PDA

View Full Version : i hate quitters!! :(

Moogle356
11-09-2010, 11:36 AM
i really enjoy playing yu-gi-oh and almost everytime my team is about to win...someone quits. It even bothers me when im bout to lose and my teammate quits...i mean take a lost like a MAN!! lol
I hate this coz you dont get the win towards the achievement.
Looks like i have to settle with boosting for this achieivment...which really sucks coz i wont get to enjoy the game :(
unless i can get 2 people who would like to play tag team with me and my brother. :)

Pegasus Tenma
11-09-2010, 12:37 PM
me and my brother can boost with u add me so we get this out of the way

Gohan Reborn
11-09-2010, 02:53 PM
Quitters suck. I've been in place to win several, only to have the other person quit. Sucks, because I'm actually trying to climb the leaderboards (I'm floating around the top 100)... Its stupid though. The ranking system shows no win/loss record, you do get points with losses, and it'll help you towards your Million LP achievement if you don't have it. There is no actual reason to D/C, besides pure spite. I had one person quit on me, and he sent me a message saying "I drew horribly, no free win for you!"....wtf man. Seriously. Grow up people. Especially when people quit about 15 seconds before the game would've originally ended -_______-

Shorty11857
11-09-2010, 07:12 PM
I don't get why people quit so much, losing doesn't cost you anything at all, it actually helps you in the leaderboards

conel33
11-09-2010, 09:04 PM
Man people quitting is seriously getting on my balls. I really don't understand it, you get points for losing so why quit?

Seriously can't handle the face of that and not getting cards for winning online.

Prince Yumil
11-09-2010, 09:48 PM
quitting has just made me give up playing online with random people which is a damn shame tbh... :(

Pegasus Tenma
11-10-2010, 02:13 AM
quitters quitters quitters everywhere!

i love anime
11-10-2010, 02:25 AM
don't we all lol also the servers are terrible, most of the time i can't even find a game and when i do i am unable to connect, and it's not because of my connection cause it's good.

mmxxooll
11-10-2010, 11:13 PM
This happens on practically every Arcade game though.

PsychoPandaRR
11-13-2010, 12:31 AM
Had some idiot do the same thing to me when I was about to win and get that tag duel achievement... I raged...for days.

The other things that I hate are sore losers. Had some guy curse me out via message, talking about the "jewish" move I made to win the game...seriously? Take your ass whoopin' like a man. Everything is legal in this game. If you can use the card it's fair game.

realshinobi
11-13-2010, 05:44 AM
The other things that I hate are sore losers. Had some guy curse me out via message, talking about the "jewish" move I made to win the game...seriously? Take your ass whoopin' like a man. Everything is legal in this game. If you can use the card it's fair game.

lol you dont wanna deal with some of the people that play the game in real life.

PsychoPandaRR
11-13-2010, 06:50 AM
lol you dont wanna deal with some of the people that play the game in real life.

I have, I used to play this game all the time, went to nationals as well. I stopped playing around 4 years ago. I know how people can be when you lucksack them, especially when they clearly had the match won. I'm that kind of person, luck seems to be on my side when I play this game.

But seriously, people need to grow up. There are going to be times when you will receive and ass whooping. Take it, learn from it, move on. No sense blaming the other person for your loss.

ChemicalxRachel
11-13-2010, 07:51 AM
Quitters never win, and winners never quit =).

FireTrap
11-13-2010, 07:03 PM
Winners never win... I've only played 5 online Tag games and all 5 someone quit! I havn't even had 1 win yet! :(

starcruzin22
11-13-2010, 07:11 PM
QUITTERS!!! OH!! I HATE THEM SO MUCH. at least i don't quit, i finish the whole game :)

starcruzin22
11-13-2010, 07:13 PM
I HATE Quitters. THey are no fun. THey quit, i don't quit. THEY QUit because they just suck. I OWN THEM ALL and ALl of them quit lol.

