PDA

View Full Version : Golden Bird Award & 3rd/4th Report achievement glitch?

DevilMaster18
11-07-2010, 07:04 PM
I've checked my achievements, and i've got every silver bird for each chapter from 1 to 10. 6 birds in each chapter, which means all birds are collected.

Yet at the end of the game the Golden Bird Award achievement didn't pop up... Also i've collected all metal pieces as well, i tried beginning mission and collect couple of birds and metal pieces but no luck...

Is there a way to claim this achievement by asking people from Condemned games or XBOX?

Damn glitchy game... :confused:

Vanilla Coke Zero
11-11-2010, 05:49 PM
i was on the same boat. i collected all metal pieces and birds but no achievement. i THINK i restarted the game and collected all the metal pieces in the first chapter, and it unlocked. however, i MAY have loaded up chapter 1 instead. i'm actually gonna replay chapter 1 to see if i get the golden bird achievement.

edit: well, this game is definitely glitched. i just completed the first chapter and collected all the birds, but instead got "gold melee master" instead. weird.

DevilMaster18
11-17-2010, 01:56 AM
i was on the same boat. i collected all metal pieces and birds but no achievement. i THINK i restarted the game and collected all the metal pieces in the first chapter, and it unlocked. however, i MAY have loaded up chapter 1 instead. i'm actually gonna replay chapter 1 to see if i get the golden bird achievement.

edit: well, this game is definitely glitched. i just completed the first chapter and collected all the birds, but instead got "gold melee master" instead. weird.

I tried what you've said. As many people said it works if you recollect either all (or 1 each) birds/metals on first chapter and achievement will unlock. But no luck to me.

I've gave up a while ago. Hope Condemned 2 ain't glitched as i'm looking forward to find out the storyline. Hope it's as intense as 1.