PDA

View Full Version : No achievements or Online Status.

big red marino
11-10-2010, 07:57 PM
So this is like the 5th WIN7 game I have played and there has been no problem up until now with these games and achievements showing up when I an on XBOX.com or even signed into xbox live on my xbox. For some reason this game is giving me trouble. Anyone have any ideas? I thought I read something about DEMOS being the problem, which I think I may have done on this game. I may remove it and then download it again.

I only had two easy achievements so no big deal.

-H-
11-10-2010, 09:33 PM
Sorry, but what do you mean the achievements aren't showing up? Do you mean on your phone or on xbox.com?

I found that the achievements for this game didn't pop up on my console dashboard/xbox.com for a few hours after earning them, not sure why but there seems to be a bit of lag.

If you mean on the phone, try re-installing the game, When i first bought it, I had already downloaded the demo, and had to select in the demo to "unlock full game" for the achievements to pop (5 of them in succession) as soon as i did so.

big red marino
11-13-2010, 01:38 AM
Thanks H. There was no problem on the phone. It was online. I was just being impatient - it finally showed up.

sum1_superior
11-24-2010, 03:50 PM
Ive had a problem with the achieve... Roll 3 doubles to jail achieve. I unlocked it 3 weeks ago, in monopoly-achieves- its unlocked, on my xbox live profile, its still locked. Profile updates fine, its put me off getting other games now incase the achieves are glitched.

Dantay 360
12-07-2010, 02:44 PM
have you attempted to re download your Gamer tag i know this has always helped with achievements not showing up before?

Trikke
06-17-2011, 08:37 PM
Had the same problem as the OP.

I got all the achievements while I was on vacation. There was no Wifi connection but I saw the achievements pop as I unlocked them.

I figured they'd add up to my total score and it would update as soon as I would connect to Wifi again. But, it didn't.

So what I did was this: as soon as I got back home and got permanent Wifi connection, I went to the xbox live on my phone. The game still wasn't showing the achievements. I held my finger on my screen so that the "refresh" would come up. I chose that, but still no achievements.

Then, I went back to the monopoly game, and as soon as it loaded up (and I still was in the main menu), all the achievements started to pop up one after another.

Now I can confirm they all have been registered on xbox.com

Give it a try, hope this'll help.

McGoogles
07-15-2011, 12:42 AM
I got all the achievements except for one in a single game and only two of the achievements show up on Xbox LIVE. The two that show up are the ones that automatically unlocked after having played the trial game.

Edit: It took about 11 hours for the achievements to finally show.