PDA

View Full Version : akiza

hydrosugar
11-05-2010, 09:53 AM
i got through the prelims first go(lost one match but won overall) then beat the first tournament guy in three matches.

then i got to akiza and was demolished twice by her black rose dragon among other things. all computers summon numerous of these insane monsters very easily and all can do is sit back and take it. that dragon switches me to attack mode then drops my attack to 0, before dealing all its atk to me as damage as well as any other monsters on the field at the time.

when i beat the first guy, i was exited because i got another monster reborn/swords of revealing light...but it turns out you can only have one of each anyway...this game is conspiring against me:mad:

so how did you guys beat akiza any tips would be appreciated

DeeJayMark
11-05-2010, 11:32 AM
aaaah Akiza....

She has 2 powerfull monsters

- Black Rose Dragon
- Tytannial, Princess Of Camellias

Theres no real way to prevent her to summon Black rose dragon, she will usually summon "Twilight Rose Knight" wich can let her special summon another plant type monster allowing her to use those two monsters to synchro summon Black Rose Dragon. Unless you have "Bottonless Trap Hole", "Solemn Judgment", to negate the summon or something like Sakuretsu Armor, widespread ruins or dimensionnal prison to destroy an attacking monster, youll have to be able to get a monster with 2500 atk to overpower her or a monster with 2400 atk to kamikaze y9our monster and her dragon.

Now Tytannial,
She will summon "Lonefire Blossom" and use its effect that allows her to speical summon any plant monster from her deck and BOOOM here comes Tytannial with 2800 atk and the ability to negate any spell or trap that targets a plant type monster. The trick here is to act fast. Because she has a tendency to summon Tytannial right away and thus beeing the only monster on her side of the field, if you used something like "brain Control" or anything else that targets her. The Computer will then use the effect pf tytannial and tributing herself to negate the effect.

Another thing, she can summon a monster named "Gigaplant" with the ability to once per turn summon any plant monster from her graveyard, meaning she can bring back Tytannial from the grave. (Not Black rose Dragon because , of course, its a dragon not a plant type).

Also, Lord Poison, when destroy by battle, she can bring back another plant type monster from her graveyard (again).... and yes Tytannial his back....

So Trust me, Tytannial his MUCH WORSE than black rose Dragon IMO.

hydrosugar
11-05-2010, 12:36 PM
yeah lol its actually possible she did summon that stronger one. all i remember is a whole lot of tough monsters. i hate this syncro summon stuff they seem to summon 3 monsters a turn, then syncro it. i guess ill be better once i get my first tuner card and also actual syncro monster:)

thanks for the reply. ive taken a lengthy break from it and i might re do the prelims soon

EDIT: ok, i played through the prelims again, won easily enough. beat the first guy in straight sets again. then something great happened. azika lost to that guy who i was versing minutes ago but forgot his name:p

anyways he is much easier. the first match was as easy as a prelim. the second was a little harder because i didnt have a monster for the first 3 turns. and the traps i did get werent negate attack ones like negate attack or the cyinder one. so he got me down to 3000lp with his sub par monsters. but i had that thing were i get 500lp per card i draw so that helped keep me alive.

i think when i eventually got a monster it was just a matter of breaking him down bit by bit. straight sets win after a straight sets loss to akiza the other time round. up to jack atlas but will vs him tommorow im tired:drunk

MORE EDIT:the guys name is tetsu trudge...checked his character recipe

DeeJayMark
11-05-2010, 10:14 PM
Ya, Trudge isnt the hardest....

The hard ones are

Crow ( A MEAN Blackwing Deck, really fast to summon ALOT of monsters and powerfull synchros)

Jack Atlas (Cheepest Dragon Deck ever with incredible speed and ATK power)

Akiza (due to what i mentioned before)

Leo (and his anoying Powertool dragon, he is actually able to summon 2 in the same turn...)

Sayer ( and his psychic deck, can gain enormous amount of Health if you dont get him first and he eventually summon Hyper Psychic Blaster with 3000 atk, pierce effect and life point gain when he destroys your monsters)

Greiger, Hunter Pace, Trudge arent that hard cuz its easy to block their strategy...

Didnt face Luna yet, so i dont know what deck she has, cuz there is alot of variation of her deck in other games, but if she has a "Bad Reaction to simochi deck, she can be a pain in the a** fast...

