PDA

View Full Version : Bad Karma

SuperNobbs
11-07-2010, 09:12 AM
So i've just started pumping out masterpiece books, im doing alot of art, im level 10 with bot my sims in their jobs. all is well.

hell, we just moved into our new house on the beach =]

so i'm wondering why i keep on getting earthquakes >_<

and firestorm thingys. i'm just curious as to what kicks all these things off at the end of the day

cheers in advance.

FightDog 85
11-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Hey!

You can turn off this bad karma effects in the option menu.

Take a look for a option like "Karma effects activated" or so and turn it off. ;)

I dont know the exact english words because I`m playing the german version but I`m sure you will find it!

SuperNobbs
11-07-2010, 09:34 AM
Hey!

You can turn off this bad karma effects in the option menu.

Take a look for a option like "Karma effects activated" or so and turn it off. ;)

I dont know the exact english words because I`m playing the german version but I`m sure you will find it!

So it wont turn off getting karma at the end of the day.

and it kind of glitched on me. i dunno if this has happened to anyone else, but whenever i get an earthquake, we call the repair man, he comes round and repairs everything, but then he gets a laptop out, fixes it, and leaves it at my house. i have about 3 laptops i didn't pay for =/

Not that im complaining mind you lol

vella
11-07-2010, 09:47 AM
You'll still get Karma points and powers if you turn off bad Karma effects. It doesn't prevent gaining achievements either.