PDA

View Full Version : my 1st post, (achievements glitching)

Gagreflex
11-05-2010, 05:18 PM
whats up everyone this is my 1st post. i've been using this site for a few years now just never made an account. my question is that if anyone else is having some of the acheevos glitch. the following have glitched for me along with a few of the goals that arent achievements =

1.(Key streaker) would be the 1st . I dont have a keyboard but u are able to do quickplay songs on key board

2.(The Perfect Drug) this wont pop for me only thing i can think why is b/c i didnt purchase the song, i got it for free with the track pack 2 i think code on back of manual

3.(Face Melter) i've played 3 metal songs from the 80's from RB3 and 3 songs that i have downloaded

any help would be appreciated. Lately i have come up with a method to unglitch achievements but i am not 100% sure it works all the time(havent tried it on these). On Scene It LCA! the 1st achievement that should pop for anyone is getting a question correct. For me it didn't pop untill i brought my gamertag and game to my buddies house and played it on his console with a new save file, then it popped. i know some achieves have been permanately glitched. but i believe that this method may work for some as it did for me

Gagreflex
11-05-2010, 05:28 PM
Sorry again, i guess my post was a complete waste, i see now y i didnt get any of these. maybe my info at bottom of original post will b helpful to others

AlmightyZing
11-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Welcome to the forums!

1) Key Streaker has to be done on a keyboard, not on the guitar's keyboard track.

2) I read in some other posts that the only way to get the Perfect Drug achievement is to play it on drums.

3) Did you pick your songs through the challenge or did you go through quickplay?

theshieguy
11-05-2010, 07:29 PM
whats up everyone this is my 1st post. i've been using this site for a few years now just never made an account. my question is that if anyone else is having some of the acheevos glitch. the following have glitched for me along with a few of the goals that arent achievements =

1.(Key streaker) would be the 1st . I dont have a keyboard but u are able to do quickplay songs on key board

2.(The Perfect Drug) this wont pop for me only thing i can think why is b/c i didnt purchase the song, i got it for free with the track pack 2 i think code on back of manual

3.(Face Melter) i've played 3 metal songs from the 80's from RB3 and 3 songs that i have downloaded

any help would be appreciated. Lately i have come up with a method to unglitch achievements but i am not 100% sure it works all the time(havent tried it on these). On Scene It LCA! the 1st achievement that should pop for anyone is getting a question correct. For me it didn't pop untill i brought my gamertag and game to my buddies house and played it on his console with a new save file, then it popped. i know some achieves have been permanately glitched. but i believe that this method may work for some as it did for me

NONE of those achievements are glitched. :p There's an achievement guide (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=270775) that was written last week to clarify these issues for everyone:

Read the first sentence. ;)
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1388/UPkj+FE=.jpgKeys Streaker - Get a streak of 350 notes on Keys. 15G

This achievement can ONLY be unlocked with a keyboard controller. Play the keys part on a song on any difficulty and get a 350 note streak. The achievement will unlock at the end of the song. If you play a song on keys with a guitar and get a 350+ note streak, the achievement will unlock if you switch to a keyboard controller and finish another song with the keyboard peripheral. If you are having trouble with this achievement, try playing "Antibodies" with a keyboard controller on Easy difficulty.

Where you got the song from does not matter. Read the second sentence:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1388/+oS+7A==.jpgThe Perfect Drug - Get a 200 note streak on "The Perfect Drug". 30G

The description for this one is VERY misleading. This achievement can ONLY be unlocked on drums. Difficulty does not matter. For most players, the easiest way to get this achievement would be to play the song on Medium difficulty and turn on Breakneck Speed if necessary. Once the song is finished, if you have hit 200 notes without breaking your multiplier, the achievement will unlock.

Again, read the second sentence:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1388/-yZVFQ==.jpg Face Melter - Melt faces by beating any three '80s Metal songs. 25G

This achievement description can be confusing to some. This achievement can ONLY be unlocked playing guitar on any difficulty. Here is a list of the songs that can be played to unlock the achievement:

Anthrax—Among The Living
Anthrax—I'm the Man
Anthrax—Indians
Anthrax—Madhouse (Live)
Anthrax—Metal Thrashing Mad (Live)
Dio—Holy Diver
Dio—Stand Up And Shout
Iron Maiden—2 Minutes to Midnight
Iron Maiden—Can I Play with Madness
Iron Maiden—The Clairvoyant
Iron Maiden—The Number of the Beast (Cover Version)
Iron Maiden—The Number of the Beast (Original Version)
Iron Maiden—Powerslave
Iron Maiden—Run to the Hills (Original Version)
Iron Maiden—The Trooper
Iron Maiden—Wasted Years
Judas Priest—Bloodstone
Judas Priest—Devil's Child
Judas Priest—Fever
Judas Priest—The Hellion / Electric Eye
Judas Priest—Pain and Pleasure
Judas Priest—Riding on the Wind
Judas Priest—Screaming for Vengeance
Judas Priest—(Take These) Chains
Judas Priest—You've Got Another Thing Coming
Megadeth—Bad Omen
Megadeth—The Conjuring
Megadeth—Devil's Island
Megadeth—Good Mourning / Black Friday
Megadeth—I Ain't Superstitious
Megadeth—My Last Words
Megadeth—Wake Up Dead
Metallica—…And Justice for All
Metallica—Blackened
Metallica—Ride the Lightning
Ministry—Stigmata
Ministry—Thieves
Motorhead—Killed By Death ‘08
Motorhead—We Are The Road Crew ‘08
Motley Crue—Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)
Motley Crue—Dr. Feelgood
Motley Crue—Kickstart My Heart
Motley Crue—Rattlesnake Shake
Motley Crue—Same Ol' Situation (S.O.S)
Motley Crue—She Goes Down
Motley Crue—Slice of Your Pie
Motley Crue—Sticky Sweet
Motley Crue—Time for Change
Motley Crue—Without You
Ozzy Osbourne—Crazy Babies
Slayer—Black Magic

This achievement can ONLY be unlocked with downloadable songs. No songs from Rock Band 1, 2 or 3 will work for this achievement. This can be completed on any difficulty.

I'll say this before the other forum posters tear you to pieces: in the future, ALWAYS look for an achievement guide or do a thread search before posting. It makes you look a little smarter to some people (and I'm not talking about myself). ;) :p

stevie vip 99
11-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Nice to finally see you on here gag, perfect drug is drums only, 80's songs are brought dlc only not from the game, key streaker you need the keyboard.
:)