PDA

View Full Version : Wouldnt it have been sick to trade cards?

CHICHO
11-07-2010, 03:03 AM
I kinda wish you could trade cards in this game. :(

xfatboi904x
11-07-2010, 03:20 AM
yeah would of been good if you could but who knows konami might put it in.

JamesStitches
11-09-2010, 10:56 AM
yeah would of been good if you could but who knows konami might put it in.

Hopefully, or maybe for like 2000 odd microsoft points.

blazinfighter27
11-09-2010, 03:59 PM
yah, I got a lot of cards for lightswarm and blackwing cards and i have no use for either of them...

SevenJesterHats
11-09-2010, 04:19 PM
yeah, i disagree with trading in the sense of it will make it easy to get the cards u need.
With no trading- if someone has a good card\deck, you know they have earned it and not just one of his\her friends gave him\her all thier spare cards for nothing

guillermo316
11-09-2010, 04:21 PM
You know what would had been sick if they made the game anything like we fan would want. sadly it will never happen unless kaiba takes over the world

hydrosugar
11-10-2010, 10:27 AM
i have 2 polymerization and a fusion gate and i would trade it all for a jinzo, mirror force or dark master zorc(got that one in real life probs my fav card - not in deck - dont have the ritual in real life - but in the game)

i wanna trade:(

i didnt read the list and dont know a lot about the cards in general but those are the 3 that come to mind

ive also got really higher level monsters ect which also go unused but it seems most people are complaining about not having polymerization

EDIT:is it just me or is giving me a second copy of a ritual i cant use for dark master zorc one match after my initial post seem a little cruel on the part of the game...lol:)

IXISHADOW
11-24-2010, 12:31 AM
i have 2 polymerization and a fusion gate and i would trade it all for a jinzo, mirror force or dark master zorc(got that one in real life probs my fav card - not in deck - dont have the ritual in real life - but in the game)

i didnt read the list and dont know a lot about the cards in general but those are the 3 that come to mind

ive also got really higher level monsters ect which also go unused but it seems most people are complaining about not having polymerization

EDIT:is it just me or is giving me a second copy of a ritual i cant use for dark master zorc one match after my initial post seem a little cruel on the part of the game...lol:)

Want my Jinzo for that? :D

CptCharisma69
11-24-2010, 10:13 AM

I have Jinzo 4 times - always won them in pairs.
Looking for Mirror Force and Dark Master Zorc too :mad:

It really sucks you can't trade.

xWkDcLwNx
11-24-2010, 05:15 PM
The issue with trading is probably the same in the long lines of glitching. There is no doubt in my mind that they'd find a way to dupe cards, and then it comes down to people paying for cards and such. I would mind boosting for cards, I.E. 2 people in a multiplay and doing it that way.

The 8lue Ace
11-24-2010, 06:09 PM

Trade cards no, win cards from mutiplay yes.

Nazka Asmodeus
11-24-2010, 09:20 PM
Trade cards no, win cards from mutiplay yes.

I second that!

SynysterChris
11-25-2010, 02:02 AM
Trading would be nice, but I wish you could buy packs of cards or individual cards through MP. Like get so many points and they let you buy packs or individual cards for you deck. So if you could do that then I wouldn't care about trading.

DeeJayMark
11-25-2010, 11:32 PM
the sad thing is... you can do all this on DS games...

Now tell me how they can put that on a Nintendo DS game witch ais a 2" x 2" inch cartridge and they dont do it for a game online ????

Because... remember people, this is suppose to be an ONLINE game...

again, Bravo, Konami...

(Yeah i know, i feel like bitching Konami today)