SevenJesterHats
11-13-2010, 07:43 PM
Winners never win... I've only played 5 online Tag games and all 5 someone quit! I havn't even had 1 win yet! :(

yep, i feel your pain

PsychoPandaRR
11-14-2010, 04:40 PM

Add me, I'll duel you. If you need that achievement as well I'll help you boost.

captain host
11-15-2010, 01:42 PM
had my first quitter today,frigging suck.The Dude is in the top 10 and cant take the losse like a man =/

Pegasus Tenma
11-15-2010, 03:50 PM
Im glad i dont have to deal with this shit anymore i only play friends and they will never quit

The 8lue Ace
11-21-2010, 01:10 AM
This happens in pretty much every game (Except maybe COD) No one wins because quiters will do anything to stop you winning if they're about to lose, I find that this happens everytime I play a tag duel. So getting the 100 tag wins achievement seems to be impossible without dueling friends or boosting.

This is just one of yugioh 5DS Decade duels problems
besides the.....(Deep Breath).....
"HALF THE F**KING CARDS ARE MISSING".........Problem.:mad:

I mean card rewards in mutiplay, is that really to much to ask?:(

DarKenshin13
11-21-2010, 02:03 AM
Quitters should be burned on a stake and humiliated publicly!

ShadowsDragon72
11-21-2010, 03:54 AM
This happens on practically every Arcade game though.

Um..

You don't play actual games like for the 360 such as Battlefield or Gears or Halo do you? Arcade isn't the only one who has millions and millions of quitters

Mr Waggy
11-21-2010, 11:15 AM
Um..

You don't play actual games like for the 360 such as Battlefield or Gears or Halo do you? Arcade isn't the only one who has millions and millions of quitters

Most games try to punish the quitters in some form, or at the very least still reward the winners. This game does fuck all.

The 8lue Ace
11-25-2010, 07:24 PM
Just played 10 matches, 7 quit out when I used my dragon lockdown deck, they keep moaning that I'm just copying jack altas when I've used a reallife dragon lockdown deck for years and just trying to rebuild it on this game.

No offence, but half these quitters are from the US as well.

Nazka Asmodeus
11-25-2010, 08:20 PM
No offence, but half these quitters are from the US as well.

There are quitters everywhere man... Although I never saw a japanese I dueled quit!

DeeJayMark
11-25-2010, 11:25 PM
I second that.

America Continent people, most of them are bunch of a** who dont wanna lose even though it doesnt do a thing to lose in this game, in fact it still gives you points...

But All the people (or most of them) from the other continent, cultures, dont quit, its how they are raised. And i respect them for that...

Its a game, you'll lose eventually, wether you like it or not...
You dont wanna lose ???? Dont play the game.
That will do good for the community who actually wanna play the game.

Mastershke1
11-26-2010, 12:08 AM
How hard is it to fix this shit? If someone quits or loses connection it should be an auto loss. I've played 4 games online and only got to finish one (probably because I lost). The other 3 I was smoking them and they fucking quit. What kind of stupid developer makes a game like this and doesnt think, hey maybe when people are losing they will quit. Fucking common sense.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU quitters.

Any word whether they are going to fix it or not?

mmxxooll
11-27-2010, 02:11 AM
Um..

I know but I hear and see alot more of it in Arcade, usually its small multiplayers too. In those if 1, 2, 3 people quit whatever. Just one quitter here and the whole match is done.

mmxxooll
11-27-2010, 02:15 AM
I second that.

America Continent people, most of them are bunch of a** who dont wanna lose even though it doesnt do a thing to lose in this game, in fact it still gives you points...

But All the people (or most of them) from the other continent, cultures, dont quit, its how they are raised. And i respect them for that...

Its a game, you'll lose eventually, wether you like it or not...
You dont wanna lose ???? Dont play the game.
That will do good for the community who actually wanna play the game.

Some of the dumbest logic I have heard in a long time. BTW in gaming I have had the most issues with British people. Way before my AMERICANS.

