PDA

View Full Version : Can't synchro summon?

Kinky Buns
11-12-2010, 07:22 AM
So I have well over 300 cards now but it still won't let me synchro summon ever. I have tuner cards in my deck and synchro monsters in my extra deck. I've read the tutorial and they never use a spell card to synchro summon. I'll have a lvl 4 tuner and another level 4 non tuner card which is the exact lvl for a lvl 8 synchro summon but it never lets me summon it. Why is this?

realshinobi
11-12-2010, 07:29 AM
Are you certain that the tuner and nontuners you are using are the correct material for the Synchro you're trying to bring out?

Kinky Buns
11-12-2010, 07:32 AM
Red Dragon Archfiend. lvl 8 monster.
Requires 1 tuner + 1 or more non tuner monsters.
I was using a lvl 4 tuner and a lvl 4 any monster and it never lets me lol, pretty sure my game is bugged.

hawaiianruler
11-12-2010, 02:47 PM
I had this happen to me one game. I just switched out my tuner and it worked the next game. Seems a little weird but perhaps the computer played a card to stop you from syncro summoning. I know there are a few traps (forget the names though) that stop special summons.

I think the best plan of action would be to switch out your tuner and try again.

Nazka Asmodeus
11-12-2010, 05:36 PM
Red Dragon Archfiend. lvl 8 monster.
Requires 1 tuner + 1 or more non tuner monsters.
I was using a lvl 4 tuner and a lvl 4 any monster and it never lets me lol, pretty sure my game is bugged.

If that lvl 4 tuner you're referring to is Debris Dragon, then you can't use a lvl 4 non-tuner monster to synchro with...