PDA

View Full Version : Borderlands DLC Fixed!?

SubtleSarcasm
11-07-2010, 01:51 AM
First of all, I think it's hilarious that EA can't even keep their forums free from hundreds of pages of spam about cheap prescription medicine. Tools.

I'm curious why it has been so long, and still EA acts like there is nothing they can do to fix their DLC problems. The DLC "Claptraps New Robot Revolution" from Gearbox's Borderlands was released on September 28th, the achieveemnts wouldn't unlock, and they almost immediately announced that they were aware of the problem, and that they would be working on a patch to fix it. Less than a month and a half later, patch released across all platforms, and cheevos pop retroactively as the game loads. Never once did they claim it was Microsoft's fault or problem, thew owned up to it, and took care of it. EA!!! TAKE NOTES ON HOW CUSTOMER SERVICE WORKS. INSTEAD OF * OUT THEIR NEXT GAME, THEY MADE SURE THAT ALL THE PROBLEMS FROM THEIR LAST ONE WERE TAKEN CARE OF. Stop counting your money, and realize the only reason you are all so successful is because we, the consumers, give you our hard earned cash, and all we expect in return is for the content to work as advertised. There would be no EA without us, the gamers, so * TAKE CARE OF US BY OWNING UP TO YOUR FAILURES!!!!!!!!

CRDMUDRUNNER
11-10-2010, 04:12 AM
Yep. Was glad to see gearbox get that patch out. Look at the ne BAD COMPANY2 they had that multiplayer patch and weapon balanced in what? a month? Come on EA. And they continue to see this garbage DLC

xdiamondxinfernox
11-10-2010, 02:59 PM
they fixed bad company 2 because its their biggest sourse of money atm so they are putting more time into it. this WILL get patched eventually and my guess is that it will get patched when they announce the third Ao2 beggining of next year. so dont lose hope and hold onto your copies for just a little longer my frends..

TriRock
11-12-2010, 11:48 AM
this WILL get patched eventually and my guess is that it will get patched when they announce the third Ao2 beggining of next year. so dont lose hope and hold onto your copies for just a little longer my frends..

Dude that's just wishful thinking from you. So far EA hasn't even admitted there's something wrong at their end, nevermind announced they're going to do something about it.

xdiamondxinfernox
11-15-2010, 08:55 PM
Dude that's just wishful thinking from you. So far EA hasn't even admitted there's something wrong at their end, nevermind announced they're going to do something about it.

duh thats why i said my "guess" is that thats when they will do something. yes i want it to be patched as much as all of you but lets just wait and see

F TANK
11-16-2010, 06:02 PM
The thing about BF BC2 is that it's DICE's game so they're the one patching it when it's called for. I have a (very) tiny sliver of hope because Medal of Honor: Airborne, the 1st BF:BC and the old Battlefield 2 did recieve some patches very late into their lives.
On the other hand, the MoH:A patch never fixed the glitched achievements like it was supposed and there's still an ass-load of other EA games that that had broken achievements and misc bugs that never had been addressed, with EA pulling the same shit they are with AoT - pretending nothing happened

xdiamondxinfernox
11-16-2010, 07:24 PM
yea thats why i love bungie they are the best game company out there they are the best when it comes to customer service and they always listen to the community. EA is just like activision..they put out too many games at once to where they cant keep track of all of them,i heard that the achievements for BC1 were fixed but i guess not? well all i have to say is that EA needs to get their crap together a little faster because they are guna lose ALOT of customers

TriRock
11-19-2010, 05:52 PM
On the other hand, the MoH:A patch never fixed the glitched achievements like it was supposed and there's still an ass-load of other EA games that that had broken achievements and misc bugs that never had been addressed, with EA pulling the same shit they are with AoT - pretending nothing happened

The last time I visited the 40th Day forum it was clustered with prescription medicine adverts, so I guess EA is now pretending this game doesn't exist.