PDA

View Full Version : Rock Band Immortal - Beast & The Harlot

kennansoft
11-09-2010, 01:15 PM
I must have tried this song 50 times and am about to snap... I like it, luckily... But I just can't get this achievement and it is the only song I'm missing to get it.
I keep trying on vocals and fall just short and am willing to cheat to get it :p

Does anyone know of/a way to rip the vocals from this song and just play them into the mic for an easy 5 Stars?

Crazy Train
11-09-2010, 03:06 PM
I must have tried this song 50 times and am about to snap... I like it, luckily... But I just can't get this achievement and it is the only song I'm missing to get it.
I keep trying on vocals and fall just short and am willing to cheat to get it :p

Does anyone know of/a way to rip the vocals from this song and just play them into the mic for an easy 5 Stars? If its just the achievement you care about, 5 star it using another instrument. Bass is pretty chilled on it if you can alternate strum well.

Capn Doug
11-09-2010, 08:39 PM
I did that one singing, too, probably took me an hour and a half of trying. Bass is pretty difficult compared to other bass lines but only difficult compared to some guitar parts. Guitar is not insane, so might be possible using overdrive efficiently. Vocals is probably the easiest that I found, though there is no simple part on that song. Can't really offer any advice aside from practice and hum some of the trickier bits (and the Fornicating with our kings line seems off pitch).

NoThru22
11-09-2010, 08:45 PM
It's not difficult to 5 star on drums with no fail.

RealistIdealist
11-09-2010, 10:49 PM
While singing if you need to breathe or something just pause the game, breathe, have it wind back 3 seconds and continue on singing.

pestyoverlord
11-10-2010, 02:57 AM
If you can catch the rhythm of the green button the bass is easiest, the 5 star score isn't too bad on this one.