PDA

View Full Version : help

TheWanderer
11-08-2010, 06:32 PM
How do you buy packs for this game :S what is the deal with the CPUS having well to far advance decks then yours :s hows everyone else doing on it? i sucking

doctor lollypop
11-08-2010, 09:37 PM
How do you buy packs for this game :S what is the deal with the CPUS having well to far advance decks then yours :s hows everyone else doing on it? i sucking

your sucking because you dont believe in the heart of the cards

KillerBEA
11-08-2010, 09:41 PM
your sucking because you dont believe in the heart of the cards LOL

The idea is that you keep playing until you get good cards. It was annoying at first but good cards will start unlocking soon.

The packs should be out in a few weeks, they gonna cost MSP though

SideDish120
11-08-2010, 11:58 PM

LMAO!!

As KillerBEA just said. The beginning is a long drag as you have just the starter deck. Duel and unlock cards, losing will give you 1-3 cards. Winning will give you anywhere from 5-15. (Most I got was 15 at one time). So keep grinding. They said that the card packs will be released sometime in December.

Foxhound300
11-09-2010, 01:49 AM
what is the deal with the CPUS having well to far advance decks then yours :s

You've never played a yugioh game, have you? That's the way it works.

DeeJayMark
11-09-2010, 03:57 AM
my thoughts... exactly

manhunt3
11-10-2010, 11:52 AM

I almost died laughing.

hydrosugar
11-11-2010, 06:52 AM
its not that bad the monsters are crap but ive still got some of the spell/traps in my deck now. i mean you do start with monster reborn and even better magic cylinder among other things.

its just a matter of phazing out the duds starting with neos

KillerBEA
11-13-2010, 03:48 AM
LMAO!!

As KillerBEA just said. The beginning is a long drag as you have just the starter deck. Duel and unlock cards, losing will give you 1-3 cards. Winning will give you anywhere from 5-15. (Most I got was 15 at one time). So keep grinding. They said that the card packs will be released sometime in December.

It gives you a card for every 20 points you score. My duels tend to drag out do to my defensive and control style of playing so I tend to score pretty high. Nelly is a good opp to grind against as you easily get 250+ points even if you lose against her. It might top at 15 cards though. oh well thats almost 2 full packs of cards in real life