PDA

View Full Version : Luna

DeeJayMark
11-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Anyone in here faced Luna yet ?? its the only one in the entire game i didnt faced yet and i was wondering what kind of deck she has cuz i saw different variation of her deck in other games/consoles.

Just wondering

Shorty11857
11-06-2010, 04:00 PM
She has a really annoying deck, she uses level limit to stop your level 4s or higher attacking and then uses burn cards while she increases her lifepoints

DeeJayMark
11-06-2010, 04:05 PM
Does she use something like this

Bad reaction to Simochi
Gift Card
etc

Like she give you life points but due to Bad Reaction To Simochi effect it burns you instead ?

Shorty11857
11-06-2010, 04:09 PM
Does she use something like this

Bad reaction to Simochi
Gift Card
etc

Like she give you life points but due to Bad Reaction To Simochi effect it burns you instead ?

Didn't play it in the match I had against her but she could it would fit in the deck

DeeJayMark
11-06-2010, 04:21 PM
k, well keep checking cuz i never seem to go against her.

But i wouldnt be surprised if she has that kinda deck, really fast and annoying deck strategy.

She may have a field called "Savage Colosseum"

hydrosugar
11-06-2010, 09:39 PM
well i just had a match against her then, one with 8000lp.
even so i can see how this may get dangerous. hopefully i can polish off the second win

took a while but i won the second match with 11300lp in the bag(not a typo)
shes not that hard but it was frustrating that i couldnt destroy that lv 4 defense thing
i just kept pushing with my lv 3 1000atk monster with axe of despair(tributed lv 4 monsters to geet it back when lost)

if you vs luna make sure to be prepared with cards that can take out spells. that is VERY important

DeeJayMark
11-07-2010, 01:33 PM
Yeah! I actually just faced her!
and she has the kinda deck i though she had.

First duel i was beating her then when she was at like 600 she stall and began to regain life and she got back to 7200 but i finally got her.

Second Duel, 5 turn she was dead and i was intact.