PDA

View Full Version : Misifts

jtr1gg3r
11-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Series 2 started last night!

What does everyone think?

I thought it was awesome, although that shapeshifting girl was really weired, those eyes man jesus! LOL

hodge
11-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Misfits is awesome! I only watched the first series recently, and really enjoyed it. The second series looks to be shaping up as good as the first, which is a good sign.

Oh, and that girl really freaked me out =P

Nozza XBA
11-12-2010, 12:43 PM
TubZ you're a misfit!

I've never watched it is it good? Give me a run down of what it consists of..

jtr1gg3r
11-12-2010, 12:59 PM
TubZ you're a misfit!

Seriously go watch the first series!

Its basically a group of 5 teenagers who are doing community service. They got caught up in some weird storm that gave them powers.

One can hear what ppl are thinking, another goes invisible, another can rewind time, and the one girl as soon as she touches someone they want to get their jig on with her :p

And the last one, you'll just have to watch the series because it's a spoiler.

Without ruining to much, they killed they're probation officer, because the storm turned him into a nutcase.

Now they're trying to hide the murder.

hodge
11-12-2010, 01:01 PM
TubZ you're a misfit!

Edit: Damn! Tubz beat me to it, and had a much better explanation =P

You should check it out on 4oD though, since it's free and the whole first series should be on there

jtr1gg3r
11-15-2010, 01:34 PM
You should check it out on 4oD though, since it's free and the whole first series should be on there

That it is ;)

I have it on DVD :)

hodge
11-15-2010, 03:54 PM
That it is ;)

I have it on DVD :)

I would have got it on DVD, but I'm far too cheap for that =P

jtr1gg3r
11-19-2010, 09:45 AM
Awesome ep last night, Nathan is just too funny XD

I think Ive figured out who the masked person is to, its not Curtis, but Im not gonna let on :p

jtr1gg3r
11-26-2010, 08:27 AM
Hehe, seems I was right about the masked person :P

Seems odd its him tho :p

Im really pumped for the rest of the series now, it's looking like its gonna be another good'un :)

MelangeAddict
11-26-2010, 06:59 PM
Just watched the first episode after seeing this thread. Sure looks like it could be interesting. Might have to see a few more to get a better opinion.

MulletiaMan
11-26-2010, 09:40 PM
Loving the series up to now. Masked man sure is showing that some people's powers are only just taking form, and how something has changed in the future that makes him immune to others powers.

Drowned Dolphan
11-27-2010, 05:44 PM
In my opinion, Misfits is one of the best shows ever(this and The Walking Dead).

VeNGeD
11-27-2010, 05:51 PM
I like this show much more than I thought I would, ever since the first time you see the masked man I had a feeling it was one of them from the future. As last nights episode confirmed, I was surprised it was that simon guy though.

jtr1gg3r
11-29-2010, 08:22 AM
I like this show much more than I thought I would, ever since the first time you see the masked man I had a feeling it was one of them from the future. As last nights episode confirmed, I was surprised it was that simon guy though.

I pretty much had my money on him, or the bloke who got killed (ep 1, series 1 - dont know why I thought that tho lol)

Reasons being, Id seen his hands a couple of times and they were white - which rules out curtis, and Nathan is just too lazy. Plus the fact his hands were REALLLLLY pale, which kinda gave it away lol

moshr666
11-29-2010, 08:40 AM
i've heard nothing but good words about it, apparently it is how "heroes" should of been

hodge
11-29-2010, 08:42 AM
I was thinking the masked man might have been the new probation worker, since they showed up at roughly the same time. I think that Simon was a good choice though, since he has changed so much, and it would be interesting to see how that actually happens

Genesis x360a
11-29-2010, 08:49 AM
Gotta love Misfits. Its becoming one of my favourite shows. Nathan is what makes it for me. If his character wasn't in the show then i dont think it would be as good imo.

I found this video aswell a few days ago imo its awesome :p Theres a few Nathan/Simon videos on the net but this one is probally my favourite. Its got my all time fave scenes in aswell.

