PDA

View Full Version : Epic Fail Karma Glitch

Trinity3Sixty
11-08-2010, 10:35 PM
I went across the street to one of my neighbours and used the epic karma fail on them. Since then one of my Sims can't do anything. Every time I try the action gets canceled. He is exhausted but can't go to bed. I tried to move to another location but got told that this action could not be carried out while the karma power was in effect. Has anyone else come across this problem? If so, have you managed to fix it? I really don't want to start again because I have spent ages building up my sims and investing in all the businesses in town. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. I would just let him die but he doesn't seem to even do that!

Trinity3Sixty
11-08-2010, 10:43 PM
I just tried a few other things and I can't even save my game! Also, it won't let me use any karma powers. I just get the same old message about not being able to do anything while the karma power is active. I can't load into a commercial lot and the sim effected is not even passing out. help!!

Lymiss
12-02-2010, 05:49 AM
I saw this in another post, if you hold down the left trigger and click on the mail box, you should get an option to reset a sim. I don't think it will change anything you have done except cancel out what that sim got stuck doing. Hope this helps.

Trinity3Sixty
12-02-2010, 07:22 AM
Thanks, I will try this if it happens again. At the time the only thing I could figure out to do was to kick the sim out so my other sims could get on with things.