PDA

View Full Version : Rock band 2 export?

dethklok2006
11-09-2010, 07:28 PM
Does anyone know or have a problem with trying to expot your rock band 2 songs? Everytime I try to do it, it says there was a problem with redemption, please try again later. Am I crazy or is there others that have the same problem?

ooh ahh mcgrath
11-09-2010, 11:15 PM
Are you from the U.K?Because if you are you only put the 1st 16 digits of the code on the back of the manual.Or did you buy it second hand?If you did the previous owner might of used the code.

D.A.N.
11-10-2010, 02:26 AM
It does that sometimes. If you click previously redeemed codes and it says there's a problem, then it will say the same after you redeem your code. Just a tip so you can check if it's working quickly. If it says no previously redeemed codes were found then redeem code should be working. It has to do with problems of the game connecting to Rock Central because the servers have been a bit overloaded which is also why the account linking achievement hasn't been popping right away for everyone either.

SK L4xX
11-11-2010, 12:44 AM
You changed your gamertag in the past few months...i have the same problem and there is no solution yet

Corma
11-11-2010, 02:58 AM
Does anyone know or have a problem with trying to expot your rock band 2 songs? Everytime I try to do it, it says there was a problem with redemption, please try again later. Am I crazy or is there others that have the same problem?

I've got that message when my game wasn't connected to the Rock server or however it is called. If you also don't get the account linking code I'm pretty sure that that's the problem.

Edit: I am not talking about actual linking to the RB website. The game makes a connection to some EA or Harmonix servers at the start. If that connection isn't working a lot of features don't work. I think the easiest way to see if the connection is there is to try to recieve the linking code. If you get an error there, the connection is missing. If you get the code you're problem must be a different one than mine was.