PDA

View Full Version : Photo space limited?

Super Nintendog
11-07-2010, 02:02 AM
I got a message saying photo space limited with an option to either not save the new photos, or to overwrite the oldest ones from now on. I didn't think it would limit such a thing. This should be limited by hard drive space, not the game with a set limit. Or am I wrong?

H3ALY
11-07-2010, 11:22 AM
I got a message saying photo space limited with an option to either not save the new photos, or to overwrite the oldest ones from now on. I didn't think it would limit such a thing. This should be limited by hard drive space, not the game with a set limit. Or am I wrong?

It's limited by the game so it doesn't chew up all you storage space hence why there is KinectShare to download the picture if you like it.

Jedi sy
11-07-2010, 07:31 PM
Any idea what the limit is? I'll want to keep loads of pictures of the kids, can not wait to get Kinect in a few days

DarkReign2021
11-15-2010, 01:52 AM
I kinda don't like that the game takes pictures at all. Is there a way to shut it off or at least control the amount of space can be dedicated to pictures? I've only got a few hundred Mb left on my HDD and I don't feel like using it with blurry pictures personally.

While we're on the subject, anybody else see some... issues cropping up with the picture feature in the future? Like people playing naked and having these pictures taken? Lord knows perverts will probably upload them just for laughs. I imagine children playing pranks on their friends and also guys that are just plain creepy (The same ones that have penises in their emblems on Halo 3 and take pictures of it for their gamer picture in UNO.)

reaper527
11-15-2010, 04:11 AM
I kinda don't like that the game takes pictures at all. Is there a way to shut it off or at least control the amount of space can be dedicated to pictures? I've only got a few hundred Mb left on my HDD and I don't feel like using it with blurry pictures personally.

go into options from the main menu. in here, there is a setting to turn picture taking off. you'll have to choose "more ->" or 3 times to get to it though.

Khazalid
11-21-2010, 11:08 PM
While we're on the subject, anybody else see some... issues cropping up with the picture feature in the future? Like people playing naked and having these pictures taken? Lord knows perverts will probably upload them just for laughs.
The game uploads pictures to your own profile on kinectshare.com and you are the only one that can see them at this point. The only way you can show those pictures is either sending them directly to facebook or downloading to your PC. I wouldn't worry much, FB has a policy on offensive pictures and it's not like everyone will see them anyway.