PDA

View Full Version : "Complete" card list

Foxhound300
11-07-2010, 03:30 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/995075-yu-gi-oh-5ds-decade-duels/faqs/61222

Just found this, guy says he got it by activating Prohibition and seeing the complete list of everything.

IF this is accurate, I have two comments.

1) Skilled Dark Magician, but not Dark Magician? WTF?
2) Necrovalley, but ONLY Gravekeeper's Spy? WTF?

Assuming this is right, it seems to me that they made this game with the complete intent of ripping us off with DLC. :mad:

Nazka Asmodeus
11-07-2010, 03:50 AM
I know, this is so very stupid... Exodd and most Ancient Gear monsters aren't even in the game (ok, Gadgiltron Dragon is here, but where is Golem??)! I was planning to make both an Exodd deck and an Ancient gear deck... now I'll have to wait for the DLC... And where are Brioniac and Trishula?? Plus the game uses a totally outdated ban list! 3 Tragoedia?? 3 Darkstrike Fighter?? 2 Rescue Cat?? WTF?? And Card of Safe Return isn't banned! I already smell the unfair Exodia OTK decks online!

SideDish120
11-07-2010, 04:38 AM
Assuming this is right, it seems to me that they made this game with the complete intent of ripping us off with DLC. :mad:

Basically -_-.

Foxhound300
11-07-2010, 05:21 AM
Basically -_-.

Well I know that's what they always try to do, but I figured that they would be rather ripping us off with either newer packs or popular yet not well known on the show cards like Gadgets or Archfiends. Not with halfsies.

Gohan Reborn
11-07-2010, 06:41 AM
Probably...But the game was priced right for what it was worth. While I was very happy they said it would only be 800, I kind of knew deep down, something was going to be missing. This game is missing a lot, not only the cards. Lack of Ranked Tag team dueling, lack of a way to earn cards other than single player mode, the entire online lobby system glitches at times, blah blah blah. Unfortunatly though, I would've been easily content with dishing out 1200 or even 1600 had this game been as good as most of the DS games. 1 Free good card online per day, buying packs with points, complete custimazation of decks, Quite easy to find online matches (not as glitched as this)...

duelingk
11-07-2010, 06:49 AM
I looked up an old Lightsworn deck recipe and found the following cards to be missing from this game:

Aurkus, Lightsworn Druid
call of the haunted
mist wyrm
light end dragon
broniac, dragon of the ice barrier
starlight road
shadow imprisoning mirror

great -_- some popular cards missing here, especially broniac! And one of the lightsworn is missing! WTF

Phoenix BLK
11-07-2010, 11:01 AM
what? soo many cards are missing... i can't make either one of the decks i used to have on this game. im going to have to make something else... arghh

duelingk
11-07-2010, 01:04 PM
what? soo many cards are missing... i can't make either one of the decks i used to have on this game. im going to have to make something else... arghh

Yea I know right. And quite a few more cards are missing too. Quite a few staple cards are missing for nearly all deck types im sure.

If this wasnt the only yugioh game on the 360 I would have really stopped playing along time ago. Really becoming irritated with it all.

The FallenSaint
11-07-2010, 04:23 PM
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Prohibition

that effect doesn't sound like it let's you see every card plus on the toon cards they talk about toon world yet he didn't list that.

duelingk
11-07-2010, 05:02 PM
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Prohibition

that effect doesn't sound like it let's you see every card plus on the toon cards they talk about toon world yet he didn't list that.

In order for its effect to be properly used, you would have to be able to select any card in the game. So according to that logic, then yes Prohibition allows you to see any card in the game.

The fact that you dont see toon world in the list is probably because Konami removed toon world and other very key cards from all sorts of thematic decks in order to FORCE people to fork out extra cash for the cards. They deliberately chose key cards in order to do this.

D4B0MB1N4T10N
11-07-2010, 05:17 PM
In order for its effect to be properly used, you would have to be able to select any card in the game. So according to that logic, then yes Prohibition allows you to see any card in the game.

The fact that you dont see toon world in the list is probably because Konami removed toon world and other very key cards from all sorts of thematic decks in order to FORCE people to fork out extra cash for the cards. They deliberately chose key cards in order to do this.

sounds about right.

in reality, i use an ojama deck (pretty good one i might add). the only ojama card in the game though?

-ojama trio... :(

so now i cant actually make my deck in the game (yet). thats stupid, thanks konami for being the biggest douchebags alive!

Foxhound300
11-07-2010, 05:41 PM
so now i cant actually make my deck in the game (yet). thats stupid, thanks konami for being the biggest douchebags alive!

Nah, activision still holds that title.

keymanu1
11-07-2010, 06:29 PM
So just 1 God card? :(

UK Dennis
11-07-2010, 06:57 PM

Looks that way my friend, looks that way :(

Foxhound300
11-07-2010, 08:13 PM

That actually isn't surprising, since Ra only JUST came out.

keymanu1
11-07-2010, 10:05 PM
Looks that way my friend, looks that way :(

Who are you?

Retrokiid90
11-08-2010, 12:52 AM
Wow how do you have 1 God card and not the rest? Ugh yes this game is not complete. I really wish they did have spear dragon =/

AgentSephiroth417
11-08-2010, 01:18 AM
I saw this coming and was prepared for it. So whatever as long as the card packs aren't extremely overpriced. I think in the end we'll end up paying at least 30-40 dollars including the 10 dollars spent buying the game so it should be equivalent to buying the PSP and DS games.