Nazka Asmodeus
11-28-2010, 01:10 AM
I just don't understand quitters... In a ranked match, you would get points anyway for losing! By quitting, you don't even get those points, which means you just lost your time dueling! Now, why would somebody quit in a player match?? Damn it, there isn't even anything at stake here! It's just sad! It should definitely be an auto-lose for the quitter, just as you automatically lose when the timer goes to 0! It should be just as simple as that!

XCinX
12-02-2010, 12:41 AM
I second that.

I'm sorry, but I take a little offense to that. I am from the continental United States and I have no issue losing fairly and would not (and have not) rage quit. I have been in 5 duels today that involved quitters and 4 of the 5 were from different countries (1 Canada, 2 UK and 1 Asia).

Quitters are universal across the globe. Just because you've run into some assholes doesn't mean most of us are.

DeeJayMark
12-02-2010, 06:22 AM
I'm sorry, but I take a little offense to that. I am from the continental United States and I have no issue losing fairly and would not (and have not) rage quit. I have been in 5 duels today that involved quitters and 4 of the 5 were from different countries (1 Canada, 2 UK and 1 Asia).

Quitters are universal across the globe. Just because you've run into some assholes doesn't mean most of us are.

Well im sorry, i probably took it to far, i didnt really wanna put everyone in one basket, was just trying to put out that (for me) when i play most of the poeple that rage quit were on our side of the continent... im not saying everyone is an a**, just that there are more than other places...
Nyway, sorry if i offended you, wasnt my goal, sincerely.

XCinX
12-02-2010, 07:04 AM
It's all good, honestly. I think I was just enraged from trying to finish a tag match and everyone quitting. Lol...instead of rage quitting, I was rage posting.

I do agree, however, there needs to be a system implemented for quitters. Sadly, I doubt it'll happen in this game. Hopefully if they ever do a sequel we'll get it.

DarkDraco90
12-02-2010, 07:05 AM
people quit all the time, its something you get used to, but yea it still sucks :mad:

Nazka Asmodeus
12-02-2010, 12:48 PM
I do agree, however, there needs to be a system implemented for quitters. Sadly, I doubt it'll happen in this game. Hopefully if they ever do a sequel we'll get it.

A person who quits should be considered a loss by surrendering... Also this game should have some sort of disconnecting ratio, a la Street Fighter 4, so people would think twice about quitting... they wouldn't want their ratio to be to high! But as you said, I doubt we'll ever see that happen...

Nazka Asmodeus
12-03-2010, 11:04 PM
You know what's worst than a quitter?? A quitter which is your tag partner... Not only will they quit whenever the duel won't go the way they want, but also my opponents WILL give us both bad rep and I didn't even quit! Seriously, this sucks... Sorry guys, just wanted to vent... XD

UK Dennis
12-03-2010, 11:09 PM
You know what's worst than a quitter?? A quitter which is your tag partner... Not only will they quit whenever the duel won't go the way they want, but also my opponents WILL give us both bad rep and I didn't even quit! Seriously, this sucks... Sorry guys, just wanted to vent... XD

I have only played 1 full tag game, and thats because we lost. As soon as you start to win someone quits, its ridiculous.

Nazka Asmodeus
12-03-2010, 11:17 PM
I have only played 1 full tag game, and thats because we lost. As soon as you start to win someone quits, its ridiculous.

I know... and how come can't we choose our tag partner in ranked duels?? I guess it's to prevent people to abuse, but then again, there are other ways to abuse, like setting a game at 2000 LP and play a burn deck! Seriously, I love yugioh... but this game is an insult to every yugioh fan in the world... :mad:

UK Dennis
12-03-2010, 11:20 PM
I know i say this a lot but...
Hopefully this game will be patched :p

SevenJesterHats
12-04-2010, 12:42 AM
every time someone quits my game i send them a msg simply saying ''fag'' haha