PDA

View Full Version : most awful game ever for the 360

pandaliamcod6
11-06-2010, 02:03 PM
Iv'e played some pretty terrible games for the 360 in my experience but this stands out above them all other terrible games such as blue dragon, turok, halo odst, monopoly, simpsons game and quantumn of solace. These are just games off the top of my head which i felt was a waist of money but this stands out above them all, on my personal review i gave it 33% which i think i was quite giving, it has loads of glitchs and repeditive enemies with poor graphics i could go on all day some of my mates say its alright but i find it a dispicable excuse for a game is anyone else the same i managed to complete i dont know how i did, quite frankly it can go in the trash what were your thoughts similiar to mine?

Over 100 views and no ones commented

Jazzy201
12-08-2010, 01:17 AM
Iv'e played some pretty terrible games for the 360 in my experience but this stands out above them all other terrible games such as blue dragon, turok, halo odst, monopoly, simpsons game and quantumn of solace. These are just games off the top of my head which i felt was a waist of money but this stands out above them all, on my personal review i gave it 33% which i think i was quite giving, it has loads of glitchs and repeditive enemies with poor graphics i could go on all day some of my mates say its alright but i find it a dispicable excuse for a game is anyone else the same i managed to complete i dont know how i did, quite frankly it can go in the trash what were your thoughts similiar to mine?

I haven't bothered to look at your GC, but you currently have less than 16k GS so I'm guessing you haven't played too many games. I've played some MIGHTY shitty games in my time and this doesn't even crack my worst 25. It really isn't that bad of a game. Actually, it may be the best LotR game on Xbox 360. A shame the 1k is unobtainable for others now though-

Buck a Fuffaloe
12-08-2010, 01:29 AM
http://mdram.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/ist2_1795210-cry-baby.jpg

vettestingr68
12-08-2010, 01:39 AM

Longest sentence ever...I disagree on most of your "waist of money" games, but to each their own. Have you ever played Vampire Rain? Play that, then tell me this is the worst game you have played. It wasn't even on my worst 20 list.

pandaliamcod6
12-12-2010, 11:58 AM
Lmao at one point i actually thought about getting vampire rain, glad i didn't.:)

vettestingr68
12-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Lmao at one point i actually thought about getting vampire rain, glad i didn't.:)

You have no idea...that is far and away the worst game I have ever played. It pisses me off that I'll never get that 20 minutes of my life back...thankfully, I didn't get any achievements. :woop:

It doesn't help that over half the achievements are online. I thought the campaign was bad. I can only imagine what the MP was like.

niko da bos
12-17-2010, 09:36 PM
lotr is a great movie series, the games they made might fall short, but are still pretty fun. as far as the worst game ever discussion, i cast my vote for "the goldn compass" only got the game because it was cheap, terrible gameplay, not worth my 5$ :(

Vandel Buster
12-17-2010, 10:35 PM
The game wasn't that bad. It was alright. Simpsons game was hilarious btw. Gameplay not too much fun, but story was funny.

Anyway, play Turning Point and then cry me a river.

lakersandangels
01-11-2011, 11:00 PM
If anything Conquest was more of a disappointment than a bad game. I absolutely loved Battlefront 1 and 2. Playing co-op with friends was a blast.

Still hoping one day Battlefront 3 is released.

Moogle356
02-09-2011, 02:14 PM
omg blue dragon are you kidding me???....i had heaps of fun playing that game. the wrost game i have played on the 360...that will have to go to alone in the dark......now that is a shitty game.

Natz
03-02-2011, 01:26 PM
I have Blue Dragon & Halo ODST and borrowed Quantum of Solace and there all ok maybe not the best game but there plenty of games worst than them... Alot worst

If anything Conquest is a disappointment as they took the servers down and alot of people are not going to get full gamerscore for this game (plus online was awesome!)

Also

I never found a single glitch in the game
The graphics arent bad (some new games still look like that!)
Ok ill give you repetitive enemys but then in mutliplayer everyone has there own skills so some people could be a real challenge.
"i managed to complete i dont know how i did" - No offense but i know kiddie games harder than that :p

Christian79
08-01-2011, 03:07 PM
I'm still hoping for that one great Lord of the rings game to come out on the consoles. :( I'm hoping War in the North is not as big of a disappointment.