PDA

View Full Version : Killed turn 3 on my second AI WTF???.

FUNGALSHAMBLER
11-10-2010, 04:33 PM
I went against my first AI and he beat me pretty bad. So I thought hm... maybe just a bad hand. I came to the second AI, and they beat me in 3 turns. This game is stupidly hard. I remember I played a version of yugioh on the gba and I loved it. Well I picked this one up, and I guess the cards have gotten uber cheap over the years. The AI killed me in 3 turns...THREE TURNS!!! There's no learning curve for this game, and it's terrible. With the magic the gathering game, you can't make your own deck which sucks, but at least you'll get a 10 turn game or more. Three turns is really bad.

Edit: I just went against this chick (I think Cynthia) that only does fusions, and she put out a 2,500 attacker turn 1 and another one turn 2. If they died they swiped my side of the field. Now how am I to put out a single monster against those creatures. It feels Yugioh needs some serious balancing

SevenJesterHats
11-10-2010, 06:25 PM
Yeah, Its really a grind to begin with, but just keep at it and you will get much better cards, making the AI easy. I no longer have any trouble with them- 100% hit rate! :D

Heart of the cards! :D

hutzezon
11-10-2010, 08:36 PM
a friend of my was playing this game and had to duel against H.S. wich plays with a remove from play deck. he got stuck behind gravity bind, messenger of peace and level limit B, after turn 120 his deck run out. it took him well over an hour to lose -_- . still he got 700 point for it:P
but the starter deck is crap. play a few games and you will get better cards.

The Destroyernatorer
11-10-2010, 09:02 PM
You should see Jack. In one turn against me, he got two Red eye metal dragons (2800 ATK) and 3 Blue eyes (3000 ATK) onto the field. IN ONE TURN!