PDA

View Full Version : Is Any one Else Impressed withe Kinect?

Blarghinator
11-07-2010, 03:54 PM
I was kind of expecting a piece of junk but, I went ahead and bought it. It really surprised me, other than having to rearrange my room and and some lights, the kinect works great, it has not misunderstood any voice commands and has not gone crazy like the wii does occasionally lol. THe kinect adventure game is also pretty good needs a few more challenges but, still good. Not, to mention easy achievements!

Now that i have put my two cents in please post if your disappointed or impressed by Kinect and why.

HatTrick190
11-07-2010, 04:51 PM
Same here, its really great and i wasnt expecting it to work that well.

rayfurtado
11-07-2010, 05:25 PM
Seriously... Kinect = EyeToy

HatTrick190
11-07-2010, 05:26 PM

But eyetoy sucked, kinect actually works

Blarghinator
11-07-2010, 09:34 PM

did eye toy have voice command?

litepink
11-07-2010, 10:55 PM

This comments clearly shows you haven't played Kinect, but thanks to your "contributions" to this thread. There are similarities, but the detection is far superior to PS2 or PS3's EyeToy. They both are junk and need pristine or perfect lighting to function. EyeToy couldn't do anything like Dance Central, because if it could...why hadn't they made it until now? The four games I've played so far have really impressed me with the accuracy, but most importantly, THE FUN I've been having with Kinect.

Check the sub-forums for Kinect Adventures and there isn't a single thread about the game being boring, or inaccurate, or detection problems. There are a lot of posts like mine stating that they are surprised at the level of fun they are having.

Blarghinator
11-07-2010, 11:12 PM
This comments clearly shows you haven't played Kinect, but thanks to your "contributions" to this thread. There are similarities, but the detection is far superior to PS2 or PS3's EyeToy. They both are junk and need pristine or perfect lighting to function. EyeToy couldn't do anything like Dance Central, because if it could...why hadn't they made it until now? The four games I've played so far have really impressed me with the accuracy, but most importantly, THE FUN I've been having with Kinect.

Check the sub-forums for Kinect Adventures and there isn't a single thread about the game being boring, or inaccurate, or detection problems. There are a lot of posts like mine stating that they are surprised at the level of fun they are having.

Yea thats what Im saying, Many people are bashing Kinect, but those people are the people who haven't even played Kinect. Everyone thinks, well if it has a motion sensor then it must be garbage because the previous ones were. Well, they have made improvements!

AltruismIsDead
11-07-2010, 11:18 PM
Actually, there is one thing that I am not impressed with after playing it...

That's how f*ing sore I am from bouncing around for 2-3 hours straight playing it :p

I mean seriously, first day I got it, my friend and I were playing Kinect Adventures online for about 3 hours straight, we were having so much fun we didn't even notice how sore we were. Next day I was playing Kinectimals and Fighters Uncaged, even then once you start playing you don't even notice how much your body aches because you're having a blast with this thing.

Now I've had to stop and rest and play FO:NV for the past 2 days. Getting old sucks. :(

koopakiller64
11-07-2010, 11:19 PM
I'm impressed with the technology, but the game lineup right now doesn't appeal to me. Here's a question: When I used the eyetoy and the webcam for the xbox it always made the background choppy. The fix for that was to put a plain curtain/blanket to cover up everything that was behind me. Do I have to do that for the Kinect?

Braiiins
11-08-2010, 12:24 AM
As has been posted I am very impressed, I had high hopes and they were met. I'm excited for more games to come out, the one i'm most excited about is child of eden.

The only thing that I wish is added eventually is voice command netflix, which I doubt will happen. Correct me if I'm wrong but the netflix app is run by other people while ones such as zune are run by microsoft, so unless the outside people put the effort into the netflix app I don't see it happening.

Pixo
11-08-2010, 03:42 AM
I tried it at my friends house and I wasn't too thrilled with it. I can say it's basically just like the Wii without a controller or voice command from what I've done with it... Nothing worth $150 to me.

kaleido42
11-08-2010, 04:48 AM
I'm impressed with the technology, but the game lineup right now doesn't appeal to me. Here's a question: When I used the eyetoy and the webcam for the xbox it always made the background choppy. The fix for that was to put a plain curtain/blanket to cover up everything that was behind me. Do I have to do that for the Kinect?

Very likely that you won't have to. I have a terrible mess right now, and instead of having the tv flat against the wall (meaning kinect would be straight on with obstructions such as couches) its in a corner (meaning everything looks very weird and distorted on camera) and I've had no issues. Only thing is you'll need to make sure that your floor and foreground aren't overly cluttered, partly because kinect uses the floor to judge where everything else is.

