PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360..... now a paper weight 360

spx
03-25-2006, 02:54 PM
Mines just died.. 3 lights,

it hung on me 4 times this morning playing PDZ..

Ironically i got the 1000 explosion achievement..

then me and my friend were playing on burnout.. and hung, booted up and 3 red lights... :(

Got my code, waiting for my email for the number of my courier..

Any advice on what box to send it in or and UK returns how long it takes?

Minty
03-25-2006, 03:02 PM
:(:(:(:(:(

snafegeeza
03-27-2006, 09:18 PM
Mine died too about a month ago. I rang up they gave me a number over the phone, They sent me a pre paid box within two days and I sent it in that, I had to write a reference number on top of it. I rang the courier to pick it up and had it back within 5 buisness days. They were really efficient and sorted it out as quickly as possible. You should have it back within a week.

Minty
03-27-2006, 09:24 PM
he was lucky and tookiit back to the sop who replaced it for him :woop:

xfrancox
03-28-2006, 12:14 AM
that sucks really bad. did you have any problems with it before?

scoobydiesel
03-28-2006, 08:54 AM
sorry to hear that nad hope to god it doesnt happen to me.........

Silviarunner
03-28-2006, 05:31 PM
This just really makes me wonder what microsoft missed when they did quality testing before sending out these units. But i am still kinda happy they pushed this system out so fast i very happy that i am playing next gen now instead of having to wait till nov for the PS 3 (i will still buy it then). I believe most of these problems we are having will be fixed over time.

Between me and my other brothers we have 3 xbox 360s. All 3 have crashed frooze multiple times but we just reboot and their better??? O well how much of you guys have experianced freezing?

aZTEKv2
03-29-2006, 11:46 AM
yeap, were supposed to quote customers 10 business days just to be in the safe side....

its funny that i work for ms 360 tech and i just received my console from the repair center after 2 weeks. DOH!

but, they did give me a new case/shell, which is awesome because i put my last case on top of something [dust?] that left a permanent grayish mark, never doing that again.

TimidKillah
03-30-2006, 03:52 AM
yeap, were supposed to quote customers 10 business days just to be in the safe side....

its funny that i work for ms 360 tech and i just received my console from the repair center after 2 weeks. DOH!

but, they did give me a new case/shell, which is awesome because i put my last case on top of something [dust?] that left a permanent grayish mark, never doing that again.

Wow, you work for MS Tech.... Does that make a you a good guy(for helping) or a bad guy (cause my 360 is acting the fool and I need someone to blame)?:p

spx
03-31-2006, 01:21 PM
ahhh this is where i posted it... thought it had got deleted which is why i didn respond.

yeh man, i went to GAME the day after and replaced it on the spot no questions asked, they tested it to make sure i wasnt taking the piss.. but yeh.

nice new controller too !! ^____^