PDA

View Full Version : Arggghhhhh!

hydrosugar
11-06-2010, 10:09 AM
ok, some how i got jack atlas to 1800 life points with no monsters(future fusion 1 turn away) i draw des koala and its the best i have attack wise so i summon it and attack. he's on 700lp im on 7700lp. the next turn he literally summons 5 headed dragon, 2 blue eyes AND to 2 metal black red eyes. a total of 48 stars worth of monsters IN ONE TURN. i dont even...hows that possible.

but it turns out i have a magical cylinder on the field so its cool...until he uses solenm judgement:mad::mad:

so he's on 325 life points, desroys my two monsters easily(one of which was mask of darkness - i get to add magic cylinder TO MY HAND), and then takes away all my life points in one hit aswell

sorry i had to tell everyone about how annoying this was:p well off to round 2, it woulda been nice to get the first win

CEG Dimond
11-06-2010, 11:48 AM
L.....o.....l

xFortyseven
11-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Jack summons 5 headed dragon on his first turn and attack my Wildheart. Next turn i equip his dragon with Megamorph, whish gives him 10k, and i set a magic cylinder. Jack attacks, and i Cylinder him down 10k and wins. I love how you can make that sort of plays a human opponent would see right through=P

UK Dennis
11-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Why didn't you use DES koala's effect? Or was it already on the field in attack position?
And yeah, the computer is hard. But it does fall right into the most obvious traps

DeeJayMark
11-06-2010, 01:37 PM
Yup, but sadly each time i tried something like that on him, he Solemn Judgment me or Stamping destruction.

Oh how i would love to summon Armityle The chaos phantom just to show him that his f**king FGD doesnt do the Job anymore =P

(Dont start me with the Armityle extra hard way to be summoned, i was just daydreaming)

hydrosugar
11-06-2010, 01:50 PM
Why didn't you use DES koala's effect? Or was it already on the field in attack position?
And yeah, the computer is hard. But it does fall right into the most obvious traps

well for starters i cant summon then flip him in one shot, and even if i could i think jack was only holding a couple cards anyway, so attacking him with 1100atk points would do more

hydrosugar
11-06-2010, 01:54 PM
Jack summons 5 headed dragon on his first turn and attack my Wildheart. Next turn i equip his dragon with Megamorph, whish gives him 10k, and i set a magic cylinder. Jack attacks, and i Cylinder him down 10k and wins. I love how you can make that sort of plays a human opponent would see right through=P

those epic plays can be great...until every computer in the game uses solemn judgement. i mean, i personally wouldnt use that card, but the computers are so annoying with it. it doesnt matter if their life points are halved, they can beat me easily if they keep stopping my plays and have NEARLY 50 STARS WORTH OF DRAGONS AT ONCE:(

yeah i want megamorph, i remember using it well when i used to play. but in this game with all the thenmed combo decks i dont think it woul be AS useful though - still good but