Exhausted Dad
11-08-2010, 05:26 AM
I think its awesome

Matt9340
11-08-2010, 05:47 AM
To be honest I was a skeptic about how it was going to work and everything.

Yesterday my girlfriend and I were in Best Buy and they had that set up (Along with the move but I didnt try it, from the people trying to use it they had a hard as hell time to try and get it up and running haha)

I was impressed with it, and had a lot of fun. I really considered purchasing it on the spot if I had the money, but sadly I do not at this moment.

I know the lineup isnt that spectacular but I had fun with Kinect sports and I will be picking it up when I get the money and/or when it drops in price.

CONKER1182
11-08-2010, 07:24 AM
I`m very skeptical about Kinects exclustive achievements how many 360 games in the future are gonna make you have to buy a Kinect to unlock certain achievements? Borderlands 2 I hope will not have Kinect exclusive achievements.

Breakmasta
11-08-2010, 10:20 AM
I was a huge critic of kinect up until 2 days ago when I walked into a best buy to purchase New Vegas and stepped up the demo. I immediately hopped into rallyball and had a blast and purchased it right away. I love it!

Pyrochaos
11-08-2010, 04:19 PM

Eyetoy had an infrared camera?

KryptoAcid
11-08-2010, 04:45 PM
I LOVE KINECT!!! I have a wii and bought it to get my wife to play games and it worked for about an hour, then she was done. I got the Kinect on Saturday and we played for 6 hours and skipped dinner to keep playing. Sunday morning she says, "I am going to have to stretch before we play today!" She is addicted, which is great for me, easy acheevo's and play games together!!!! FPS here we come!!!:woop::woop:

sinista12
11-08-2010, 05:41 PM
I love it. I was a little iffy on how much fun the games were going to be. I have a wii and we enjoy bowling and stuff like that, but we rarely play it. After setting it up I played for 5hrs and didn't want to stop. If it wasn't for sore calfs I'd be playing today. I'm not too happy I had to rearrange the living room, but its worth it.

Strator
11-09-2010, 01:07 PM
i'm still waiting a bit to get it. but so far there is a lot of positive comment about it. so I might buy it sooner then i tough!

Boba Phil
11-10-2010, 10:16 AM
I think it's really impressive.

I really didn't think it was going to be as good as it is. I've had the Wii, not had the Eyetoy. The Wii I got bored with, tbh, I'm not a get up and play stuff kinda guy, lol, but so far, I've been up and dancing for ages on Dance Central.

The Kinect dash needs to have 'customisation' (which it might have, but I haven't found yet) and the voice commands for movies will only work on Zune downloads, which is pretty rubbish (I've started a thread).

But the voice commands and gestures work really well...I'm off to try Adventures now for a bit.

kaleido42
11-10-2010, 08:04 PM
The Kinect dash needs to have 'customisation' (which it might have, but I haven't found yet) and the voice commands for movies will only work on Zune downloads, which is pretty rubbish (I've started a thread).

I've played around with it a lot and as far as I can tell it doesn't.

Bleeding Star
11-10-2010, 11:19 PM
Very impressed, only bought it because it was the last one we had at work, only had my gf play Kinectimals so far but she loved it so it was worth the price just to see her enjoy it somuch

VectraVixen
11-11-2010, 01:25 AM
I too was wondering whether Kinect would live up to the hype, but to be totally honest I absolutely love it. So much better than the Wii & much more fun. Can't wait to see what games are available for it in the future :woop:

KFZ Scrubs
11-11-2010, 03:08 AM
I haven't tried using the voice settings yet, but i know that it acts as a mic when i'm playing cod online.... didn't even realize it.
It's good, the delay kind of annoys me though because i usually don't get gold in games because of it (kinect adventures) it's alright though, fine piece of equipment and i look forward to using it more

CutePoisonCTU
11-11-2010, 09:13 AM
Very impressed with Kinect so far. Took a while to set up as we had to move the sofa back, but well worth the furniture rearrangement! I had ordered Dance Central but it didn't arrive yesterday so I had to just play the demo you get on the Kinect Adventures disk, but I had so much fun with the 2 songs they provide you with. Can't wait to play the full game.

wim10
11-11-2010, 01:13 PM
Its a very impressive piece of technology, i'm already sold after only playing 3 hours.

