11-08-2010, 06:58 AM
WOW... I understand this achievement is annoying, but giving up on not only the best music game series, but the best music game to date because of one 6 point achievement? wow... have fun not playing this game and missing out.
I wouldn't be as pissed if they didn't make them odd numbered achievements. That's a stupid ass move in my opinion. I think Im pretty close to giving up on the rock band franchise which is saying a lot.

Their game is so broken, and has so many issues, even outside of this linking thing.

Silent_Murder92
11-08-2010, 05:10 PM
I went in the "rockband.com/international" way and it work, linked up instantly, no "rocking too hard" at long last :D Just gotta wait for the achievement to pop up now...If it will :P

PSYCOPAPPY5
11-08-2010, 08:21 PM
I went in the "rockband.com/international" way and it work, linked up instantly, no "rocking too hard" at long last :D Just gotta wait for the achievement to pop up now...If it will :P that wont work i tryed it all it will do is make you worst off saying you never linked on Rockband.com and saying your CODE IS IN USE.

mikachu93
11-08-2010, 08:24 PM
that wont work i tryed it all it will do is make you worst off saying you never linked on Rockband.com and saying your CODE IS IN USE.
Your experience =! everyone's experience.

Son of Kyuss
11-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Loaded up my game just now and the achievement popped for me. Seems as if the problems are being resolved and linking is starting to work as it should.

simmias
11-09-2010, 01:57 AM
Loaded up my game just now and the achievement popped for me. Seems as if the problems are being resolved and linking is starting to work as it should.
Yup, just popped for me as well.

Kamakazi59
11-09-2010, 02:03 AM
This might have been answered but if I get the "you rocked out too hard" message, does this mean my account is linked or I have to keep trying?

DOA_Rose
11-10-2010, 01:06 AM
I just sent HMX an email about the "linking code is in use" bullshit I keep getting. I bought the game new (bundled w/ keyboard), the code is supposed to be unique, but it's somehow in use? Hopefully they can fix it somehow.....

Phrozenspite
11-10-2010, 03:28 AM
just did the international thing, my achievement popped when i logged in and logged out again thanks(:

mikachu93
11-10-2010, 03:38 AM
This might have been answered but if I get the "you rocked out too hard" message, does this mean my account is linked or I have to keep trying?
It means the servers are being overloaded with too many people trying to link their accounts at the same exact time.

sleepingrhino
11-10-2010, 03:47 AM
I have had my account linked for a few days now... played some today still no achievement...

Anyone else still having issues?

Harmonix and EA, was this game really ready for release? I mean the PRO guitar isn't even ready...

bjh_27
11-10-2010, 08:49 AM
Impossibile... I linked my Game on rockband.com/international with no necessary registration but when I sign up with my account and I try to insert the code It says that my code has already used. I haven't the achievement yet. I can't hack this stupid goal.

exactly saame problem here

put in code on international (from uk), no registration needed, 6 days ago
unable to link at rockband.com (it says code already used!), BUT yesterday achievement popped randomly (BUT still unable to link on rockband.com...)RUBBISH, because the .co.uk site is dreadful

why do the websites not talk to each other?????

oh well, stupid 6pt achievement popped, but no link on rockband.com

bjh_27
11-10-2010, 08:51 AM
I just sent HMX an email about the "linking code is in use" bullshit I keep getting. I bought the game new (bundled w/ keyboard), the code is supposed to be unique, but it's somehow in use? Hopefully they can fix it somehow.....

let us know what they say...seems people who register on international rockband site are not then able to use code on rockband.com even though it will be with the same gamertag they registered on international...grrrrrr

daenius
11-10-2010, 11:50 AM
Harmonix and EA, was this game really ready for release? I mean the PRO guitar isn't even ready...

amen. although I absolutely enjoy the game, I have to say the release for this game was a catastrophe.

no bundles, no keyboards, no mustangs - at least I know what to expect from the RB4 release...

mikachu93
11-10-2010, 11:59 AM
See, the funny thing about that, neither Harmonix nor EA are making the Squier. Fender is. So blame them.

JedEgan
11-10-2010, 07:55 PM
They've made it so that if you try and visit the US site and you're not from the US that it forces you into an international site with no way to get back to the US one. So frustrating.

SCA KAZUMA
11-10-2010, 09:34 PM

Sorry to hear that your code isn't working, but you are my hero! You posted that site and I got it to work. I didn't know this site existed, and you don't have to go through the rigorous dealings of "We rocked too hard..." screens over and over. Thank you, sir. You have made my day.

