PDA

View Full Version : Photos of Bieber

kaleido42
11-05-2010, 06:51 AM
Does anyone know if there is anyway to block people from sending you photos after online matches? After the first online game I played I received a set of photos of what appeared to look like Justin Bieber minus the hat/shirt/pants (thankfully the kid had underwear on). If 90% of people send me photos that I'd much rather not see, then I'd just prefer to turn that feature off, if at all possible.

Spinoff90
11-05-2010, 07:49 AM
In the options screen (Move your hand to the top left corner of the main menu) there is an option to turn photos off. Not sure if that just stops it from taking them of you or if it would stop others photos from sending you photos too. But worth a try if you have not already. But you never know..... you might miss something good :p

litepink
11-05-2010, 08:02 AM
Ha. Kinect is being pushed very hard towards families, and now people are going to get pictures of naked perverts.

They would be wise to have this feature automatically set to [OFF] to begin with.

upindat
11-05-2010, 01:33 PM
I wonder how many naked people got on the kinect last night??

WarShenanigans
11-05-2010, 02:53 PM
My feature is set to on and I have not received photo's of someone else while playing online, then again I have only played against one other person online...

Also as soon as I found out it took pictures, I sighed with relief that I was wearing clothes...yeah....it is a very interesting feature though.

kaleido42
11-05-2010, 03:22 PM
In the options screen (Move your hand to the top left corner of the main menu) there is an option to turn photos off. Not sure if that just stops it from taking them of you or if it would stop others photos from sending you photos too. But worth a try if you have not already. But you never know..... you might miss something good :p

Thanks. I guess I might as well leave it on, never know when something interesting might pop up. I'll be sure to turn it off whenever there's kids around though ;)

HatTrick190
11-05-2010, 07:47 PM
Does anyone know if there is anyway to block people from sending you photos after online matches? After the first online game I played I received a set of photos of what appeared to look like Justin Bieber minus the hat/shirt/pants (thankfully the kid had underwear on). If 90% of people send me photos that I'd much rather not see, then I'd just prefer to turn that feature off, if at all possible.

I lol'd cuz i havent played online yet so i didnt know you get sent pictures haha

meisfred
11-06-2010, 06:03 AM

I played against someone online last night and didn't receive any pics of them and only saw the pics of me so are you sure you weren't looking at the pics of you playing the game? LOL

kaleido42
11-06-2010, 06:33 AM
I played against someone online last night and didn't receive any pics of them and only saw the pics of me so are you sure you weren't looking at the pics of you playing the game? LOL

No, it wasn't me. Fortunately, I was fully clothed :p. It should have given you the option to send your photos to the other person. If they chose not to send their photos then you would never have seen them. From what I've seen, 90% of people don't send their photos, only people that play half naked :rolleyes:.

Branden2010
11-06-2010, 07:18 AM
No, it wasn't me. Fortunately, I was fully clothed :p. It should have given you the option to send your photos to the other person. If they chose not to send their photos then you would never have seen them. From what I've seen, 90% of people don't send their photos, only people that play half naked :rolleyes:.

I've played a lot of online and still have yet to see any photos of anyone else, nor have I been given the option to send photos.

a blind beggar
11-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Those pictures must be fake i've never seen them and trust me, i've searched....:P

Super Nintendog
11-07-2010, 01:23 AM

Well my girl and I both did. I would imagine a lot of people will play naked-especially the dancing games. I can't wait till we get some more alone time-Im going to put in dance central and have her dance around for me ;)

Hoebagger
12-25-2010, 05:49 AM

My wife and I both.

Extreme Washing Machine
12-26-2010, 12:09 AM
about half of xbl by the sounds of it lol:biglaugh

Daluca 47
12-28-2010, 11:32 PM
Dont you just love the Xbox Live community at times.

Tom115
01-03-2011, 12:07 AM
To be fair, it does make you pretty hot, so what's the obvious solution?! Take your clothes off!

Joel78
01-03-2011, 03:29 AM
It also makes 20,000 leaks a lot easier as you have something else to plug the leaks with.

Tom115
01-03-2011, 03:48 PM
It also makes 20,000 leaks a lot easier as you have something else to plug the leaks with.
Hahaha, top.

Aerobooy
01-05-2011, 10:14 AM
Sounds Fun :)

mewman
01-13-2011, 12:10 AM
i play in my boxers cant play comfortably otherwise

Cramtree
01-16-2011, 12:30 PM
Interesting... Gotta give this a go ;)

NightHawk X360A
01-26-2011, 07:15 PM
HAHA I seen this happing before it came out. A bunch of naked perverts on xbl lol

Nuffzx
01-29-2011, 11:13 PM
Just reading this whole topic made me lol

MarceloCR
02-09-2011, 07:03 PM
i don't understand why people would dance naked ONLINE, if they know other people can see them, but if they want to... :confused:

xCH4PM4Nx
02-15-2011, 03:11 PM
well other people cant see you unless you send your pictures, so while your playing naked Lol'ing because the other people dont know you are naked.. well unless they are like us and assume they are lmaooo.

MrStabby1981
06-30-2011, 02:20 PM
Cant be as bad as Uno lol

GodLike499
08-06-2011, 07:12 PM
and here I thought I was bad. I usually play in a blue spandex unitard or body suit, as I don't have enough light in my living room for Kinect to function well without wearing bright tight clothes. I usually don't send my pics though; I don't think anyone wants to see that!

When playing multi-player against people not on your friends list, you're given the option of turning on voice with the other player. I think if both people answered "Yes" then when you're done with a game it asks if you want to send your pics to others.

If you don't want to risk someone sending you pics, just answer "No" to disable voice.

Burnout x360a
08-06-2011, 07:24 PM
Cant be as bad as Uno lol

Oh god LOL, i've played that at a mates and it's so strange xD