Member Legend

AsilentFart02

i am not fully understanding of what you mean... but we do have a ranking/class sytem in order already (it shows up next to your avatar on the left of every post). people get custom titles if they are staff, or if they donate. people also get custom titles based upon how many posts they have contributed.

you probably mean something totally different, but i figured i would throw that out there just in case it is what you meant... ;)

so you want colored names? i'm not sure i get the point of that at all. what would be the requirements to be a "legend" and get your colored name? would you get to choose the color or would there be multiple levels of legends represented by the different colors? is "legend" s'pose to be based on your post-count? i'm assuming your talking about the active users list at the bottom of the forums main page and if you are i really don't see a point inusing up bandwith to enable that. besides, since i use the black and gold theme, i like seeing all the active users down there in gold, multiple colors would almost never be seen because i doubt many ppl even scroll down that far. i know i don't, as soon as i load the page i click "new posts" button and get on to reading/posting.

maybe if you explained all the details of what your wanted we would understand better but from what i'm gathering from your posts, its not really a needed thing.

feel free to correct me if i'm seeing this from the wrong light.

I think fart is right, it would help with the forum. I know the staff as a long time member, but new members wont. I think it adds a nice touch if I do say so myself, and could be an added perk to donaters, staff, and high-ranking members. I´ve been to many forums where members could apply for different fonts, italics, colors, bold, and glittery effects. It is in a vBulletin mod anyways.

For the record: HTML Markups aren´t a hardware issue.