Sphearis
11-11-2010, 02:16 PM
Can't wait for this week-end to try it, it's like having the power of the force at home while PS3 players will be playing with their rattle :)

TakahashiDemon
11-11-2010, 02:22 PM
I'm very impressed with it, so far I played Kinect Adventures and Sonic Free Riders and haven't noticed any of this lag people complain about..
I also played Joy Ride demo.. and compared to the review this site give it.. I think it deserves more respect really.

I also used it as a headset/mic the other night in a party.. everyone in party was able to hear me and me being about 8 or so feet away from Kinect.

FromHell
11-11-2010, 03:32 PM
I didn't know about the voice command :eek:
That's REALLY cool :rock

Boba Phil
11-11-2010, 04:00 PM
Just to add a 'I've had it for a while now and this is what I think...' review.

I'm still very impressed. The technology is really futuristic, usable and just down right impressive. But, there are a few little draw backs.

1. You do need space. I have a lot of room in the room I have my 360 in, but I do any up moving around a lot. I keep thinking, in my old place, it just wouldn't have been big enough.

2. The voice commands are amazing, but also annoying. 'Xbox kinect...xbox achievements...xbox back...back...BACK!'. It annoying that they have put the voice commands in, but they don't work in all aspects of dashboard. If you're looking at your cheeves, you have to use the controller to get back to the Kinect dashboard. If you watch the 'sports preview video', you can't pause, stop or go back, unless you use the controller.

I see this as a 'teething' problem though. I'm hoping it's something they will fix later. Like adding voice commands while watching DVDs or streaming video from your PC (which I've already mentioned).

3. Sitting down and standing up is a bit of a bummer, I've found. If you are playing, like Dance Central, and you wanna sit, but navigate the menus, I've found it difficult, if not impossible.

As I said, I think these are teething problems. I'm sure Microsoft will listen and implement updates from time to time, to fix what are trivial matters.

I'm still impressed with the 'body tracking', even playing Adventures with two people, didn't have any problems, it was really clear and picked up the two of us without any hassle or lag.

It's not perfect, but given time and some updates, it will be damn close!

LegendaryCircle
11-11-2010, 05:52 PM
I think it's fantastic it's defently the "future of gameing" but i still think there should be alot more added onto it. But i am very impressed with the voice commands.

Stubbs4k
11-11-2010, 06:27 PM
So I started up my first online game on Kinect Adventures. The opponent did nothing but make humping motions in my general direction.

So Microsoft puts all this effort to try and push the envelope of gaming, when really all it did was give kids another outlet to pull childish sex jokes. Not entirely accurate, but the thought is quite comical.

Give a soldier a cutting edge assault rifle, and you have a 90% chance he'll hold it between his legs and make humping gestures...

rob magic
11-11-2010, 08:35 PM
I think its frickin awesome. Playing kinect adventures and seeing the photos of yourself in funny poses is quality. Very good.

Tokin White Guy
11-12-2010, 02:54 AM

Absolutely, I was expecting sub-par accuracy and boring games, in the like 6-7 days I've had it, I've had me some laughs, and got a good workout.

CutePoisonCTU
11-12-2010, 08:42 AM
Managed to finally play Dance Central last night and oh my god, I had so much fun! I especially love the freestyle modes which gives you a great excuse to act like a complete twat in your front room and then watch it over.

Me and my boyfriend agreed that the freestyle mode is the new way of looking retarded on your rollercoaster theme park photo.

W1cked Seraph
11-12-2010, 10:09 AM
Actually, there is one thing that I am not impressed with after playing it...

That's how f*ing sore I am from bouncing around for 2-3 hours straight playing it :p

I mean seriously, first day I got it, my friend and I were playing Kinect Adventures online for about 3 hours straight, we were having so much fun we didn't even notice how sore we were. Next day I was playing Kinectimals and Fighters Uncaged, even then once you start playing you don't even notice how much your body aches because you're having a blast with this thing.

Now I've had to stop and rest and play FO:NV for the past 2 days. Getting old sucks. :(

Dont feel to bad I am 23 and after playing around last night after getting a Kinect my legs are feeling the burn.

As to if I am impressed with the Kinect yes very. I was a little apprehensive at getting it even though a bunch of my friends snagged one at launch. Its turned out to be a solid $150 investment.

King Agam
11-12-2010, 03:00 PM
I was not looking forward to it all but had to by a new xbox since my reach edition clunked out so i went ahead and got the kinect. It's amazing to me how well it works and that it auto identifies me. The only thing i've seen that is funny is it reads my 4 year girl as my 7 year old son, which is ok but it's funny bc it shows the avatar on his knees at all times.

