PDA

View Full Version : Hello

dwayne_hicks
11-07-2010, 10:33 PM
This forum looks dead, no pun intended, shame this game looked promising...

Anybody from the old techland forums around?

BlindxLink
11-13-2010, 05:51 AM
I've actually been waiting to see SOMETHING for months and months! I wish they'd at least poop out a website.

MediumMelanin
02-18-2011, 03:52 PM
Well, after the new content showed up the past few days, I came to these forums to see what people thought of the game. I'm suprised that some of the people never heard of the game! :O Oh, well, I hope it gets more publicity!!

Lord Yamikage
02-18-2011, 06:00 PM
This forum looks dead, no pun intended, shame this game looked promising...

Anybody from the old techland forums around?

"Shame this game looked promising"? Did I misunderstood something, or you don't want to be interested in this game?

Quickdraw
02-18-2011, 11:19 PM
"Shame this game looked promising"? Did I misunderstood something, or you don't want to be interested in this game?

it was apparently cancelled, which is mostly what that quote is pointed at.

Lord Yamikage
02-19-2011, 02:15 AM
it was apparently cancelled, which is mostly what that quote is pointed at.

Ooooohhh..... I see what he meant. Ha ha, dang, then he should've wrote "shame, this game looked promising". Right? Would that be the proper grammar used?

Quickdraw
02-19-2011, 02:42 AM
Ooooohhh..... I see what he meant. Ha ha, dang, then he should've wrote "shame, this game looked promising". Right? Would that be the proper grammar used?

i think so, i really do hope we can see some game play footage. im really surprised i didn't hear about this game sooner, i love zombie games. :p

Ionus
04-01-2011, 08:51 AM
well that is a problem when a game company tries to keep everything secret....

A. either that game is not that great and they hope people will buy sight unseen.

B. or they keep is so secret that nobody every hears of the game... I think I am going with B.

without any gameplay footage and very little information out there, people will be wary of pre-orders.

I think I will pick up the game, as I like Zombie games... I just hope it is an open world like FarCry, Just Cause 2, or even Fallout 3, Oblivion etc... all those types of games are usually alot of fun :)

maybe the forums will pick up a bit as release date gets closer..

Mighty Goliath89
04-01-2011, 09:19 AM
I would love it if this game isnt canceled looks like it would be a good game from the screens Ive seen also love zombie games :D

M49907
04-05-2011, 04:12 AM
Most forums stay dead until the day a game comes out so Im not suprised there are not a lot of people posting here.