PDA

View Full Version : LeaderBoard Boosting

SevenJesterHats
11-10-2010, 06:21 PM
I was just playing a ranked tag duel, and noticed that the game was only set at 2000LP after i was in the game, then noticed that my partner(who was the host) had only burn cards in his deck, and we won the duel without me even taking my turn. I check the leader boards and noticed he was 2nd.

Its kinda crap how they are getting cheap points like this, and i just wish that they just set the LPs at 8000 for every duel, that way there would have been no cheap wins.

W1tchHunter
11-10-2010, 08:33 PM
I was just playing a ranked tag duel, and noticed that the game was only set at 2000LP after i was in the game, then noticed that my partner(who was the host) had only burn cards in his deck, and we won the duel without me even taking my turn. I check the leader boards and noticed he was 2nd.

Its kinda crap how they are getting cheap points like this, and i just wish that they just set the LPs at 8000 for every duel, that way there would have been no cheap wins.
thats just really pathetic O_O

hydrosugar
11-11-2010, 06:49 AM
wtf why do they even allow that in a ranked match normally options like that arent availible, you know, for a reason

that gives the host a massive advantage

i understand in player but thats very strange

captain host
11-11-2010, 10:05 PM
yeah i saw a 2000 point game yesteray and i said to my bro,there is no way i enter this game,he probably play burn @@; that frigging cheap

duelingk
11-12-2010, 05:05 PM
I actually decided to play one of these 2000lp duels once. I got lucky and activated magical cylindar and hit him with his own 1800 attk point monster. At the start of my next turn he just leaves his xbox on and waits till I get bored and quit. Then sends me a message saying "lol you ran loser". So I reply back and whatnot then block him.

People these days...