PDA

View Full Version : Secret Packrat explanation

TenaciousSTD
11-05-2010, 02:20 AM
Can someone who has this achievement explain how to unlock it. Do you have to get every collectible in all areas? I'm assuming that's what you need to do but I'd prefer to know that before I go and do all the collectibles. Thanks in advance for the info.

CalacaDeMuerto
11-05-2010, 04:32 PM
In order to get the achievement, you need to finish all of the tasks listed under "Secret challenges" in each section of the map.

It's usually fixing all the billboards, jumping on a shitload of concrete blocks, getting the glowing arrows, and grinding the skate blockers off. I know it varies from section to section, but I think everything I listed is everything that's asked of you all together.

Edit : And I saw your message last night on Xbox as well, I should be around at some point this weekend if you want to boost still.

TenaciousSTD
11-05-2010, 10:36 PM
Thanks for the explanation. I just wanted to make sure that getting all the collectibles would unlock this achievement before I went and got them all.

Thanks for the offer to boost, but I got all the online achievements, (thanks to "Nerotic Shadows" and "LgNd xToathyx8p"). If you still need any let me know because I'd be happy to help out.