MrStabby1981
11-12-2010, 03:40 PM
Had a quick shot of the sports game in my local supermarket i was only about 6 foot away and seemed to work very well apart from people walking in front of me. Was pretty impressed when the avatar scratched his head when i did lol.

Had one guy looking weird at me but his jaw hit the floor when he realised the avatar was copying exactly what i did and called his wife over with OMG OMG chedck this out.

Strator
11-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Managed to finally play Dance Central last night and oh my god, I had so much fun! I especially love the freestyle modes which gives you a great excuse to act like a complete twat in your front room and then watch it over.

Me and my boyfriend agreed that the freestyle mode is the new way of looking retarded on your rollercoaster theme park photo.

yup you need to put your ego away and just having fun and use the occasion to do more dumb stuff! ^__^ i got kinect and game central yesterday! cant wait to try it ^^

Gackt
11-12-2010, 04:51 PM
No Kinect games for mature players, its all cartoony kiddy crap and dancing games... I don't care if it works perfect since theres nothing worth playing. Why does that appeal to so many people? Kids I can see liking it but adults? Ive watched a few friends play some games and from what ive seen it doesnt follow your movements very well at all, seriously delayed between you and your character on screen, or what you are doing your character ends up doing something completely different. Very unimpressed :D
Dont hate on me im just sharing my opinion of it so far

Bleeding Star
11-12-2010, 05:06 PM
seriously delayed between you and your character on screen, or what you are doing your character ends up doing something completely different. Very unimpressed :D

Delayed?! Your friend must have a shitty configuration, mine has no delay what so ever and the avatar copying my action (very accurately for me, again it must be your setup) is instant

Maaaahty
11-13-2010, 01:55 AM
I was skeptical, right up until I plonked down the cash. Worth every penny in my eyes!

kaleido42
11-13-2010, 04:04 AM
No Kinect games for mature players, its all cartoony kiddy crap and dancing games... I don't care if it works perfect since theres nothing worth playing. Why does that appeal to so many people? Kids I can see liking it but adults? Ive watched a few friends play some games and from what ive seen it doesnt follow your movements very well at all, seriously delayed between you and your character on screen, or what you are doing your character ends up doing something completely different. Very unimpressed :D

Like has been said many times before, not every game has to involve blowing someone's head off to be enjoyable. If violence and gore is all you're into then you're likely not going to be finding any kinect games in the near (or possibly even distant) future to make it a worth while purchase. As for the delay, it's either like what Bleeding Star said with the setup (it was really bad where they had it in one store I went to, right in front of the door, all sunlight, no artificial light, opposite of what's needed) or it could be the game you saw them playing. Game's that are constantly translating you're actions into what you're character does on screen (such as motion sports, terrible game) are far worse than other games such as Dance Central or kinectimals.

Mdragon75
11-13-2010, 04:07 AM
I finally went out and got one yesterday and am about to put it all together and play something with the wife. Can't wait!!

dirge
11-13-2010, 12:49 PM
I'm rather impressed with Kinect, I had my doubts about it but went and got it as my toddler wanted a Wii but when he played them got annoyed when he'd press wrong buttons and that. He can play on the Kinect fine all by himself. I find it more responsive that I thought it would be, we've been enjoying Kinect Adventures but are looking forward to Kinect Sports and my misses wants Daance Central for it too. Good buy for the family!

matzse
11-14-2010, 07:36 PM
I'm very impressed. Tech wise this is a great achievement in software. I mean, they started prototyping this thing sometime in 2008 and a lot of the recognition algorithms are very probabilistic in nature. i never thought they would get this to work so good with cheap consumer hardware. the launch games (adventures) lack a bit of depth but are fun to play.
No Kinect games for mature players, its all cartoony kiddy crap and dancing games... I don't care if it works perfect since theres nothing worth playing. Why does that appeal to so many people? Kids I can see liking it but adults?
Isn't there a kid in everyone of us :)

rvlution
11-15-2010, 04:36 AM
I can't wait to try it out. I get my new 250 gb Xbox this week.

