PDA

View Full Version : Glitched Achievement - Anyone else have this problem?

Z0DIAC1
11-06-2010, 12:46 AM
I started playing this glitchy piece of junk today and I should have considered myself warned after reading some of these forums. I tried this game out on another profile and went through chapter 2. Today, I started it on my primary tag and the achievement for using infernal power 100 times unlocked just as I aimed in on the first enemy?!?!?!?! :uzi:Worst part is that the achievement for unlocking infernal power ability came right on schedule in the first chapter. Anyone else have this problem?

RonanN1
04-25-2011, 08:43 PM
...hei! I got the same problem (a little different) :eek::

I got the game, last week, from a bin store (that's what they are called here) and I start it today. It was 9,99$.

After a few minutes (in the hotel room - right where you start) I shoot a few enemies and I got:

The Dark Force
Use infernal powers 100 times

...I said to my self, hmmm, oki. Already in the first 3-4 minutes of the game and I got and achievement, cool :Bounce:. But when I advanced into the game (after I got my devil powers) I unlocked:

Infernal Power
Obtain Infernal power...I was like: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :mad: - this is one of those games where the achievements pop out when you are doing nothing (Just like in Mercenaries 2: World in Flames).

Damn...:mad:

sufc47
11-27-2011, 08:08 PM
Near the end of chapter 1 you will get a boss use your infernal powers 100 times in that one section.