RealistIdealist
11-10-2010, 10:51 PM
still seeing "rocked too hard" message. No other variation. Argh.

sleepingrhino
11-11-2010, 12:33 AM
See, the funny thing about that, neither Harmonix nor EA are making the Squier. Fender is. So blame them.

Buddy... Who do you think gives out the contract to make the guitar? Harmonix. I mean it is still Harmonix's fault that the PRO guitar isn't ready on time. Don't you think they planned to have to out for release? Do you think they wanted to lose sales? I mean that has got to be one of the stupidest things I've heard. Really, Harmonix wanted it out but it wasn't ready. Just like all the equipment for the RB1 release that was stuck in China... They always have an issue with the release. This game wasn't ready to meet it's ship date.

Side note, Still no achievement... Really its been two weeks and this is just a simple linking accounts issue. How is this not fixed... Harmonix and EA and kiss it...

Well I guees I am actually kissing it, since I bought the crap.

MachineZed
11-11-2010, 01:27 AM
Buddy... Who do you think gives out the contract to make the guitar? Harmonix. I mean it is still Harmonix's fault that the PRO guitar isn't ready on time. Don't you think they planned to have to out for release? Do you think they wanted to lose sales? I mean that has got to be one of the stupidest things I've heard. Really, Harmonix wanted it out but it wasn't ready. Just like all the equipment for the RB1 release that was stuck in China... They always have an issue with the release. This game wasn't ready to meet it's ship date.

Side note, Still no achievement... Really its been two weeks and this is just a simple linking accounts issue. How is this not fixed... Harmonix and EA and kiss it...

Well I guees I am actually kissing it, since I bought the crap. EA and Harmonix sees the software as done and ready to ship. So it was shipped. Yet the Fender guitar, nor the web site was ready.

Yes it was their fault they took out the contract, with 2 companies that couldn't put up results. But the game works, and hit the deadline EA set for them. The companies they do business with are the problems.

How would you feel if you worked for Harmonix and had to wait to release your finished product. Had to wait for you to get paid because parts to enhance your product weren't ready. Parts from separate companies.

The game was ready to be shipped and it was. The extras are still not ready to be shipped so they are not.

pestyoverlord
11-11-2010, 01:34 AM
still seeing "rocked too hard" message. No other variation. Argh.
Same here. They still haven't answered my emails.

AlmightyZing
11-11-2010, 09:50 AM
they should put priority on the servers for those trying to register and link their accounts instead of letting it be so bogged down by all the challenge uploading. whoever decided to use such a largest-request-first algorithm for processing server requests has to be insane.

sleepingrhino
11-11-2010, 09:52 PM
Called EA today just to see if I could get some answers. The lady said I was the first person who has called in about this issue so EA has nothing on it. She told me to try unlinking and re-linking which I suggested. You would really think something like this would have been fixed by now. Since it should have been ready for launch, idiots... I hope they figure this out.

sleepingrhino
11-11-2010, 09:55 PM
EA and Harmonix sees the software as done and ready to ship. So it was shipped. Yet the Fender guitar, nor the web site was ready.

Yes it was their fault they took out the contract, with 2 companies that couldn't put up results. But the game works, and hit the deadline EA set for them. The companies they do business with are the problems.

How would you feel if you worked for Harmonix and had to wait to release your finished product. Had to wait for you to get paid because parts to enhance your product weren't ready. Parts from separate companies.

The game was ready to be shipped and it was. The extras are still not ready to be shipped so they are not.

Once again your missing the point, the game wasn't ready to launch. This website linking issue(s) is going on. You could have tested this prior to launch and had it running before the game came out. Thanks for trying to back up Harmonix and EA, but really they still SUCK!!!

Flopsy86
11-11-2010, 11:17 PM
Has anyone registered an account on the rockband.com site and never actually received an activation email to your email account?

And then when you request another activation email to be sent, you then get told that it has already been activated (yet the page before says it needs to be activated and I get taken to this screen everytime I log in).

Therefore, my account was auto activated. But whenever I try to view the gameplay tab in my account, I get the "rocked out too hard" message.

It's been like this for the last 6 days pretty much and the achievement is nowhere to be seen.

The account had the code linked to it when I registered.

jackstraw
11-12-2010, 04:20 PM
At first I got the error message but it linked anyway.

And no achievement no matter what I do.

Oh well.