PDA

View Full Version : Bandage collection icon.

red mist 85
11-06-2010, 11:47 AM
This is probably a stupid question, but I was just wondering if this is normal or not. I've currently collected 10 of 20 bandages in the forest, yet only 6 of them are marked on the chapter map. It says I have 10, but the little bandage icon is only marked on 6 of them. This goes for other chapters too. Just wondering whether this is just me or not. Also just a bit worried that if they aren't marked, they won't count. Although, I have just got to the 20 mark and teh internets has unlocked, so maybe it's ok. If anyone could shed any light on it I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

DarkSephiroth
11-06-2010, 11:55 AM
You either have got rest of the bandages from warp zones or you have activated the glitch this game currently has and collected same bandages multiple times

red mist 85
11-06-2010, 01:22 PM
That would explain it. Also it was saying I had 109% completion of the forest chapter, so I went to the dashboard and back and it'd reset, but I'd lost most of my progress.

I've since read about the bugs. Hope they get fixed soon.

Edit: I now only have 2 bandages left to get in the forest and it says I have 103% completion. I'm not getting any duplicate bandages though and all the bandage icons are marked. Is this ok or will it affect anything?

DarkSephiroth
11-07-2010, 08:44 PM
I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter. Me and most of my friends who play this have over 100% in multiple chapters because of this glitch.

Only thing that might happen is that team meat might do some % reseting but let's hope not :eek:

red mist 85
11-08-2010, 10:37 AM
I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter. Me and most of my friends who play this have over 100% in multiple chapters because of this glitch.

Only thing that might happen is that team meat might do some % reseting but let's hope not :eek:

Yeah, it seem to be alright. The other chapters don't seem to be affected for me, just the forest. I hope they don't reset the %'s. Although, I suppose it wouldn't be too bad to re-do the forest. It seems pretty easy having just done the rapture!

Free Beer
11-10-2010, 07:10 AM
Yeah, it seem to be alright. The other chapters don't seem to be affected for me, just the forest. I hope they don't reset the %'s. Although, I suppose it wouldn't be too bad to re-do the forest. It seems pretty easy having just done the rapture!

Yeah, I have 107% on the Forest, but haven't had any issues on any other chapters yet. Aside from the 96% glitch on Hell.

UnknownPleasures
11-11-2010, 03:29 AM
You must have screwed something up with the autosave.