PDA

View Full Version : Taking Pictures????

ocfp
05-25-2007, 01:41 PM
I gameflyed this game and dont have a manual. how the hell do u take pictures. I cant figure it out. thank u in advance. Every line turns green and i keep pressing buttons but nothing seems to work.

McQBallPlayer17
05-25-2007, 11:52 PM
Once the little marker is in the middle of the two lines and the whole thing turns green, hold down the right thumb stick. There will be a little meter that feels up on the right side and thats when the picture is taken.

I'm having trouble finding the bases in the sandstorm, so if anybody can help with that, it would be appreciated...

ocfp
05-26-2007, 03:18 AM
Once the little marker is in the middle of the two lines and the whole thing turns green, hold down the right thumb stick. There will be a little meter that feels up on the right side and thats when the picture is taken.

I'm having trouble finding the bases in the sandstorm, so if anybody can help with that, it would be appreciated...

yup now im having the same problem. my camera isnt even on. how does this work???

ocfp
05-26-2007, 05:00 AM
There is another thread on it http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2809

I finally got it. its a little annoying. i just kept dieing after hitting the checkpoint and it directed me in the right direction.