PDA

View Full Version : Where's the buyable packs?

Ryan_624
11-07-2010, 10:53 AM
I may be wrong but didn't it say on the description of the game in the market place that we would able to buy packs with MP, I would think it would come out the same day, has there been anyword of when this will be possible?

Also is it just me who thinks this game won't get any further content and the developers will just forget about this game has great potential as it would be easy to update new sets with a easy 4mb update.

duelingk
11-07-2010, 01:16 PM
They said it will be 4 weeks. My only problem is I dont think I can last another 4 weeks getting trashy random cards and using trashy random decks.

My concern is will these new packs be content updates? The ability to just unlock existing packs? If so, how many of each card? Just not enough information.

Foxhound300
11-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Also is it just me who thinks this game won't get any further content and the developers will just forget about this game has great potential as it would be easy to update new sets with a easy 4mb update.

It entirely depends on how many people are playing it.

AgentSephiroth417
11-08-2010, 01:21 AM
In My Opinion they should have just ported the Wii Yu-Gi-Oh game that comes out in December to the 360.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_5D%27s_Duel_Transer

JamesStitches
11-08-2010, 11:54 AM
Money Grabbing Bastards

DeeJayMark
11-08-2010, 12:36 PM
Thats it, no info whatsoever, the game comes out 5 days after Konami puts it on their facebook, and now the good cards will probably only be buyable trough future DLC, but then again, we dont know, what they will be, or how it will work, .... sigh.... Thats Konami, a ig company who doesnt care about us, the people who actually pay to play that game =/