PDA

View Full Version : Easiest Endless?

Rewmac
11-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Who is the easiest to beat Endless with up to 30? I did it up to 26 but now I can't even go above 9 for some reason.

Gillespie
11-11-2010, 11:18 PM
Igniz once you've unlocked him.

Create this macro for him in practice. Does 100% damage on anything but a boss.

d(1) df(1) [f+SP](1) N(70) x7
- d(1) df(1) [f+SP](1) N(79)
-- d(1) df(1) f(1) df(1) d(1) db(1) [b+LP+SP](1)

Many thanks to Exu for that macro.

Exu
11-12-2010, 12:03 AM
No problem. You can also press LT again during the combo at the right moment to restart it and catch them as they're in the air, it turns it into an infinite whip loop which the bosses can't get out of. I did it every six whips and kept the bosses up there right until Brutal God Project kicked in to finish them off.
You can't macro an infinite whip loop as it doesn't let you macro enough frames. Practice the timing in co-op mode. It's just as Igniz's rear foot is still in front of his fore foot.

REKSEW
11-14-2010, 01:10 AM
no problem. You can also press lt again during the combo at the right moment to restart it and catch them as they're in the air, it turns it into an infinite whip loop which the bosses can't get out of. I did it every six whips and kept the bosses up there right until brutal god project kicked in to finish them off.
You can't macro an infinite whip loop as it doesn't let you macro enough frames. Practice the timing in co-op mode. It's just as igniz's rear foot is still in front of his fore foot.

thanks exu, you so great, the combo is perfect.

Ackula
05-16-2011, 07:26 AM
I got to match 65 on the first try using Rugal. Just spam his Kaiser Wave move over and over, and if for some reason they get through and close in on you, bust out one of his SDM moves to knock them back, and get back in the rhythm of endless Kaiser Waves. :)

Krizalid1985
05-24-2011, 01:07 PM
I beat Endless mode with Krizalid that is my favourite character,but the esiest character is Igniz since he has infinity combo and moves

BROKEN POLYGONS
07-03-2011, 08:03 PM
thanks for the macro.

RA1NKING
11-30-2012, 06:27 AM
Here is a video with the great Macro by Exu in use :

King Of Fighters 2002 UM Easy Endless Achievements - YouTube

Thanks for the Makro

Byzantian Fandango
10-12-2013, 04:12 AM
Died on the 64th round. ... ... ...

This Macro WOULD be perfect... if it worked every time. Half the time, Igniz would do his leap-whip attack instead of starting into the juggle combo. That was ok-ish against regular opponents, but needless to say, that did not work out well with Omega Rugal coming at me.