PDA

View Full Version : Worst guitar game i have ever played

CoDyBEAR144
11-10-2010, 10:41 PM
This is by far the worst out of the guitar game genre..... I can five star any song givin to me on any guitar hero/ rock band/ rock revolution game. But I can only 3 star a song on this game with 100%?? Rediculously stupid on there part for there timing windows for hitting the notes...stupid idea. I know for a fact that im hittin the not exactly on beat, but it doesnt give me a perfect hit....This is the first game that after playing one song I was done....The gamerscore isnt even worth playing through this game....fail.

HoJo1369
12-19-2010, 11:18 AM
Not a good game to play. I rented and I would not recommend this game to anyone!!

Tyger7
12-19-2010, 11:22 AM
Are you guys using the 6 String guitar ? That might be your problem if you're using guitars that were not designed for that game!

EliteShadowMan
12-27-2010, 08:35 PM
obviously your mad cause you can't actually play strings instead of colored buttons? grow up and learn to play the game and you'll actually start to enjoy it troll.

Cormyre
01-06-2011, 07:13 PM
not sure how you're complaining if you're good with other games, what difficulty are you playing at? Rocking Legendary on a GH2 controller i'm flying through the 5*'s

Playing through on the true six-string is rough, even leaving the power chords off since if you bend the strings even a little bit it won't count for that color.

Game is easy so far (besides for power chord mode on which... I'll admit is making me it's b****), WAAAAAY better than that crap Rock Revolution

Shadowiii
02-07-2011, 11:43 PM
I'm having the same issue with a RB2 guitar. Maybe I should switch to a guitar hero one I have in storage because I'm missing 25% of notes when I can 5star almost any RB song on expert guitars.
I even calibrated like 20 times and set it to my RB3 numbers just to be sure and I'm still getting destroyed. Blak.

jackstraw
02-11-2011, 02:16 PM
I dont know which is worse.....this game or Rock Revolution.

Did either sell 100 copies?

lignimvite
02-22-2011, 12:07 PM
To get 5 seals you not only have to hit all of the notes, or most of them "perfect" along with using your "mojo" powers efficiently, but yeah, this game is probably the worst music game I've also played...

Spanish Assault
05-03-2011, 04:43 AM
I bought the guitar bundle for $24.95...the worst $25 I ever spent...I hope eBay will get me my money back.

halfiepint
05-08-2011, 04:38 PM
it has nothing to do with "strings instead of colored buttons", fanboy.

The gameplay is the same whether you use the strings or the buttons, with the addition of a whopping TWO power chords that a monkey can learn how to play.

Spanish Assault
05-08-2011, 08:00 PM
it has nothing to do with "strings instead of colored buttons", fanboy.

The gameplay is the same whether you use the strings or the buttons, with the addition of a whopping TWO power chords that a monkey can learn how to play.
wow...shouldn't you be trolling in the black ops forums?