PDA

View Full Version : Just Played the Demo

PyreBall
11-10-2010, 05:17 AM
And I enjoyed it immensely. It's more of a Legend of Zelda type action game. My only gripe thus far is the incredibly cheesy voice acting. Then again this game came from Namco, so I guess I should have expected it :P

RuYi
11-10-2010, 12:27 PM
I thought it was pretty good. Shame everyone seems oblivious to this game due to zero advertising. I'd love to play The Last Guardian, but seeing how I have no PS3 this is an excellent substitute.

I just really hope they'll add some lines to Tepeu, though, him being silent and bossing the Majin around seems a little strange considering the interaction and friendship between him and the Majin is going to be very important in the story.

CatchYaDeath
11-11-2010, 12:20 PM
I must admit to only downloading this due to boredom, but I very pleasantly surprised. It looks like a very promising game, but I must agree with the comments about the voice acting. CHEESY!!

PyreBall
11-12-2010, 04:06 PM
I thought it was pretty good. Shame everyone seems oblivious to this game due to zero advertising. I'd love to play The Last Guardian, but seeing how I have no PS3 this is an excellent substitute.

I just really hope they'll add some lines to Tepeu, though, him being silent and bossing the Majin around seems a little strange considering the interaction and friendship between him and the Majin is going to be very important in the story.
I imagine it would be. Namco has a knack for building relationships between characters, and I don't expect this to be any different. Remember, this is only a demo.

Hanzo Zer0
11-13-2010, 01:40 PM
is it worth of a download?:confused::confused:

PyreBall
11-13-2010, 10:03 PM
Definitely, Hanzo. Go for it!

idub76
11-15-2010, 04:31 AM
I was mildly intrigued by this when I first heard about it but after playing the demo it's a must buy! Like Ico meets Zelda via way of a Ghibli movie. Awesome.

Craphex
11-17-2010, 08:53 PM
This reminds me of two games for the original xbox, Nightcaster and Azurik, anyone remember these? Lots of fun! :D

PyreBall
11-21-2010, 07:11 PM
I was mildly intrigued by this when I first heard about it but after playing the demo it's a must buy! Like Ico meets Zelda via way of a Ghibli movie. Awesome.
That has to be the most accurate description of this game that I've heard. I will more than likely pick this up as soon as I'm able.

jaehyung83
11-24-2010, 01:50 PM
hmmm... maybe i should get this game

chanman
11-24-2010, 03:36 PM
I loved the demo. I'm definitely buying this game :)

BUJIKAN
11-27-2010, 10:08 PM
Yep, I loved the demo as well. I liked it so much that I bought this game last night. And it's a steal at only $40 USD. Not many games that cheap anymore. And it doesn't have the most revolutionary graphics I've ever seen, but for $40 you can't do any worse. It really is a fun adventure game and the Majin is just so damn endearing, it's real hard not to love that big fool.