BommaNski
11-15-2010, 06:50 AM
I recently got my kinect with kinect adventures, I love it! But the only thing that im dissapointed off is that it hasn't voice commands here in sweden XD

xamot
11-15-2010, 08:17 AM
i was impressed with it even b4 it was released i own ps3 but not the move device im actually in the process of sellin my ps3 with a 500gig hdd mostly because there arent ne games comin out soon that i want except 4 dcuo which was delayed

ApochWeiss
11-15-2010, 08:27 AM
I'm really anxious to get the Kinect, honestly. If I didn't have to do holiday shopping my next check, I'd seriously pick it up. But, for now, it's either gonna be something I get for Christmas or buy with my Christmas cash, or a gift to myself from Income Taxmas :D I honestly only want it so the fiancee and I have something to play together, which is why I regret ridding myself of the Wii, thought here's plenty of reasons now like the new Kirby and Donkey Kong Country games.

She really wants a Kinect too, mostly for Kinectimals, so I'm sure you'll all know what game I'm getting when I buy it...It'd be nice to play a game together like that instead of the same repetitive Perfect Dark Zero split screen and having her somehow blow my head off, then giggling like a school that she "blew my head off with her shotgun." It does get a little creepy...

maur1c1o
11-16-2010, 04:31 PM
I had a quick go on it in asda lol they have it set up in the store 2 minute walk from my house so ill be in there quite a bit this week lol its pretty good considering im playing the default setting unable to adjust anything as its a instore kinect i thought it was very responsive didnt try voice commands played the sports games running bowling and it was great fun even though playing were staring at me instore lol i will wait though till next year for personal reasons or i would i've bought it already

Frank_The_Bison
11-16-2010, 09:40 PM
I was at first uninterested in the kinect, but after looking at videos and gameplay I am actually thinking of purchasing soon.

HatTrick190
11-16-2010, 11:18 PM
Anyone else noticing that everyone is deciding to buy kinect after saying that would never buy it?

FatalStrikes2k
11-17-2010, 09:40 PM
i still have my doubts about buying it... i mean its still not perfect but at least it is a great advance in technology.
the only thing i dont like is that they are probably going to release games almost 100% family oriented and that usually means no fun... well maybe some fun but only for a couple of weeks =S
i wont buy it until they give me a good M rated game thats good and very replayable

master_shake_350
11-19-2010, 12:45 PM

rayfutado = Fail + Fanboy

This is not close to the Eye toy seeing as I can party chat with out a headset

I thought this was gonna suck but I think its excellent!

Anyone else noticing that everyone is deciding to buy kinect after saying that would never buy it?

I am one of these people!

master_ben
11-20-2010, 01:37 PM
Wasn't sure about getting it but now I'm really glad I did cause it's so fun and really works your body without you realizing till the next morning.

megamoviejohn
11-20-2010, 06:49 PM
I haven't played it yet but I know quite a few who have and all said its awesome so count me in as soembody who said they'd never buy it but will as soon as amazon gets them in stock!

iqooo
11-21-2010, 10:00 AM
I set my expectations too high so have been the slightest bit disappointed so far, but I don't regret the purchase. Eventually the launch games will only come out when you have people over, so I'm really looking forward to the ways they can incorporate normal games with Kinect.

Cooper32803
11-22-2010, 05:22 AM
Loving the kinect here! Been playing Dance Central quite often with friends always wanting to come over all hours of the day to play. My 60 yr old mother also bought a Kinect for her 360 and it has gotten her to move around and work up a sweat while she has fun with Kinect Adventures...

TuMaBlAcK
11-22-2010, 05:40 AM
It's actually way better than I thought it would be(I use to say to myself that it's gonna be so gay not worth the money), ended up trying it out at my Cousins house and decided to get one my self but didn't want to pay $150+Tax, luckily a week later i found one on Craigslist for $150 with Kinect Adventures and Kinect Sports, and I actually enjoyed kinect sports a lot especially Volleyball since I did use to play back in High School.

MrStabby1981
11-22-2010, 01:55 PM

Yeah im getting one soon. I was totally unimpressed by the wii. I was playing my mums friends daughters wii on two player at a 100m sprint. She was sprinting on the spot faster than Usane Bolt i was on the couch and moved the wii mote in a certain one handed motion and kicked her ass.

I really thought kinect would be that all over again but so far it does what it says on the box.

Nealio
11-22-2010, 03:33 PM
To me, the Kinect IS motion gaming. What's the point of pretending to do things, when the only actions recorded by the console are the hand movements. I'm extremely impressed with the the dancing games, and how they get your entire body into account. Very much unlike DDR, which is basically like using an oversized controller with your feet.

tugboatman
11-23-2010, 01:47 AM
im amazed with it still and ive had it since launch the only problem ive had with it is that it doesnt want to hear my voice commands all the time when zune, last fm or skyplayer are on the go, and im a 27yr old guy who doesnt dance ever!!!! yet ive spent more time shaking my ass this last week or so than i care to believe lol

CyanideSpirit
11-23-2010, 02:04 AM
Im pretty addicted to playing kinect, its fun! :)

TAI JASON
11-23-2010, 02:48 PM
It's simply great! :welcome

It's not Wii-Motion and it's not Eye-Toy. It's not a simple Eye Toy Play shit and not an boring epileptic Motion Controller which makes my arms scream after 1 our. I don't like the Sony/Nintendo motion shit. I'm a hardcore gamer.