YouTube - [SLASH] now I'm that bitch, and you're just a clown [ MISFITS ] HD is a must

The Contender X
12-09-2010, 09:19 PM
Misfits in an hour :) Can't wait what tonight's episode is gunna bring

jtr1gg3r
12-10-2010, 08:17 AM
Wow, I LOL'd at the gorilla, Nathan on top form as usual haha

Next weeks finale is gonna be a good'un by the looks of it!

And the way the last episode is looking, there seems there might be a huge cliffhanger (well hopefully), which pretty much would guarantee a 3rd series :D

Fingers crossed anyway! :p

hodge
12-10-2010, 09:11 AM
Wow, I LOL'd at the gorilla, Nathan on top form as usual haha

That gorilla bit was stupid! I think they could have done it much better, but I'm still not sure what the relevance of it was.

It's been a good series so far, and the finale looks as though it'll be a great ending to the series (at least, I hope so)

The Contender X
12-10-2010, 01:08 PM
It was well funny when the Gorilla guy asked Kelly if she wanted any fruit. Would never of guessed he was a Gorilla.

Last episode next week, and I'm with you guy's hopefully they will make a series 3 and make more episodes in it.

Incompl33t
12-10-2010, 01:14 PM
Love Misfits, I've seen the actors recording several time near where I live. Reading some of the comments, is the next one the finale then?

Daiphyer.
12-12-2010, 07:24 PM
I just got the season 1 DVD yesterday. And man, this show fuckin kicks ass! The only sad thing is that it's only 6 episodes :( Is season 2 gonna be longer?

The Contender X
12-15-2010, 06:13 PM
Just seen on facebook that there could be 2 more episodes but yet to be confirmed.

Just like the page on facebook, and they update it with all the juicy gossip.

Daiphyer.
12-16-2010, 12:26 PM
It's going to be 6 episodes with a Christmas special. 7 in total. Dammit :(

jtr1gg3r
12-16-2010, 12:36 PM
It's going to be 6 episodes with a Christmas special. 7 in total. Dammit :(

I didnt even realise there was a christmas special! :D

AWESOME NEWS!

Daiphyer.
12-16-2010, 12:44 PM
I didnt even realise there was a christmas special! :D

AWESOME NEWS!

Yeah that is awesome.
I was watching some of the behind the scenes and wow, that is Lauren Socha's real accent :eek: I could've sworn she made that up. She's the only one that I need subtitles to understand fully.

jtr1gg3r
12-17-2010, 10:57 AM
Yeah that is awesome.
I was watching some of the behind the scenes and wow, that is Lauren Socha's real accent :eek: I could've sworn she made that up. She's the only one that I need subtitles to understand fully.

Her brother (Michael Socha, Shank, This Is England 86, looks exactly like her, and talks in the exact same accent XD)

Ayway last nights ep was probably one of the best (if not the best) in series 2 so far imo.

I wanted to punch the wall at every advert, I was so hooked, if they dont do a series 3 I will be gutted LOL

The christmas ep teaser looks good tho :)

hodge
12-17-2010, 11:34 AM
Last nights episode was very good, although the ending was reasonably predictable. Still, the christmas episode looks good and they best do a third series. Six episodes a series just isn't enough! =P

Deadly Moves
12-17-2010, 11:57 AM
Series 2 started last night!

What does everyone think?

I thought it was awesome, although that shapeshifting girl was really weired, those eyes man jesus! LOL
I LOVE Misfits. i have ever since season 1, episode 1. And the 2nd season was even better than the 1st. i didnt want it to end. At least theres a xmas special on sunday :D
IMO Mifits is one of the best shows on tv EVER! Nathan and Simon aka Barry are awesome

OP: Do you mean these eyes? lol
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h34/deadlyed/Misfits/tumblr_lbr9h5dsPA1qahdn2o1_500.gif

Daiphyer.
12-18-2010, 06:15 PM
Episode 6 was good. Not as good as 5 OR 4 though. Very predictable ending is what killed it abit. Really looking forward to the Xmas special.

jtr1gg3r
12-20-2010, 09:55 AM
Xmas special was awesome. But the end was excruciating, as if they've left it like that for another year!