As for Yusei, he aint that hard to beat... depends on what hand he draw when starting the duel...

KillerBEA
11-06-2010, 12:03 AM
Personally I have only had any real trouble with Crow. Akiza is easy compared to him since her attacks are more easily blockable. Taking care of the rose knight and lonefire blossom before she can use em is how I keep her at bay.

Jack is washed up. Sure he can theoretically have a 5000 atk creature on the field by turn 3 but if you stop future fusion from making onto the field he is alot easier.

Crow is the only one I don't have set plans for as Black wings are fucking brutal as hell. That and gladiatr beasts are hell to play against.

DeeJayMark
11-06-2010, 01:24 AM
Jack is washed up. Sure he can theoretically have a 5000 atk creature on the field by turn 3 but if you stop future fusion from making onto the field he is alot easier.

Well, its not impossible to beat Jack, but the real threat is that is gonna use "Future Fusion" to summon FGD in 2 turns BUT then is gonna play "Dragon's Mirror" and remove the 5 same dragons he use for "Future Fusion" to summon right now another FGD.

What pisses me the most is that its not even CLOSE to the deck that Jack Atlas should have, i mean he never had Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, Blue-Eyes or FGD... they just made an incredible fast and beatdown deck to challenge the player... they could have put this deck to a custom created character and give Jack his "real" Deck from the Show/Anim/Series...

He is the ONLY one in the game who as a totally different deck...

hydrosugar
11-06-2010, 01:24 AM
well when i come home tonight i gonna try :uzi: jack atlas

even if i beat the game im gonna do it again for better cards so no big deal if i lose

KillerBEA
11-06-2010, 01:39 AM
Well, its not impossible to beat Jack, but the real threat is that is gonna use "Future Fusion" to summon FGD in 2 turns BUT then is gonna play "Dragon's Mirror" and remove the 5 same dragons he use for "Future Fusion" to summon right now another FGD.

What pisses me the most is that its not even CLOSE to the deck that Jack Atlas should have, i mean he never had Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, Blue-Eyes or FGD... they just made an incredible fast and beatdown deck to challenge the player... they could have put this deck to a custom created character and give Jack his "real" Deck from the Show/Anim/Series...

He is the ONLY one in the game who as a totally different deck...

I havent been up against dragon mirror, in all 12 of my duels with him he has not played it. In one of my duels i 2tk him. and most others i have had little trouble. Then again i knew his strategy before i faced him the first time, because i read it on here. Strategy and knowing your opponent is half the battle. When people kept mentioning future fusion i figured i need to stop it from happening and even stalling it out with trunades twindles his deck to magic and traps and he manages out a blues eyes or something, most of the creatures in the deck we are given can easily whip a 3000 vanilla. Archfiend soldier + rising energy + 3400 > Blue eyes. now if 5 headed dragon gets on the field thats a whole nother story. I have never let him summon it.

Yeah its annoying, maybe they should add it later on. If anything Crow is the best duelsit in the game cause of how fast and furious he operates. But if Jack were to duel crow, with these decks crow would be smashed as non of cards can stop five headed dragon.

xfatboi904x
11-06-2010, 01:41 AM
A easy way to beat jack is to try to get something that makes all cards get removed from play so he cant get on his spam streak of summoning monsters.

KillerBEA
11-06-2010, 01:46 AM
A easy way to beat jack is to try to get something that makes all cards get removed from play so he cant get on his spam streak of summoning monsters.
A removal engine like macro cosmos?

xfatboi904x
11-06-2010, 01:53 AM
yea or that one spell i think its called diminsional fissure or something like that when i pull it it shuts down any super combo he could do, then fill the rest of your deck with good effect monsters and spell cancel and protection add in your staples and your good.

Nazka Asmodeus
11-06-2010, 08:18 AM
aaaah Akiza....

She has 2 powerfull monsters

lol! At first I thought you were referring to her other 2 big assets! :P

hydrosugar
11-06-2010, 08:42 PM
well...im stoked:woop::woop::woop:

i just beat akiza then jack in a row, both in 2 matches, 3/4 of them i finished with 8000lp, and the last one with jack i finished with 7200lp because i used brain control.

i just made a different deck with no syncro monsters(i never had fusion/ritual anyway) and no chaos sorcerer. in fact i may have had 1 monster with more than four stars. it takes the pressure off to set something up and ive always got a monster and a decent trap ready.

got bad cards from beating them both though:(