PDA

View Full Version : Fixed or still buggy?

tpb
11-08-2010, 10:58 AM
So I see lots of people seem to be having issues with achievements poping, etc... all seem like old posts though... has there been a fix for them?

ReapingEcho
11-08-2010, 06:59 PM
Well it sure as hell is glitched for me right now and I'm really pissed off because I've done the exact requirements twice now, even deleted my saves for this dlc too. My ogre has not died once and I'm playing on casual and it still won't unlock. Fuck achievements right now since all's most of them are nowadays is fucking glitchfest!

ReapingEcho
11-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Alright never mind I just about jumped for joy for this achievement since it was basically glitchy. I have been trying to get this the past 3 hours and I was clearing my cache, deleting my Darkspawn Chronicles saves and starting over clean about 3 times in a row. What's weird is the first 3 tries I noticed it was horribly laggy and glitchy throughout my playthroughs. My last try it was actually very good except for one part where it was loading for about 10 seconds with lag near the part where you kill the guy before going to fort drakkon. After going to the rooftop I did nothing special and just killed everybody but Alistair and saved him for last mind you I did the exact same stuff in this playthrough as my other ones. After the cutscene I skipped it not thinking it would unlock but sure enough I'm a very proud man right now. lol it obviously unlocked, so if it doesn't unlock for you through many tries it may just be the dlc as it's slow and glitchy. I didn't do it but I'd almost recommend turning off xbox for a while and starting it all over from scratch again and hopefully it won't be laggy as it wasn't my last try somehow even though everything happened the exact same way. By the way I was the Shriek 3 times in a row and if finally unlocked my last try. Don't give up like I almost did. lol It'll pop eventually!

newbsicle
11-18-2010, 06:40 PM
I don't know if it's fixed because so many people have a problem with it, but I got it my first try without any problems.

ADenton109
11-23-2010, 04:49 PM
Mine worked perfectly, one play through all achievements.

JohnnyR74
01-15-2011, 07:00 AM
Well, I've completed it twice without losing my Ogre and I have yet to unlock the achievement. I can't say I'm looking forward to playing this for a third time. :mad:

Toams07
01-15-2011, 10:26 AM
Im still a bit confused about which Ogre you need to keep alive.
Is it the Ogre you free from behind the gate or the one that's suddenly with you?

Scotty
01-15-2011, 05:09 PM
Im still a bit confused about which Ogre you need to keep alive.
Is it the Ogre you free from behind the gate or the one that's suddenly with you? thats the same ogre. the one immediatly to your left when you first start. that gets put in that pen place and is the first one behind the gate when you open it. make sure you wrangle that same one twice and keep it alive until you complete the DLC.

tkhbecker
01-16-2011, 12:40 AM
Never had a problem with my old Gamertag with any of the DLC achievements. I installed them but never went online to update

Toams07
01-16-2011, 10:55 AM
thats the same ogre. the one immediatly to your left when you first start. that gets put in that pen place and is the first one behind the gate when you open it. make sure you wrangle that same one twice and keep it alive until you complete the DLC.

OK thanks ..