I hope Nathan gets his immortality back, just seemed better, although im intrigued to see where there gonna go with this now. Especially since they havent got community service anymore.

I remember reading somewhere tho that the creator/writer said he'll find a way to get them back in the "orange suits".

Im thinking they get done for using that Jesus money and defrauding people? Although I doubt you'd get community service for that =/

Still another great series, bring on the third!

xI DaR3DeViL Ix
12-20-2010, 11:42 AM
Is it just me or did I here something about different powers at the end? As in they were choosing new and different powers?

Probably just making it up and hoping that there will be some kind of change. Would make sense if Simon could time travel seeing as he came back from the future and with any luck Alisha will get a worthwhile power.

Deadly Moves
12-20-2010, 12:41 PM
Yeah i noticed that.. I for one, cant wait for season 3

hodge
12-23-2010, 01:01 AM
I think that the Christmas special was probably the best episode yet. Saying that, the ending has annoyed me, because now I really want series 3 to find out what powers they all choose!

Xerofox
12-23-2010, 09:22 PM
The last episode was great, especially the ending. I do think some will get different powers, all powers they got are part of who they were before. Barry (Simon) always was invisible to others and Alisha always wanted to feel wanted. I can't wait for series 3....oh, and I have to remember to buy some fisherman's friend.

Tussell
12-23-2010, 10:30 PM
Damn, I came in here hoping to talk about the best band in the world. :(

oRedBull
12-23-2010, 10:34 PM
Channel 4 confirmed that Misfits will return Oct/Nov 2011.

Daiphyer.
12-27-2010, 10:21 AM
Channel 4 confirmed that Misfits will return Oct/Nov 2011.

That's too fuckin' long of a wait! Dammit! I want more Misfits now!

The Contender X
12-28-2010, 12:40 PM
Can't wait for series 3 it's going to be great. Really wanna know what new powers they will get, i think Simon will be able to go back in time hence why he went back to save them>

BlackTitan666
05-31-2011, 04:31 PM
just read that Robert Sheehan who plays Nathan in the first two series of the show will not appear in the third series which is bullshit. His character wall one of the reasons i started watching the so he was funny as hell:(

iMatty
06-06-2011, 07:48 PM
I absolutely love misfits, can't wait for season 3. xD

Ijzblok
06-08-2011, 12:14 PM
No Nathan in season 3? :confused:

Dav13s
06-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Can't wait for series 3 it's going to be great. Really wanna know what new powers they will get, i think Simon will be able to go back in time hence why he went back to save them>

Well, duuuuh.

Gutted if Nathan isn't in it, well funny character.

MRS THE NICK
06-08-2011, 08:42 PM
just read that Robert Sheehan who plays Nathan in the first two series of the show will not appear in the third series which is bullshit. His character wall one of the reasons i started watching the so he was funny as hell:(

:( He was the best character apart from gobshite Kelly! Lol

Gutted! They don't even know how much wit the show has just lost...

unsoundwarrior
06-08-2011, 11:58 PM
Without Robert Sheehan the next series is going to be much less entertaining, his charecter and plot lines our some of the best.

jtr1gg3r
10-25-2011, 08:47 AM
Well, I say it's about time this thread was revived since, Series 3 starts in 5 days!!!!!

:D

SynysterChris
11-16-2011, 11:15 AM
After 3 episodes and no Nathan, I must say I'm a bit disappointed. The new guy tries to act too much like Nathan and that's not a good thing. Really they make no mention of what happens to him, its kinda lame. Simon is cool, and all the super hero stuff is cool, but I feel like it needs to go somewhere to keep the show fresh.

hydrosugar
11-17-2011, 03:20 AM
Love the show, but like everyone else I'm missing nathan big time. Was such an awesome character. Not a massive fan of Rudy tbh. I hate his other side's whining as well.