PDA

View Full Version : any1 else excited?

Canadian Gamerling
11-12-2010, 12:32 AM
i see this game and it almost feels like its the 360 answer to "little big planet" and i am personally excited for this game... i have seen a few different videos and demos and it looks VERY indepth!

along with the online and user sharing capabilities i think this game is gonna be a diamond in the rough. so who agrees?

lemlem360
11-16-2010, 02:57 AM
Yes im excited about this game to...and for a ridiculous price like 39.99 hope it will not be bad!

Numbthumb
11-18-2010, 10:41 AM
I was in EA today talking with a friend about it, then took it home to try -- I think what I said to her was right.

They botched the product by not thinking bigger. There's isn't a SACKBOY type of character - or any compelling story to drive the action.

You can argue that these games don't need it, that the creativity wins out, but most people like to have something to associate with the product. Create doesn't have that - which is a shame.

So far, it's pretty fair. Too simple early on, so I'm hoping it gets way more intense.

I do hope it does what they need it to, so they can justify turning it into something else.

Canadian Gamerling
11-18-2010, 02:53 PM
i agree with thumb... BUT on the otherhand how many games are out there that really coulda been way better on the fact that they didnt think bigger! I think their just putting this game out there to test the water :)

Baris
11-18-2010, 06:18 PM
I'm About 1/3 into the game (200/600 whateverthosethingsyoucollectare) and I have to say it's pretty fun, even tough so far only 1 puzzle had me boggeld.

Nice budget title but basicly a nother remake of TIM (The Incredible Machine).

Canadian Gamerling
11-19-2010, 03:03 PM
ya im still waiting for it... for some reason it got held up over here and no1 has it in stock! so ima just waiting until it does come out :)

Painkiller Q8
11-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Comparing this game with (Little Big Planet) is not fare !!
there is nothing like LBP, but Create looks cool tho!

I love them both

Canadian Gamerling
11-19-2010, 03:50 PM
lol what are you talking about... there are quite a few aspects to each game that are the same! sure there aint a storyline or same graphics but the whole sandbox theme is the same concept!

either way i know it wont compare to LBP but i think it will open a few doors down the road for the 360. for instance i would LOVE to see a remake of dark cloud for the 360 because that game was the shiznet!

Jedi sy
01-03-2011, 01:44 AM
I ordered this from Amazon for under 13.00, can't wait to get on it and have a change from FPS.