PDA

View Full Version : Online Co-op

FigetingPigeon
11-11-2010, 01:52 PM
Was wondering if maybe one of the secret achievements was to complete the game in co-op mode? If anyone wants to try it out, then friend request me.

I will be online tonight around 9.00pm (England time)

If the secret achievements have already all been found out then my bad, as I havent had time to read all the posts regarding the secret achievements.

amacteur
11-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Was wondering if maybe one of the secret achievements was to complete the game in co-op mode? If anyone wants to try it out, then friend request me.

I will be online tonight around 9.00pm (England time)

If the secret achievements have already all been found out then my bad, as I havent had time to read all the posts regarding the secret achievements.

Secret achievements have been revealed in this THREAD (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=275237).

There is no co op achievement related.

But I was wondering if we can unlock achievements playing coop online? Any ideas?

FigetingPigeon
11-11-2010, 07:01 PM
I'm not sure if it will help unlocking achievements but if you want to try it then just add me and i'll be more than happy to help. I tried to find someone in online co-op yesterday but no one was hosting, so any players wanting to try let me know.

MACdanstaface
11-15-2010, 12:34 PM
Am up for some coop play.
Send FR if interested (mention Guwange)