PDA

View Full Version : Endless Setlist 3 - Can it be done on guitar?

Coma White CPW
11-11-2010, 10:26 PM
Since "Imagine" is missing a guitar part, will it skip the song and void the achievement and goal? I plan on activating the goal from the "My Goals" section to start the setlist. Thanks to those in advance who have completed, and my apologies if I missed a prior thread about this.

Jester0700
11-11-2010, 10:27 PM
It will show up but you dont do anything in the song. Its a good bathroom break song for guitar.

Coma White CPW
11-11-2010, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the info, so you did it on guitar with no problems?

Jester0700
11-11-2010, 11:25 PM
I didnt have to much trouble with the endless setlist. I did do pretty bad on my sightread on the solo in "Rainbow in the Dark" though. Around the last five songs in the endless setlist will give some people trouble depending on skill. "Free Bird" is the last song in the setlist, you might want to practice some of the guitar solos before you start the endless setlist.

Mongolian Beef
11-12-2010, 08:05 PM
I did it with guitar on hard with no fail turned on :p

rockhopper
11-13-2010, 01:40 AM
Or what I did was I played on expert guitar and whenever I got to a really tough song and failed, I just lowered the difficulty to hard and beat the song. Then I changed back to expert at next song. No problems. And yes "Imagine" the song still plays but you don't have no part. I would have just turned no fail on, but Endless Setlist was the first thing I did in Rock Band 3 after playing some DLC for achievements the day before the game officially came out and I didn't know if that would disable the achievement at the time.