PDA

View Full Version : Does the AI surrender at all?

LocustDawn
11-06-2010, 05:31 AM
Im currently fighting H.S and im on my 46th turn, he has soul absorbtion (+500 lp for each card removed from play) messenger of peace (neither players can attack with a monster with 1500 atk or more -100 lp each turn) dimensional fissure (any monster sent to the graveyard is removed from play)
Now as you might have guessed this is pissing me off as I have a 5 monsters set with over 1500 atk so theres basically fuck all I can do and im curious if he will surrender as we are at a stalemate it seems.

Magespower
11-06-2010, 05:36 AM
I don't believe so. I've never experienced the AI surrendering.

LocustDawn
11-06-2010, 05:49 AM
I just restarted anyways, after 60 turns not much was going to change

xfatboi904x
11-06-2010, 05:50 AM
I just restarted anyways, after 60 turns not much was going to change
yea she wasn't gonna surrender the point of her deck is to stall and make u deck out

LocustDawn
11-06-2010, 05:52 AM
yea she wasn't gonna surrender the point of her deck is to stall and make u deck out
And be completely annoying, so far this game has simply dissapointed me.

xfatboi904x
11-06-2010, 05:55 AM
And be completely annoying, so far this game has simply dissapointed me.
yea there's a couple decks they shouldn't have put in here especially the burn ones because those are way too hard to beat if you don't put spell destruction cards in your deck.

LocustDawn
11-06-2010, 06:06 AM
yea there's a couple decks they shouldn't have put in here especially the burn ones because those are way too hard to beat if you don't put spell destruction cards in your deck.
Its forcing you to use a certain tactic which if you ask me detracts from the game, you should be able to counter a deck with more than one tactic.

xfatboi904x
11-06-2010, 06:19 AM
yep but that's yugioh for you.

UK Dennis
11-06-2010, 01:36 PM
You can counter it in many ways.
Heavy storm
Giant trunade
Dust something (can't remember the name right now)
King Barbaros' effect. 'when you tribute three monsters to normal summon this card, destroy all cards your apponent controls'
Just deserts
Volcanic splicer

And my personal favorite - nightmare wheel

Nazka Asmodeus
11-06-2010, 01:57 PM
Against stall decks, I like to use Swarm of Locusts and Swarm of Scarabs, then they can say adios to their Messenger of Peace and Level Limit Area - B and those annoying Blast Spheres! And if you have it, run a couple of Prime Material Dragons! Burn decks are completely useless against them! :)

hydrosugar
11-06-2010, 02:06 PM
i really hate those remove from play decks. i rememebr trying to do something like that in real life...all i had was 2 soul realeses, 1 soul absorbtion, and several monsters that worked with that. not their insane eleborate set up. needless to saty i didnt make a fully themed deck.

also those burn ones can just piss you off if you dont get the right cards.

some of the decks just summon 5 monsters in a turn and i can never seem to know how without trying to read the effect of all their cards, i tend not to bother and accept the fact that their probably not cheating:p