Then Kinect....:)

It's a 3D wireless controller. First i don't buy it, because i thought it might be laggy and buggy.

Then i changed my mind, buy it, put in in the Xbox and after a quick set up it works perfect. The camery looks very highclass, scans the room after the Xbox boots up. I play in a dark room (at night) with a chair and many furniture in the back and i have no problems. Thats great. You "feel" the game. Kinectimals make me smile like a 10 year old kid and i'm 27 :woop:

It's so much fun, it's challenging and the games are no casual shit that you forget after 10 minutes. Great thing MS. If i grab "in" the space thats a crazy feeling. It's worth the money and Steel Batalion with Kinect makes me going crazy in the future.

My Girlfriend play Kinectimals 3 ours and don't get tired or sleepy. And she don't like games...now she has Kinect for this week and i "must" play Assasins Creed Brotherhood :beer:

Kaktus Fuz
11-24-2010, 11:52 AM
I had to rearrange a bit, but I'm really impressed so far :)

kr3zz
11-24-2010, 12:15 PM
Kinect is awesome for party's, already.

awesome how he recognize people. And its fun to see people fool around playing kinect games. its fun

Hope in the near future u can play with 4 people. So even more can join in at a time.

To bad for me the voice command doesnt work for my language yet. Im intressted in how that would work out.

jaehyung83
11-24-2010, 12:52 PM
what does happen when there are ppl moving in the back?

mptuk
11-25-2010, 04:49 PM
got my kinect today and while trying to play afew games id suggest not having kids running about when your trying to test things out lol... part from that im loving it so far i thought at first id have problems with my height being 6ft 4 but its fine..

love kinectimals makes me laugh and im 29 aswell lol. i still got dance central,shape your fitness and kinect adventures plus i should have zumba fitness 2moro to test out.

looking forward to see whatelse can be done with it.

mptuk
11-25-2010, 04:53 PM
what does happen when there are ppl moving in the back?

sometimes if they are in your playing space which is setup when you do the face recognition your on screen player can do some really silly movements or the sensor will not recognise you, my daughter who`s 4 decided to copy me when i was trying to select a game an it got really confused and started shaking about.

Mendokusai
11-26-2010, 03:55 PM
I'm a sucker for new gadgets but I was pleasantly surprised by Kinect. It works better than I expected and both Kinectimals and Dance Central were fun.

Make sure you have space though, I have 6ft of space without moving furniture and it's just about enough.

rephen
11-27-2010, 05:29 AM
I still play it everyday since the day I bought it. I really like that I can exercise while having fun at the same time, and when I'm tired I go back playing my 360 games.

RichXbox360
11-28-2010, 09:08 PM
Kinect and 3 games cost me about a month's disability benefit, but it was worth every penny IMO, Your Shape Fitness Evolved craps on Wii Fit from a great height, I am addicted to Bowling on Kinect Sports, and Fighters Uncaged is teaching me moves I never learnt in all my years of doing Karate! And that's just the tutorials in it!

L3GACY UK
11-28-2010, 09:53 PM
Think ill hold off buying just now and wait n see what else comes out for it.

trev82us
12-02-2010, 03:29 PM
I've had it about 3 weeks now, house mate got it for my birthday for me, I'm impressed with it really didnt expect it work as well as it does but I really cant be bothered to stand up and play games.

Colie CCFC
12-02-2010, 06:40 PM
To the people who have bought Kinect,Would you justify it's price tag?

VintageHulk1962
12-02-2010, 07:26 PM
my wife and i play together,its really worth it.

Kiati
12-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Absolutely loving kinect. The thing that impressed me the most was that as my boyfriend and I were playing, we were taking turns, and the kinect knew which one of us were standing up to play and would put our specific avatar up on the game. I am much shorter and smaller than him, so maybe it wasn't all that hard to tell us apart, but it was still pretty darn cool and impressive. Can't wait to see what games they have coming out next :)

Burnout x360a
12-03-2010, 12:24 PM
I want to try it so badly :p

Looks hella fun!