PDA

View Full Version : Accidentally accepted a mission at a low lvl

Disparity_RX
11-06-2010, 02:56 PM
So I got the game of the year edition, downloaded all four expansions, and decided to check out zombie island for some shits and giggles. What I did was accept the first mission, turning on the turrets for the claptrap. It is listed as a lvl 25 mission and I am currently lvl 25. I didnt complete the main story yet. Will this effect my dlc? If I beat the regular game and go back to zombie island will it ramp the difficulty up to my future lvl, or keep it at a lowly 25???

bryan1187
11-07-2010, 10:01 PM
any help here guys?

vettestingr68
11-10-2010, 12:26 AM
It should scale any future missions up to your current level. I don't know if it will do it on the missions you have already accepted though. The enemies should be scaled up to match you though, so it should still be challenging for you.

Killerchronic
02-25-2012, 04:40 PM
It should scale any future missions up to your current level. I don't know if it will do it on the missions you have already accepted though. The enemies should be scaled up to match you though, so it should still be challenging for you.

Can vouch for this. I went in when i as 18 or so did a few quests and came back at 22, all the quests now said trivial but the enemies were far from it, most were higher than my level. Kinda sucked a bit as i left the first time cause it was a little harder than i expected compared to the main story i had been doing.