PDA

View Full Version : Help Required! "Denied!" & "Untouchable" Achievements

TSG Dwaggie
11-11-2010, 07:34 AM
Is there any easy way to get these? I'm really having troubles in P1 vs P2 battles...theyr don't seem to happen at all. What's a PERFECT combo breaker? How do I do this?

Nipplepwner
11-11-2010, 11:15 AM
a "perfect" combo breaker is when u see the FIRST hit and before he even hits you u counter it.. u see him stumble back and a shield thingy flash up, when u see this, tada, perfect combo breaker.. but well, i fear u have to land these 10 consecutively, means no disruption between them since it didnt unlock at my game even though i had about 30 perfect breakers, pretty strange ^^
and well, for the "denied" one, everytime an enemy lands a hit u see for some seconds the "push LT" sign.. once u do it u "break" the enemies combo.. well, 10 times here as well and bam, unlocked ^^

TSG Dwaggie
11-11-2010, 12:56 PM
a "perfect" combo breaker is when u see the FIRST hit and before he even hits you u counter it.. u see him stumble back and a shield thingy flash up, when u see this, tada, perfect combo breaker.. but well, i fear u have to land these 10 consecutively, means no disruption between them since it didnt unlock at my game even though i had about 30 perfect breakers, pretty strange ^^
and well, for the "denied" one, everytime an enemy lands a hit u see for some seconds the "push LT" sign.. once u do it u "break" the enemies combo.. well, 10 times here as well and bam, unlocked ^^

Thanks. Is there any bakugan that's easiest to get this with, because whenever I press the LT with the LT-Prompt on-screen, it doesn't seem to work.

Nipplepwner
11-11-2010, 02:47 PM
i found that the easiest :
set up a duel in arena mode, choose the third form of drago (i guess its hyper drago, not quite sure bout dat) and put ur health on 3 stars (right bumper).. then choose percival in his unevolved form (the evolved one is called darkness knight or so), decrease his health to 1 star (left bumper) and take away his skill cards (easier when u know he only charges)..
soo, his attacks are pretty predictable as long as u turned the game on easy in this arena mode and u can counter em very easy.. also he does not much damage since its darkness against fire (like scissors tries to cut a rock) and u do much damage (rock smashes scissors).. found it easiest that way
and well, i was wrong for the untouchable achievo.. u need to perform after he hit u once imediately the counter button, not before :)

well, cheers, guess ill finish the game next week to 1000 G ^^

p.s.: i see u still need the D-fence one.. this one is achieved for deflectin a shot right at the enemy or deflecting an attack BEFORE it hits u (pretty confusin description in the game AND forums on this one)

TSG Dwaggie
11-11-2010, 09:45 PM
i see u still need the D-fence one.. this one is achieved for deflectin a shot right at the enemy or deflecting an attack BEFORE it hits u (pretty confusin description in the game AND forums on this one)
Actually, I have my 360 not connected to live right now, but luckily, I've already got that achievement :D

set up a duel in arena mode, choose the third form of drago (i guess its hyper drago, not quite sure bout dat) and put ur health on 3 stars (right bumper).. then choose percival in his unevolved form (the evolved one is called darkness knight or so), decrease his health to 1 star (left bumper) and take away his skill cards (easier when u know he only charges)..
soo, his attacks are pretty predictable as long as u turned the game on easy in this arena mode and u can counter em very easy.. also he does not much damage since its darkness against fire (like scissors tries to cut a rock) and u do much damage (rock smashes scissors).. found it easiest that way
and well, i was wrong for the untouchable achievo.. u need to perform after he hit u once imediately the counter button, not before :)

well, cheers, guess ill finish the game next week to 1000 G ^^

I hope I can finish this too.

TSG Dwaggie
11-12-2010, 07:21 PM
YES! Got them :D

Did it with two controllers.

Player 2: X, wait 0.5 of a second, press X again.
Player 1: 0.5 of a second after Player 2 has pressed X for a second time, press LT. This does it each time :D

TSG Dwaggie
11-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Yay! I got it! Both achievements!

Best doing it with two controllers.

Nipplepwner
11-15-2010, 01:29 PM
well, glad i could help, got my 1000 G today for the game ^^ now off to saw 2 (man, i got really bad games to finish here ^^).. once i done this its time for call of duty black ops, force unleashed 2 and condemned 1 to finish up XD

Budias420
01-12-2012, 05:09 AM
For the untouchable achievement.

but well, i fear u have to land these 10 consecutively, means no disruption between them since it didnt unlock at my game even though i had about 30 perfect breakers, pretty strange

Not sure this is entirely true. I got mine in the second round of a a three round match. I was doing the two controller trick and I must have gotten 8 in the first round because within seconds of starting I got two back to back and it popped. Tried it on mine and my wife's account to make sure.

parkourfreak27
02-01-2012, 12:25 AM
i cant play this game wtf

PsiScream
10-17-2012, 11:29 AM
Took me quite a while to figure out how this worked, but finally got it. I was trying to hit the buttons too fast, when the real timing was more like a waltz beat: 1,2,3..1,2,3...X,X,LT, X,X,LT, not the frantic razor timing creating the combo setup, or on the defense, that I was imagining.

The sad part is that getting this achievement was one of the last things I did in the game, so I only benefited from my new knowledge finishing off the last couple S-rating levels. My blocking was much improved though.