PDA

View Full Version : wheres my Ignition code?

Admiral Axtell
11-06-2010, 08:41 PM
So i preordered the CE the other day and I didn't know about the whole Ignition thing, but I didn't put down the whole $80 I still have $60 to pay for, do they not give you your code unless you have payed the whole $80? or did the guy forget to give me my code? I want to play ignition. badly.

Necr0sc0pe
11-07-2010, 01:31 AM
If you pre-ordered from Game Stop, then the instructions that you need to get Ignition will be on the receipt. If you didn't do it there, then I'm at a loss.....sorry.

Admiral Axtell
11-08-2010, 02:00 AM
If you pre-ordered from Game Stop, then the instructions that you need to get Ignition will be on the receipt. If you didn't do it there, then I'm at a loss.....sorry.
I did get it from GS.... I don't see anything on my receipt..... I am upset....

crazy W01f 816
11-08-2010, 02:08 AM
Check your receipt again. Somewhere on the receipt it should say "Thank you for reserving: Dead Space II Your registration code to receive Dead Space Ignition is: ." The code is a 16 digit code which you redeem at www.dsignition.com, you'll need to have an EA account or create one to get the game.

If you can't find the code on your receipt then go back, show them the receipt and ask for the code. They have to give you one because it's a part of the collector's edition. They didn't give me one at first either and I had to get on their computer to show them where it said that I would receive a code for the game. They thought I was talking about Dead Space Extraction at first too, I swear for people that work at a game shop they know so little.

Pearson
11-30-2010, 12:50 AM
I had to go back to the GameStop that I pre-ordered from to get my code. If they know that the code is supposed to go on the receipt at the time of when you pre-order, they sure seem to forget a lot. This isn't the only time they forgot to put a code on my pre-order receipt, they didn't put the code for the Fable III villager on my receipt. I had to call customer service to get the code.

Necr0sc0pe
11-30-2010, 02:01 AM
That's a bummer. I've been lucky myself.