PDA

View Full Version : Freezing Issues?

GILLHUHN
11-06-2010, 02:34 PM
The game keeps freezing when i go to my goals and try to play caught in a mosh on expert bass for the 5* every song on expert achievement.

L3git L4dle
11-06-2010, 02:51 PM
I only freeze when it goes to the setup cutscene where the guys are offloading the truck.

A CATSHOVEL
11-06-2010, 04:14 PM
I only freeze when it goes to the setup cutscene where the guys are offloading the truck.
Same here.

Echilion
11-06-2010, 04:19 PM

Glad to see I am not the only one with this issue

GILLHUHN
11-06-2010, 05:17 PM
Glad to see I am not the only one with this issue That explains it because it is that load screen where it always freezes.

Maka
11-06-2010, 05:50 PM
I thought I hard a disk problem. Good t see it's the game. My heart races when I see them unloading the truck.

Mad World
11-06-2010, 05:53 PM
One more for the truck unloaders. Glad to see I'm not alone. Although I suppose that also makes it worse....

institutions
11-06-2010, 07:19 PM
Mine also freezes on the loading screen with the guys unloading the truck.

I was beginning to think it was either a new dashboard glitch, or had something to do with me installing it to the hard drive.
It never froze there before the dashboard update.

A CATSHOVEL
11-06-2010, 07:25 PM
Mine also freezes on the loading screen with the guys unloading the truck.

I was beginning to think it was either a new dashboard glitch, or had something to do with me installing it to the hard drive.
It never froze there before the dashboard update.
My game is also installed to my hard drive.

Mad World
11-06-2010, 08:04 PM

Mine isn't. I think it's just an overarching issue.

L3git L4dle
11-06-2010, 08:52 PM

My game is installed to the hard drive as well. However, it froze before I installed it, that's why I installed it.

Firvagor
11-06-2010, 09:05 PM
I'm having the exact same issue, but my friend and I both have it installed and his never freezes. When my console freezes it's always on that cutscene, but sometimes it doesn't.

Kamakazi59
11-06-2010, 09:47 PM
I also found out it freezes when u play freebird on mic from same screen. I think there is something fishy with that guy offloading the package from the truck. Maybe there's a xbox freeze troll inside giving us the finger

ThatsFatalFury
11-06-2010, 10:14 PM
I have this problem as well, but I found a way to make it not happen as often. When you are selecting your instrument and difficulty, take your time and let the game load for a few seconds instead of mashing A or the green button straight through the options. Ever since I've started doing this it hasn't been freezing on me.

SCA KAZUMA
11-07-2010, 05:20 AM
I think there is something fishy with that guy offloading the package from the truck. Maybe there's a xbox freeze troll inside giving us the finger

One thousand times, this!

On-topic: I also have had this game freeze a time or two on the truck unloading screen, and had it freeze once while I had Roxette's "The Look" highlighted. No button presses or anything. The song preview (that plays when a song is highlighted) started repeating "when everything" and it got irritating.

I don't know what it is with Harmonix lately, or if it's just a small bug, but things are getting ridiculous with them. It makes me sad, because I love the Rock Band franchise. Sucks to see them doing a lackluster job.

ccnz
11-07-2010, 01:12 PM

same here - doesn't freeze every time ... but has often ... i tried the "waiting a bit be4 hitting the green button" trick (see ThatsFatalFury's post) and it seems to help

SpiralGamerpro
11-27-2010, 06:55 AM
I thought I hard a disk problem. Good t see it's the game. My heart races when I see them unloading the truck.Exact same here.

Buddha DS9
11-27-2010, 08:08 PM

almost every time for me too!:uzi::eek:

mikachu93
11-27-2010, 08:54 PM
Froze once for me, but never had another problem after installing the game. I always thought it was a problem with my Xbox, since it's been rejecting literally every single game I play for the past two months.