PDA

View Full Version : Sim and baby stuck in sit on the road

LadyShadowstarr
11-10-2010, 04:50 AM
Hello Everyone,

It seems my mother and her baby are stuck. One of my family members had a birthday at the same time as mother was coming home with new baby and now mom and baby are stuck in the sitting position as if they were in a car (but they are not).

I cannot cancel their actions (the mother's action to celebrate, hold her new baby, or the go home action).

I tried the tip used for other people's stuck character (take a family member, bring them somewhere else in the city, follow them, head home) however the Mother sim and new baby sim are stuck and now baby is getting ready to die, Mother is also starting to go into the red.

Does anyone else know of another trick to get the sim unstuck?

Any help would be amazing.

FightingGamerz
11-10-2010, 12:16 PM
Try to do an other interaction with anything else?
Or maybe try an other sitting interaction...?

BrassBallz
11-10-2010, 05:34 PM
Are you sure you did't tell him to "Play in Traffic"? LOLOLOL.

YoshiLimbo
11-10-2010, 10:50 PM
Are you doing the tip right ? Click onto another family member (that isnt stuck) and send them to the supermarket (or somewhere) then go to the supermarket with the sim you sent there. Click :ybut: and chose one of the family members that are stuck (the women not the baby) and click onto the ground outside of the supermarket and click "go here" then your sim should just land up there... Perfect:)

JFKdj
11-11-2010, 03:28 AM
Hold down the Left Trigger and select the mailbox, then select the Sim you want to reset.

ProjectSix
11-13-2010, 12:36 AM
Hold down the Left Trigger and select the mailbox, then select the Sim you want to reset.

Wow, that's an awesome tip. Didn't know you could do that.