PDA

View Full Version : Screw this!!!

DJ MIME 1
11-08-2010, 07:07 AM
I've driven 2000 miles and no achievement has unlocked! I've sent an email to 2k and hopefully this will get fixed, as im not driving another 1000 miles, such a big waste of time:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

xsoenx
11-08-2010, 08:51 AM
I've driven 2000 miles and no achievement has unlocked! I've sent an email to 2k and hopefully this will get fixed, as im not driving another 1000 miles, such a big waste of time:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
is this in one or more save slots??? and if only one then yea FU 2K

DJ MIME 1
11-08-2010, 03:17 PM
It's on one save slot, but this morning I recieved an email from them "what console are you playing on?" ................ Really? After I said achievement like 20 times? I didnt say trophy! I said achievement so far I dont think this is going to head anywhere so bye bye Mafia 2 and hello LA Noire.... whenever it comes out..

Beastmaster
11-10-2010, 03:32 AM
It's no secret the achievement is glitched, should have saved before you went over 1k miles and if it didn't unlock reload the save.

Sure it sucks you have to do that but until they patch it that's the best solution.

The achievement has been glitched forever, it unlocks sometimes and doesn't others.