PDA

View Full Version : The Apprentice

xBurnleyxFC
11-10-2010, 06:34 PM
Anybody been watching this series?

Last week's episode was quality and I was so glad that bitch got kicked off. Still trying to find a real favourite though :S

Takamura Bear
11-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Yep, I watch it. It's one of the better shows on British tv nowadays.

One thing I will say is that, half the time I feel like King Sugar and his sidekicks are playing up in front of the cameras, epsecially Nick with all the stupid faces he makes. It's like they probably wouldn't do that if the cameras weren't on them. They know what they're doing and they're doing a good job.

Minty
11-10-2010, 07:41 PM
Yeah, been watching it. Hard to pick a winner in this season - same in the US one.

Have a feeling Liz (project manager in the Trafford Centre) may be in the finals at least.

ellamouse9
11-12-2010, 01:43 PM
The Apprentice is probably my favourite show on TV, with only Watchdog coming second :D

I agree Minty, Liz is very, very good. I want her to win (or Chris, as I like posh blonds!)

Ps, it might be prudent to change the title of this thread to Apprentice UK, as I think there may be a US version on TV right now, or that it's just finished.

adkm1979
11-12-2010, 04:18 PM
I find it really frustrating to watch. Half the time it's not testing skills that would actually be required to work for AMS Trading; would you expect these people to be able to bake muffins or sausages, or would you expect them to be able to manage bakery/butchers staff, or contract work out?

This year, too, there is too high a proportion of obvious muppets, brought in for entertainment value. The lad Alex was a joke from the word go. A fat, useless little toddler running around and mouthing off. Glad he's gone.