Tarento
11-08-2010, 04:06 AM
OMG. You're kidding me. I just looked at the deck. No clowns, no clown deck. O...I...I'm fuckin' angry and sad, I'm fuckin' confused.

jak d ripr
11-08-2010, 04:44 AM
Thats disappointing, no sacred beasts, no ancient gears, no xyz dragon cannon whatever, no gilford the legend, no gearfried, so few lvl monsters. I guess it was to be expected since it was only 1000 cards and they were taking from 3 different tv shows but still, it feels very half arsed.

Like I wouldn't mind the sacred beasts not being there if all the egyptian god cards were there, or vice versa but they have one card from here, one card from there, this shit would have worked in the 90's before they released so damn many themed cards that work together but not anymore. Ill prolly still pick up the game but i must say i am rather disappointed.

DeeJayMark
11-08-2010, 12:27 PM
it really lacks some major good / support cards...
But i guess we'll have to wait a month before the DLC comes out and then maybe, maybe the cards will be there...
cuz only 1000 random cards ?
comon, the DS game have like 3500+ cards....

JPX Brutality
11-08-2010, 06:39 PM
I have been going through that list determining what I want my end deck to be and couldn't help but notice that Elemental Hero Flame Wingman is not on the list. But Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman is. How is that possible?

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Hero_Flame_Wingman

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Hero_Shining_Flare_Wingman

Foxhound300
11-09-2010, 01:48 AM
Again, the same reason Skilled Dark Magician is on the list and Dark Magician isn't, and Necrovalley is on the list but no other gravekeepers are. They're probably hoping that you won't notice these cards are missing and just keep playing to get more, then buy the packs when they come out to get the cards that you think you've been trying to get this whole time that were never there to begin with.

Dragon Master
11-09-2010, 03:20 AM
They should have made the game like the ones for the DS. I would not have mind spending 1600 or 3200 for it.

DeeJayMark
11-09-2010, 03:59 AM
They should have made the game like the ones for the DS. I would not have mind spending 1600 or 3200 for it.

Funny thing about that is that we all agree...

The Akatsuki Knightz
11-11-2010, 06:01 AM
dammmm i hate this bull guess we will have to wait

hydrosugar
11-11-2010, 07:16 AM

i was thinking that, ive seen and possibly own at least two toon monsters that obviously NEED toon world, and its a broken system where its not there.

i do like toon world but i probably wouldnt pay for it

hutzezon
11-11-2010, 10:52 PM
i was thinking that, ive seen and possibly own at least two toon monsters that obviously NEED toon world, and its a broken system where its not there.

i do like toon world but i probably wouldnt pay for it

the two toon monsters you got do not need toon world to get summend or to attack. so toon world won't get in to the game, i think.

duelingk
11-12-2010, 05:10 PM
Ive pretty much have become too frustrated/bored with this game and have stopped farming cards. I guess im just waiting to see if the DLC will help this out. If not then I will be back to farming cards for the tournament.

hawaiianruler
11-13-2010, 06:13 AM
I have been going through that list determining what I want my end deck to be and couldn't help but notice that Elemental Hero Flame Wingman is not on the list. But Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman is. How is that possible?

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Hero_Flame_Wingman

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Hero_Shining_Flare_Wingman

You can still summon the flare wingman with the Elemental Hero Prisma that they start you off with at least.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Hero_Prisma

PsychoPandaRR
11-13-2010, 06:56 AM
After 4 hours of straight farming, I got monarchs, Torrential tribute, Widespread Ruin, Stardust Dragon, and 2 Soul Exchanges...4 hours for those cards... No treeborn frog...Damn it.

Sometimes I wish this game had a feature that would allow you to trade cards to others online...Or when you played a ranked match, win or lose you get cards.

Fireball6554
11-15-2010, 04:17 AM
Man, more than half of my random deck in real life is not on the list...

I loved that deck. Guess I got to make a new one on this game, that is when I get it.

idviredemption
11-18-2010, 05:59 AM
Dude. I agree. Me, I want to rock a dragon deck. BUT, they don't even have the original Red Eyes, or Red Eyes Darkness. They seriously need to just change the way we get cards to Booster packs. We get one free pack for winning a duel, online or single play, and add EVERY card into the game. AND, maybe just a hint, knock down on the AI. I played the guy that looks like he has a helmet on, and it's yellow. The "King" or whatever, and that bitch, and I mean this literally, ALWAYS started out with either Gold coffin, whatever, or his fusion card. Mind you, this Coffin card gets him the fusion card. And EVERY MATCH I had to face Five-Headed Dragon within 2-4 turns. I'm like really?! Much less The chick with plants being able to get TWO 2800 ATK monsters on the field in one turn. It's like Konami DOESN'T WANT US TO WIN. Good lord. Just, if someone knows where to go to throw ideas at Konami. Throw this at them.

idviredemption
11-18-2010, 06:11 AM
You can still summon the flare wingman with the Elemental Hero Prisma that they start you off with at least.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Hero_Prisma

TRUE, but that is not the point. The point is, they didn't include the other fusion material. But, to me, it seems they only wanted to keep MOST of the Synchro and Elemental Hero stuff. Which, IS GAY, because, I am first Gen. All the way. -.-

Retrokiid90
11-20-2010, 11:50 PM
I wonder if someone actually has a Blue Eyes White Dragon besides Jack.

The 8lue Ace
11-21-2010, 12:40 AM
No
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Luster_Dragon?
or
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_Dragon_Dwelling_in_the_Cave?

Thats bulls**t! How am I meant to complete my normal monster deck now?!?!?!

THEY RIPPED US OFF!!!!:mad: