PDA

View Full Version : Your impressions of the release titles

JJ UK
11-12-2010, 03:31 AM
Now I don't actually have Kinect yet, I'm out of the country for two more months and it will be waiting for me when i get home.

Now my question to you that actually have Kinect is what game would be my best purchase on return - I only intend to get one for now and haven't really read any reviews on the release titles, any input appreciated :)

KRIS DETH
11-12-2010, 06:43 AM
In my personal opinion mate, I've got Kinect Adventures/Kinectimals & Dance Central

And my god Dance Cantral is so good, it takes a little bit to get into but you feel so good after you nail a song :) even if it is on easy

Also Kinectimals is so cute!

Bleeding Star
11-12-2010, 08:27 AM
Ive got Kinectimals, Kinect Sports and obviously Kinect Adventures

Havent played Sports yet, Adventures is meh but free, Kinectimals is utterly brilliant

litepink
11-12-2010, 09:44 AM
You'll be happy with Adventures, and I don't think you can go wrong with Dance Central, Kinectimals, or Kinect Sports. There's a Dance Central (along with some other) demos on the Adventures disc so you can always try those out.

Your Shape is getting surprisingly good reviews too, but may seem a little niche (I don't know your tastes). I think that's one of the demos though.

I think all the games have a "hey, check this out!!!!" factor to it, but overall the software doesn't have anything that screams "everyone in the nation race to the stores and get this!" feel to it. I think it's very close to that however.

W1cked Seraph
11-12-2010, 10:05 AM
I picked up Sonic Free Riders. If you want some exercise while playing a Mario-Kart game this is a good one to snag. Its a little hard to learn to steer accurately but once u get it down its a lot of fun.

dirge
11-13-2010, 12:56 PM
We only have Kinect Adventures so far, we are all enjoying it, but I can see I will get bored of it after a while though i'm sure my son and girlfriend will be playing it long after I stop playing it. We plan on getting Kinect Sports for our son for a christmas present, as he absolutely loves bowling! I also plan on getting Dance Central for my girlfriend and possibly Your Shape Fitness Evolved for myself. Was going to get Sonic Free Riders but not sure now after some average reviews.

Braiiins
11-13-2010, 05:59 PM
I am very happy with releases.
I really enjoyed kinect adventures.
Kinect sports is REALLY fun, but can get REALLY hard.
I have played the demo of dance central and joy ride, they were fun. Dance Central was kinda silly to play while my girlfriend was laughing at me, I wouldn't buy it but I'm getting it for free so I can't complain. Joy ride was fun, wish that mini games could be tested out in the demo.

I'd like to play a demo for kinectimals.

I am pumped on child of eden.

I'd say for for the starting line up the games have done great, they can't be perfect the first time around but they are near it.

Seany Show
11-13-2010, 06:04 PM
I'm really happy with the titles I've picked up so far (Kinect Adventures, Kinect Sports & Dance Central). I'm rather surprised by how much I'm actually enjoying them. The games will have limited appeal but make most of it while it lasts. I plan on picking up Harry Potter, Kinectimals & Your Shape in the future to add to my collection.

The future titles will only get better :D

xamot
11-15-2010, 08:08 AM
that adventures game is a huge workout my legs were killin me 4 6-7 days until i could actually safely move after that the kinectimals is addictive if you really love animals or have/had pets im hopin for future rpgs/mmo's